Weed You, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

titus wong

Weed You, Barcelona

Post by titus wong »

BCD page: Weed You

Address: Carrer de Villarroel, 84
Hours: Mon. - Sun., 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Went with the Missus on a second visit to BCN and was not planning on coming here, but as it was only half a block from our Airbnb, it became our usual hangout. They did respond to an initial inquiry via IG although it took them a couple of days.

This is very much a locals kind of club, though they were very welcoming to my wife and I, even going to the extreme of gifting us with some lovely Lemon Haze hash, which has never happened to me before in all my years of cannabis tourism. Silvano and Maila were lovely and gracious towards us throughout our stay.

I thought their pricing to be very reasonable with most strains going between €8 - €12. Standouts for us were the Toxic and Peach Slush strains on the sativa side, and Mamba Negra and Orange County OG on the indica side. The Toxic and Peach Slush were awash with wildly fruity terpenes. Couldn’t find a heavy hitting indica, but was happy with the Mamba Negra which wafted me to a smiling, blissful sleep. Can’t say whether they burned to a fine white ash as we pretty much vaped and dabbed the entire trip.

Most significantly, they offered the cheapest membership fee by far (€10 for 3 weeks), which was ideal for us. They also open earlier than other clubs in the area which meant that we were there pretty much every morning to stock up.

Within, the interior is comfortable but very low key, and we spent our evenings splayed across the length of the sofas, slurping down €2 Estrellas. It proved a wonderful venue to take in the Barca v. Real Madrid game. They seem to have a full slate of events prepped for the upcoming Spannabis.

One last addendum: The front door is marked 'Weed You' which is fairly conspicuous compared to other similar establishments. On the other side facing the door is a discrete buzzer which must be pressed to allow entry.

* Edited to fix images and typos.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
macky

Re: Weed You, Barcelona

Post by macky »

Very nice read ,can see why you would spend so much time there quite the hash selection 8)
titus wong

Re: Weed You, Barcelona

Post by titus wong »

Yeah we actually ended up buying more hash than expected. Their hash selection seems mostly derived from newer genetics, no traditional old-school. Had some of that Tangie dry sift, which looks like the same as coffeeshop solo’s. Mellow, uplifting high for a hash. Wish had bought some more. Lemon Haze hits for power, cuts through most everything else. Cookies is soft and oily, burns to a fine wisp.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.