The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
User avatar
RoMoney
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 26th Oct 2017 10:58 pm
Location: EU

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by RoMoney » Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:35 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 06:01 pm
Surprisingly I get the opportunity to make vacation next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so I make a short trip to Amsterdam from 17th-18th April :D I should arrive pretty early on the 17th so I try to check in at my hotel and come to Voyagers to meet for the excursion to Delft, the Hague and Leiden.
Furthermore I try to come to Amsterdam on saturday (420) for a day trip :mrgreen:

I look forward to seeing you guys next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can´t wait
Hopefully see you on 20th! 😀😀😀



macky
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by macky » Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:43 pm

@arok21 de Hague trip would be great 8) ,with Lemming sleeping till noon you should have no problem catches us at Voyagers . :D Just need to get Nug,s sort us on train tickets and where off ,you make 5 that I know of ? We may get more takers :D

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:47 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 06:01 pm
danny211204 wrote:
Thu 11th Apr 2019 09:32 pm
Evening all, not posted for a while but am nearly 100% fitness again after my unforgiveable accident last year still got to put alit of weigjt back on but did need to lose abit. I cant wait till tuesday will see ild and new people soon.
Nice to hear :D 8) Enjoy your stay :mrgreen:

Surprisingly I get the opportunity to make vacation next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so I make a short trip to Amsterdam from 17th-18th April :D I should arrive pretty early on the 17th so I try to check in at my hotel and come to Voyagers to meet for the excursion to Delft, the Hague and Leiden.
Furthermore I try to come to Amsterdam on saturday (420) for a day trip :mrgreen:

I look forward to seeing you guys next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can´t wait
Endlich! Das ist super, bis gleich Alter!

User avatar
Marok21
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed 28th May 2008 12:20 pm
Location: who knows?

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Marok21 » Sat 13th Apr 2019 11:02 pm

macky wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:43 pm
@arok21 de Hague trip would be great ,with Lemming sleeping till noon you should have no problem catches us at Voyagers . Just need to get Nug,s sort us on train tickets and where off ,you make 5 that I know of ? We may get more takers

Yeah sounds great :D if everything works as I planned I check in at the hotel and before 11 am I should be at Amsterdam Centraal...
I wasn´t in Delft, the Hague and Leiden before so I am looking forward to check out their coffeeshop scene with you guys :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 06:35 pm
Sweet, we finally get to meet a fellow hash-head we have been looking forward to smoking a few with for some time! We're in early on the 18th, so depending on how things go and when you leave again there might be a chance or two for a T&T, otherwise we will have to make due with 420
Yeah can´t wait :mrgreen: As you said we will see how things go... I think I will leave Amsterdam around 6 pm on 18th... but even if it did not work we will see us on 420 :mrgreen: 8)
TransApenninesCouple wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 06:13 pm
@Bud It will be a pleasure and an honor to meet you, you are the best reviewer of the forum!
RoMoney wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:35 pm
Hopefully see you on 20th!
Thanks I am also looking forward to seeing all of you guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Sat 13th Apr 2019 07:47 pm
Endlich! Das ist super, bis gleich Alter!
Ich freue mich schnon drauf! Alter! :mrgreen: 8)

User avatar
Lemming
Site Admin
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat 5th Mar 2005 07:17 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Lemming » Sun 14th Apr 2019 01:03 am

Latest:
______________________________________________

People
______________________________________________

Here is a list of all of the members who've said they will or might be around during 4-20 week so far (in alphabetical order):

Bob2 "18th- 23rd" (posted: 27th Jan 2019)
Cool_Chillum "19th-22nd" (posted: 1st Apr 2019)
CopenhagenCouple "18th to 22nd" (posted: 14th Feb 2019)
Danny211204 "16th/21st" (posted: 6th Nov 2018)
DeLekkersteNUGS16 "I should be there" (posted: 15th Feb 2019)
Gapie " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: etc" (posted: 23rd Sep 2018)
Ghost "I may join you" (posted: 8th Oct 2018)
Hestia "April 17 to May 2" (posted: 9th Sep 2018)
Kermit "Will be roaming around town again" (posted: 1st Oct 2018)
Krupinska "9 o clock in the morning in 4/20" (posted: 17th Mar 2019)
Lemming "Tuesday 16th to Tuesday 23rd April" (posted: 28th Jan 2019)
Macky "13 to 21" (posted: 31st Jan 2019)
Marok21 "17th-18th" + "saturday (420)" (posted: 13th Apr 2019)
Matty223 "I will be hanging in the Joordan" (posted: 26th Oct 2018)
RoMoney "18th-21st" (posted: 31st Jan 2019)
Sanchez_ "19th-21st" (posted: 22nd Mar 2019)
Slybear "We may join you this year" (posted: 1st Nov 2018)
Smirks "16th-22nd" (posted: 12th Nov 2018)
Talkrum "5 days from sat 20th" (posted: 10th Feb 2019)
Trad "April 17-23/2019" (posted: 6th Nov 2018)
TransApenninesCouple "19 to 24 April" (posted: 8th Feb 2019)
The4eyeguy "21st to 24th of April" (posted: 5th Apr 2019)


Everyone welcome. Please post here if you'd like to join us.
______________________________________________

Events
______________________________________________

*All events and times provisional and subject to stoners in Amsterdam.
Time is, after all, an illusion - it's always 4:20 really!
______________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 16th April 2019

22:00 (10pm) Batavia for early arriver's opening party proposed by Lemming

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 16th April
______________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 17th April 2019

12:00 (noon) Voyagers to meet for ...
13:00 (1pm) excursion to Delft returning via The Hague and Leiden (after the coffeeshops open at 5)
16:20 (4.20pm) Voyagers proposed by Trad

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 17th April
_______________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 18th April 2019

12:00 (noon) 420 Coffeeshop proposed by Hestia
14:00 (2pm) Sound Garden (weather permitting)
16:20 (4.20pm) 1e Hulp proposed by Trad
20:00 (8pm) Batavia for Macky's Birthday Bash

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 18th April
_______________________________________________________________________________

Friday 19th April 2019

10:00 (10am) La Grotte
11:00 (11am) Coffeeshop 137
13:00 (1pm) Het Ballonnetje proposed by RoMoney
via Albert Cuypmarkt to
17:00 (5pm) Yo-Yo meet for Pijp crawl taking in Warda 1

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 19th April
_______________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 20th April 2019

11:00 (11am) Mr K & Co proposed by Krupinska
14:00 (2pm) The Bottle proposed by tradition
15:00 for 4.20pm 420 Cafe proposed by tradition
18:00 (6pm) Paradox to meet for ...
19:00 (7pm) boat trip
21:30 (9.30pm) Batavia et al are open late for all-out 420 blowout says CC

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 20th April
_______________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 21st April 2019

12:00 (noon) Voyagers proposed by Trad to meet for ...
13:00 (1pm) Depart for Haarlem excursion proposed by Trad

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 21st April
_______________________________________________________________________________

Monday 22nd April 2019

21:00 (9pm) Batavia for last night smoke up proposed by Lemming

Confirmed people on FBN's WiT 22nd April
_______________________________________________________________________________


The Mackys are already on the ground and the live thread is up and running so check there for breaking news.

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7603
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by gapie » Sun 14th Apr 2019 07:25 pm

Met Macky briefly but nice to see u again matey and elasticband if I m. Correctly and dln was in Batavia for a bit for a beer
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
Lemming
Site Admin
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat 5th Mar 2005 07:17 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Lemming » Mon 15th Apr 2019 04:56 pm

macky wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 03:00 pm
De Mazzelaar CS in The Hague
Yep, that sounds do-able. It's just beyond Cremers.

I've got some basic geography of all three cities committed to memory, plus electronics if that fails :? :D
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 04:23 pm
Yeah we'll catch up beforehand at some point, and I'll help you purchase them, as the actual sales-point and/or online activation process is likely all in Dutch.
Thanks for that offer. Are you likely to be in Batavia batcave tomorrow night (Tuesday)? Are you working on Wednesday?

Looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us yet again - forecast says Wednesday might be a bit cloudy but Thursday onwards is gonna be wall to wall sunshine! 8)

See you soon!

User avatar
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue 2nd Jun 2015 08:49 pm

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Mon 15th Apr 2019 05:01 pm

Lemming wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 04:56 pm
macky wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 03:00 pm
De Mazzelaar CS in The Hague
Yep, that sounds do-able. It's just beyond Cremers.

I've got some basic geography of all three cities committed to memory, plus electronics if that fails :? :D
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 04:23 pm
Yeah we'll catch up beforehand at some point, and I'll help you purchase them, as the actual sales-point and/or online activation process is likely all in Dutch.
Thanks for that offer. Are you likely to be in Batavia batcave tomorrow night (Tuesday)? Are you working on Wednesday?

Looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us yet again - forecast says Wednesday might be a bit cloudy but Thursday onwards is gonna be wall to wall sunshine! 8)

See you soon!
Hey Lem I requested and got approval to take halfdays on both Wednesday and Thursday, so I should be out of the office between noon-13:00 both days.

As for tomorrow evening, I could probably make a brief appearance, otherwise I'll try to nip out closer to noon on Wednesday to facilitate the purchase.

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by hestia » Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:31 am

Well it's finally here ! the 420 and not a day too soon :mrgreen:
i'm so excited to see you all. :D old friends and new.
i'm hitting dirt on April 17 and will see you all at Voyagers :D 8) :mrgreen:

User avatar
FlyByNite
Posts: 7748
Joined: Sat 15th Apr 2006 05:50 pm
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Contact:

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by FlyByNite » Tue 16th Apr 2019 01:43 am

Yet another possible activity for 420. From an email from Marlies at Amsterdam Genetics.

"This Saturday we’ll be present on 420 FEST at the Amsterdam NDSM Werf, 12.00-18.00 is the EXPO for free!

We will have a free vape stand, so have a smoke with us!"

Enjoy
FlyByNite

User avatar
Smirks
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon 28th Nov 2011 01:50 pm
Location: Island in the sun

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Smirks » Tue 16th Apr 2019 05:19 am

Go on then, how about a trip to the expo, meet on Saturday, 420 day, at 11.30am in Voyagers for a 12.00 departure to the feee ferry? Should be back well before the 420 festivities begin.

User avatar
Drugsbunny
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun 4th Dec 2005 08:56 am
Location: Look behind you

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Drugsbunny » Tue 16th Apr 2019 09:13 am

Smirks wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 05:19 am
Go on then, how about a trip to the expo, meet on Saturday, 420 day, at 11.30am in Voyagers for a 12.00 departure to the feee ferry? Should be back well before the 420 festivities begin.
Sounds fun.😎
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.

User avatar
Drugsbunny
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun 4th Dec 2005 08:56 am
Location: Look behind you

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Drugsbunny » Tue 16th Apr 2019 09:14 am

At the airport waiting ro420
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.

User avatar
Marok21
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed 28th May 2008 12:20 pm
Location: who knows?

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by Marok21 » Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:28 pm

hestia wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:31 am
Well it's finally here ! the 420 and not a day too soon :mrgreen:
i'm so excited to see you all. :D old friends and new.
i'm hitting dirt on April 17 and will see you all at Voyagers :D 8) :mrgreen:
Nice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: can´t wait anymore, too...
FlyByNite wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 01:43 am
Yet another possible activity for 420. From an email from Marlies at Amsterdam Genetics.

"This Saturday we’ll be present on 420 FEST at the Amsterdam NDSM Werf, 12.00-18.00 is the EXPO for free!

We will have a free vape stand, so have a smoke with us!"

Enjoy
FlyByNite
:thumbup:
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 05:01 pm
Lemming wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 04:56 pm
macky wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 03:00 pm
De Mazzelaar CS in The Hague
Yep, that sounds do-able. It's just beyond Cremers.

I've got some basic geography of all three cities committed to memory, plus electronics if that fails :? :D
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Fri 12th Apr 2019 04:23 pm
Yeah we'll catch up beforehand at some point, and I'll help you purchase them, as the actual sales-point and/or online activation process is likely all in Dutch.
Thanks for that offer. Are you likely to be in Batavia batcave tomorrow night (Tuesday)? Are you working on Wednesday?

Looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us yet again - forecast says Wednesday might be a bit cloudy but Thursday onwards is gonna be wall to wall sunshine! 8)

See you soon!
Hey Lem I requested and got approval to take halfdays on both Wednesday and Thursday, so I should be out of the office between noon-13:00 both days.

As for tomorrow evening, I could probably make a brief appearance, otherwise I'll try to nip out closer to noon on Wednesday to facilitate the purchase.
I'll arrive a bit later tomorrow but will make it around 12.30pm to Voyagers. I have to buy the train ticket from Albert Heyne in advance because I will use it also to drive to Amsterdam... I can also help with activation and buying the tickets... used these tickets more than once :D

macky
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2019

Post by macky » Tue 16th Apr 2019 03:33 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:28 pm
hestia wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:31 am
Well it's finally here ! the 420 and not a day too soon :mrgreen:
i'm so excited to see you all. :D old friends and new.
i'm hitting dirt on April 17 and will see you all at Voyagers :D 8) :mrgreen:
Nice :mrgreen: :mrgreen: can´t wait anymore, too...
FlyByNite wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 01:43 am
Yet another possible activity for 420. From an email from Marlies at Amsterdam Genetics.

"This Saturday we’ll be present on 420 FEST at the Amsterdam NDSM Werf, 12.00-18.00 is the EXPO for free!



We will have a free vape stand, so have a smoke with us!"

Enjoy
FlyByNite
:thumbup:
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 05:01 pm
Lemming wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 04:56 pm
Yep, that sounds do-able. It's just beyond Cremers.

I've got some basic geography of all three cities committed to memory, plus electronics if that fails :? :D

Thanks for that offer. Are you likely to be in Batavia batcave tomorrow night (Tuesday)? Are you working on Wednesday?

Looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us yet again - forecast says Wednesday might be a bit cloudy but Thursday onwards is gonna be wall to wall sunshine! 8)

See you soon!
Hey Lem I requested and got approval to take halfdays on both Wednesday and Thursday, so I should be out of the office between noon-13:00 both days.

As for tomorrow evening, I could probably make a brief appearance, otherwise I'll try to nip out closer to noon on Wednesday to facilitate the purchase.
I'll arrive a bit later tomorrow but will make it around 12.30pm to Voyagers. I have to buy the train ticket from Albert Heyne in advance because I will use it also to drive to Amsterdam... I can also help with activation and buying the tickets... used these tickets more than once :D

Good was wondering about your ticket Lemming I have yours ,Smirks also

Post Reply

Return to “Travel Plans”