Amsterdam trip first week in may

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Essexturk420

Amsterdam trip first week in may

Post by Essexturk420 »

Hello fellow stoners

I'm hitting dam up in may I cant wait , I cant stop clock watching counting the days down lol , I really can't wait been about 10 months since my last trip , I'm travel with a group of 5 of us 2 boys & 3 girls , only us boys smoke, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations on good bars that we be able to sit and chill and smoke and that serve a good selection or alcohol or cocktails for the girls

And the main question
Make my mouth water what is everyone smoking out there at the mo , I really like my energy buzzing high so look for a good weed out there

Also is there anywhere that you can get jungle boys out there

Thanks for your help :mrgreen

Essexturk420

Re: Amsterdam trip first week in may

Post by Essexturk420 »

So reading alot on the this forum , I'm planning on these coffee shop to hit up

The plug as I really like it in there and always had good herb out of there
Coffeeshop Amsterdam because the chocolate milkshake are my favourite
Spirt to as I like it in there i had some mango kush out there and it was lovely
Grey area i never gone in there as the q always put me off but i think this time from what i herd it worth the wait
And the new places I've found thanks to the forum
Mr.k
Rookies
Het Gelderse
BoereJongens
And a couple of lounges for the girls
Juice bar the old church
Kasmir lounge

If any one else has any suggestions too would appericate it
Thanks
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Her Ballonnetje over all the shops on your list for herb, baba usually also has great stuff, but both places are a bit out of the way and very locals oriented shops, so probably places you wanna do a buy&fly if your in a group. A b&f at Het ballonnetje combines well with visits to the east (arts, botanical gardens, entrepot dok and other nice sights, as well as blue brid and other shops on the way to or from the Balloon depending on what direction you are coming and going :=)).

Baba combines very nicely with a trip to the north, with a little clever timing and short walks to and from the free ferry ride, you can visit both Amsterdam Noord (many cool places, good for groups, lots and lots of funky street art and such niceness) and hop the ferry back and forth to baba put west 😁

Maybe hill street booze on warmoesstraat would be your thing, very smokers friendly bar with most things you are looking for, graffiti / tags on all the walls (leave your own if you can find space) and views of the dam /damrak...

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 27th Apr 2019 08:43 am Her Ballonnetje over all the shops on your list for herb, baba usually also has great stuff, but both places are a bit out of the way and very locals oriented shops, so probably places you wanna do a buy&fly if your in a group. A b&f at Het ballonnetje combines well with visits to the east (arts, botanical gardens, entrepot dok and other nice sights, as well as blue brid and other shops on the way to or from the Balloon depending on what direction you are coming and going :=)).

Baba combines very nicely with a trip to the north, with a little clever timing and short walks to and from the free ferry ride, you can visit both Amsterdam Noord (many cool places, good for groups, lots and lots of funky street art and such niceness) and hop the ferry back and forth to baba put west 😁

Maybe hill street booze on warmoesstraat would be your thing, very smokers friendly bar with most things you are looking for, graffiti / tags on all the walls (leave your own if you can find space) and views of the dam /damrak...

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Yo yo thanks for taking the time write back I appreciate it , het ballonetje is defo a place I'm gunna check out , and I've been to hill street a couple of times before on trips before I did forget about but I defo will pop in there , I left my tag a few years ago too might give it another go if I can get space ,

I cant wait 4 days to go
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Johnny J

Post by Johnny J »

Mob Boss

Released in 2009 by Grindhouse Medical Seeds, Mob Boss is a sativa-dominant hybrid bred from Chemdawg D and Tang Tang. This California strain earned its fame through its staggeringly heavy resin production and intoxicatingly potent effects.
Johnny J

Post by Johnny J »

A week ago I had Jet Fuel (G6) by 303 Seeds in Colorado. I don’t think there’s anything equivalent in the ‘Dam.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Johnny J wrote: Mon 29th Apr 2019 04:24 am A week ago I had Jet Fuel (G6) by 303 Seeds in Colorado. I don’t think there’s anything equivalent in the ‘Dam.
Sounds tasty tbh I've tried cali (that I've been told it was ) look really nice but wasn't to sure but I defo would like to try a bit of proper cali
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

On route to dam 8)