So far in dam

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Essexturk420

So far in dam

Post by Essexturk420 »

Trip report so far

Left England Thursday night got the Eurostar and got to Amsterdam about 7ish , set the tent up and got a uber in to dam
First coffeeshop we went to was
Damking got some lovely girl scout choc haze was lovely got to say I'm glad I had a 2nd joint of it a companyed by a lovely chocolate milkshake ,
Weed I would say 7/10 can really remember how much a gram was , my bro got the blue headband he said wasn't buffing special

Next stop green house I got strawberry banana was bloody lovely my favourite so far , defo a 8/10
My bro got the watermelon zkittle was flavorful but wasn't sure where the watermelon flavour was ment to be about lol

From there we went to bull dog to chill and the girls could drink in there too so we went there smoke r weed had a few beers and off we went for a bit to Turkish takeaway called sefa was okay food was tasty well mine was lol , had a mix lamb shish with chicken dinner and rice

From there we went to grey area and got sour kush , silver bubble and gg4 hash

And went back to bulldog for more drinks for the girl and I did pick up some lemon haze up as it has been a classic for me but was just pretty average

Then back to the campsite for a 8 o'clock finish up to get up nice and early for Saturday

More to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

macky

Re: So far in dam

Post by macky »

Sounds good so far ...enjoy
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Soooooo had to wait till I was home to update

Saturday morning we woke up had a coffee at camp zeeburg then headed in to dam
On the way to dam I smoke lemon with the gg4 hash
Full of flavour was about a hour walk so I felt super high 8/10

Got to green place got some winegum soon as I smell it I had to grab it we headed off to bulldog for a quick beer and joint before exploring dam
Winegum was bloody tasty 7/10

From there we went off to shopping for a bit then
Hit the plug up I got some Dutch gelato
Then back damking I got mangine cookies roll a joint then we for a stroll
I would rate it as one my favourite this trip round the high the flavour the look of it was amazing 9/10
Back to the bull dog for more beers and joints smoke the gelato smell and flavour was there 7/10
After filling the stomach with beer and the lungs of weed we headed to burger bar tbh it's making my mouth watering righting this but God dam that burger was tasty
After that we went back to bulldog to first the beers and weed we had from there on the way back to getting a taxi I had a quick stop off prix i got some grapefruit and purple hash
Then off to camp zeeburg we went
And hit the hay after a long day

More to continue for the next day
Trad

Post by Trad »

Nice report. Sounds like you guys were having a great time.
Looking forward to the next episode.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH