1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

GP_Smoker

Re: 1e Hulp

Post by GP_Smoker »

Bought dutch grown zskittles, lovely fruit taste, very strong stone, liked this alot! Also got a gram of the gorilla glue hash, it's a sift I think, just crumbled when touched, again, really could taste the gg from this hash, also very strong. Like this shop alot, good vibes, nice product, comfy chairs...awesome place.

Thomasbandit

Post by Thomasbandit »

I got some of the Dutch grown up zkittlez, 15eur a gram. Smells like a farm, nothing like any other zkittlez I've had. Smokes smooth but quite average buzz. Found a seed in my first grind so not sure how stable this is, could just be a one off tho. Definitely needs a cure if any of the famous zkittlez flavours are to be found. Way better weed around at cheaper prices.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated February 12, 2019. Kudos to Dreaminjection

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

Got a g of the kosher kush hash (11e). It has a blackish color and is very shiny and sticky but luckily it comes in a tiny plastic jar. Effects are great. Strong indica. Totally would recommend it. We also chilled in the smoking area upstairs but it was too smokey in there/bad air. Will definitely return to try more hash from here on my next trip.
smokini

Post by smokini »

Anyone who tried out their jelly hash recently?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They have some new hashes on the menu :D Banana OG (15€/g) and Miss USA (15€/g). Both looked pretty similar from the look and remembered me of the Strawberry Banana and GG hash they had. To be honest the hashes didn´t smelled much when I smelled them at first out of the container so I asked the dealer what he likes more... the Banana OG he said directly so I went for it.

Banana OG hash (15€/g) - A more blonde dry sieved hash with a pretty nice oil content. Like I said before it didn´t smelled much at first but when you hold it in your hand for a moment the "lekker" fruity light banana smell comes out of it :D . The smell is like it sould be pretty natural and not overpowered. The hash bubbles real nice when touched by the flame :mrgreen: .

Overall a nice hash which reminds me of their Strawberry Banana hash... it looks like it´s made pretty with the same dry sieve technique because it looks so similar. Maybe not as tasty as the static filtered Tangie hash from Solo or Siberies OG hash but the taste is deeper and more like a classic import hash to me. Also the effect is more on the stony side to me.
smokini wrote: Sun 10th Mar 2019 12:41 pm Anyone who tried out their jelly hash recently?
I tried their SD Jelly hash a month ago or so (review a few posts before). Nice hash but not much stronger than their best usual hashes... or my tolerance is just to high :? :lol:
godhed

Post by godhed »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 10th Mar 2019 02:59 pm They have some new hashes on the menu :D Banana OG (15€/g) and Miss USA (15€/g). Both looked pretty similar from the look and remembered me of the Strawberry Banana and GG hash they had. To be honest the hashes didn´t smelled much when I smelled them at first out of the container so I asked the dealer what he likes more... the Banana OG he said directly so I went for it.

Banana OG hash (15€/g) - A more blonde dry sieved hash with a pretty nice oil content. Like I said before it didn´t smelled much at first but when you hold it in your hand for a moment the "lekker" fruity light banana smell comes out of it :D . The smell is like it sould be pretty natural and not overpowered. The hash bubbles real nice when touched by the flame :mrgreen: .

Overall a nice hash which reminds me of their Strawberry Banana hash... it looks like it´s made pretty with the same dry sieve technique because it looks so similar. Maybe not as tasty as the static filtered Tangie hash from Solo or Siberies OG hash but the taste is deeper and more like a classic import hash to me. Also the effect is more on the stony side to me.
smokini wrote: Sun 10th Mar 2019 12:41 pm Anyone who tried out their jelly hash recently?
I tried their SD Jelly hash a month ago or so (review a few posts before). Nice hash but not much stronger than their best usual hashes... or my tolerance is just to high :? :lol:
The SD Jelly from spring 2018 was one of the strongest I've done and I have a high tolerance from a 3 gram a day prescription of 27% indica baked into muffins. Can't smoke or vape bud with any effect anymore so dab shatter and HTFSE at 85-95%.
Ate a gram of Sour Diesel Jelly for my flight back to Canada and when the customs cop patted me down I had to hold onto him to stand up.
When he asked why I couldn't keep my balance I told him, "New shoes". :lol: :roll: :oops:
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

godhed wrote: Sun 17th Mar 2019 02:41 am
Marok21 wrote: Sun 10th Mar 2019 02:59 pm Ate a gram of Sour Diesel Jelly for my flight back to Canada and when the customs cop patted me down I had to hold onto him to stand up.
When he asked why I couldn't keep my balance I told him, "New shoes". :lol: :roll: :oops:
Well told😆
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated March 19, 2019. Thankks Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kalima

Post by kalima »

Just seen the they have a load of new us strains but dutch grown at more along 15 euros a gram , nor=t sure if anuy of the more regular visitors have had or will have a chance to check them out :mrgreen: . I am not over until September, unless I can locate a cheap day return flight , but the list of coffeeshops to check out seems to be getting longer .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

I have seen the US strains but Dutch grown on Insta. They look very good at least from what I can gather. Anyone been there that can attest to this?

I'm in town next week so I'm going to check them out regardless, but would appreciate feedbacks or opinions :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rabambuli wrote: Sat 18th May 2019 11:26 am I have seen the US strains but Dutch grown on Insta. They look very good at least from what I can gather. Anyone been there that can attest to this?
I'm in town next week so I'm going to check them out regardless, but would appreciate feedbacks or opinions
kalima wrote: Fri 17th May 2019 10:38 am Just seen the they have a load of new us strains but dutch grown at more along 15 euros a gram , nor=t sure if anuy of the more regular visitors have had or will have a chance to check them out . I am not over until September, unless I can locate a cheap day return flight , but the list of coffeeshops to check out seems to be getting longer ....
Indeed they look very good but I don´t trust that instagram pics and videos so much. All look top but when you are there the weed didn´t look like that... well I don´t smoke so much weed and it´s been a while since I smoked some weed from 1e Hulp so I am not up to date... in the past I wasn´t really impressed by their quality especially when it comes to how clean it smokes but again maybe they upped their game :D

I try to check out their weed on my next trip to Amsterdam but Rabambuli will be there before (I think I will visit Amsterdam next month or I visit Den Haag not sure yet...). So let us know how it was :mrgreen:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 19th May 2019 12:49 pm
Indeed they look very good but I don´t trust that instagram pics and videos so much. All look top but when you are there the weed didn´t look like that... well I don´t smoke so much weed and it´s been a while since I smoked some weed from 1e Hulp so I am not up to date... in the past I wasn´t really impressed by their quality especially when it comes to how clean it smokes but again maybe they upped their game :D

I try to check out their weed on my next trip to Amsterdam but Rabambuli will be there before (I think I will visit Amsterdam next month or I visit Den Haag not sure yet...). So let us know how it was :mrgreen:

It's true that pictures or videos can be deceiving but they were pretty transparent with even posting that these are dutch grown and will be priced accordingly. (If memory serves right it was between 13-16 E/g)
Will definitely provide feedback, if they still stock at least one of these strains next week :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Rabambuli wrote: Sun 19th May 2019 05:52 pm

It's true that pictures or videos can be deceiving but they were pretty transparent with even posting that these are dutch grown and will be priced accordingly. (If memory serves right it was between 13-16 E/g)
Will definitely provide feedback, if they still stock at least one of these strains next week :mrgreen:
Yeah 1e Hulp is notorious for this tired old bit. Either they're keeping all these gorgeous nugs for themselves or using a generous smattering of photoshop.

Another tactic they (at least used to) employ, is posting things that aren't even on the menu with no comment on price, availability when or even if it'll be available all in the hopes of curious local weed-junkies scrambling over to get their hands on some, but oh wait it's not even here, but hey now that you came all this way, how about a gram of Dusty Dick OG for 17 bucks and a 5 EUR Looza?!
kalima

Post by kalima »

Rabambuli wrote: Sat 18th May 2019 11:26 am I have seen the US strains but Dutch grown on Insta. They look very good at least from what I can gather. Anyone been there that can attest to this?
I'm in town next week so I'm going to check them out regardless, but would appreciate feedbacks or opinions
kalima wrote: Fri 17th May 2019 10:38 am Just seen the they have a load of new us strains but dutch grown at more along 15 euros a gram , nor=t sure if anuy of the more regular visitors have had or will have a chance to check them out . I am not over until September, unless I can locate a cheap day return flight , but the list of coffeeshops to check out seems to be getting longer ....

yes I have noticed this as well, it never looks quite so good when you get their, and there was me thinking it was just me being a cynical old git :D
I haven't been here for a while, but might just give them a try on the way to de kade
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 21st May 2019 11:13 am Privacy | Terms