WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
hestia

WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by hestia »

Well here i go trying to get everything in order to tale the tail of both joy and woe.
bear with me and when i miss something also forgive any errors in spelling ect. .please help me by filling some of the missed spots.
i know that there were times when i wasn't around as much as i should have been....But i was busy
being in a harem for a week !!!
So here we go...Amsterdam 420.

let's get all the beginning crap out of the way. the flight was the usual bitch .
but the real BITCH was that there was no apt. waiting upon my arrival....yes i
got scammed ...big time !!
but on with the story. As you can figger' i'm pissed, worried, pissed,sad you get the picture .
The big question is NOW WHAT....i'm in Amsterdam for 2 weeks and it's over the 420...Easter...Kings day and
there ain't a room open no- wear !! there's a word for this....Fucked !!!
SO there i go hauling my suitcase and ass down the street.
my first thought was ...i need a room, at least for tonight. i'm to upset and stressed to be thinking clearly
at this moment. so as i'm making my way towards Voygers from the Singal area i stop at hotels on the way.....yes hope does spring eternal.
NO...NO...NO...Finally i walk into the a-train hotel went up to the nice dutch man on the front desk and said .please help me i'm
in trouble and his reply was ..of course i'll help you would you like a seat and would you like a cup of coffee ?
at this time i tryed so hard to be brave and tell him what had happened.....but i just cry .

AzLaker

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by AzLaker »

First off, that sucks BIG time. :x :x What was the name of the rental agency you booked your vacation through, so we can stay clear of them. :shock:
I hope you stopped at a C.S., smoked a FATTY and tried to make sense of the situation before you moved on!! :mrgreen: :wink:
Now waiting to hear the rest of your adventures and how everything turned out. Don't keep us hanging to long. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Sorry about the scam, we would be absolutely feeling the way you must of been however I do remember looking at the A-Train hotel curious to hear the rest of the story
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

You can’t just stop there!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
gapie

Post by gapie »

bugger at least u where here with us in da dam at 420
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
hestia

Post by hestia »

Very tru gapie but at this time I didn't know
what was going to happen next. All I really knew was
that
i was in Amsterdam during a super bizzy time of the year.
Without any place to go. :shock: :cry: :shock:
LIONS and TIGERS and BEARS.....O MY :D :shock: :lol: :lol:
hestia

Post by hestia »

Back to the story.
The crying wasnt a fullblown thunder storm .just dusty tears falling down my
quivering face. So sad,so sad. :( :(
than before I knew what was really going on i was sitting down in a nice chair with a hot coffee steaming next to me,
and a cool cloth for my flushed face.and several persons asking if i was all rite...something tells me that i was s hot mess x 2. :roll: :roll:
the gentelman behind the desk said not to worry that everything would be fine.....just rest a bit and let me see what i can work out for
you. and off he went behind the desk.
within about 5 min. or less he was back and said that there was a nice double room in the front-with a glorious view of central station
and a full bath on the third floor waiting for me when i was ready to go up stairs. and wonders of wonders a lift !! also a free breakfast
in the morning with fresh baked Easter stolen that was simply not to be missed. :!: :!: :!:
I was saved at least for now...and that was good enough...for now.
So when i had rested a bit and told my tail of misadventure. i went to the lift and WOOOOSHED :D :D :D up to the third floor and to my joy
the room was everything i could have ever wanted. :D
So after looking about the room and washing my face and looking out the floor to celing window at the great view outside.sweet!
i said to my self...self you'r good for rite now and that's what matters .!.
Tomarow's another day.
So get you'r ass up girl and go and see what doin' down at the Voygers coffeeshop :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so out of my room and WWWOOOSSSHHH :D :D :D down on the lift and then stoping at the front desk to agin thank them for there kindness.
and that i was feeling better now and was on my way to hopefully seeing some friends who were it town too.
So agin here i go out on the busy sidewalk and into the early eveing sky, a lite breeze blowing in my face reminding me were I was at
AMSTERDAM.
And as i turn a corner and see that unmistakabul white, sharp angled bulding that i was looking for....i enter :!: :!:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Jesus, you had a rough time of it.....and you seemed in great spirits any time that I met you over 420 weekend!!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
hestia

Post by hestia »

Well Romony what else could i have done.
i'm a proud woman, and to be in such a position.I must be strong.and
i knew that if i fell apart i would shatter like glass.
so i lifted my chin ,brushed myself off,put on my big girl panties
And carried on...
besides i just couldn't ruin it for everyone else. :D :D
macky

Post by macky »

hestia wrote: Thu 16th May 2019 09:27 pm Well Romony what else could i have done.
i'm a proud woman, and to be in such a position.I must be strong.and
i knew that if i fell apart i would shatter like glass.
so i lifted my chin ,brushed myself off,put on my big girl panties
And carried on...
besides i just couldn't ruin it for everyone else. :D :D
But some of us would have helped you out ...my apartment had a pull out bed. My ear problem over 420 is still not fixed hopefully the doc will have it solved by are fall trip :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :) :) :D 8) :mrgreen:
hestia

Post by hestia »

Thank you for the offer Macky :D you have no idea how happy that makes me bless you :D :D

as i enter the doorway of Voygers one of the first things i see is happy friendly faces turned toward me
smiling and calling out my name....it sounded like the voices of angels. i'm so glad to see them. its been along wile
sense i've seen a lot of these ol boys. and there beautiful :D :D :D
there's Trad,Lemming,Gapie,and Drugsbunny standing there. there's much hugging, handshaking and back patting :D :D
after greeting are over . I excuse my self and go up to the counter to get my first weed of the trip...finally :!: :!:
i got some purple haze and some lemon bubble..looks good, smells good.
also get a cold drink and then i go over and set down between Trad and Drugsbunny and proseed
to fill my glass pipe ( i made a pipe stop on my way ) with the purple haze....it's ok but nothing to write home
about :( :o now the lemon bubble was a different matter.sweet and tasty .up and happy buzz not to much, and not to little,
Just rite :mrgreen: it turned out to be my go to weed for the complete trip...smoked a lot of different types of weed on my trip.
all the way from yuck to fuck me that's good :shock: :shock: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:
but for the everyday up and at em buzz...lemon bubble. :!:
Trad

Post by Trad »

Lemming and DrugsBunny had arrived a couple minutes prior and I was sitting with DB and Gapie rolling a joint of lemon bubble. Gapie says 'Trad', I look up and there's Hestia coming through the door. Long awaited and missed hugs were exchanged.
It was so great to see again.
I agree, the lemon bubble was my everyday weed also, many empty baggies of that on the table at checkout. 😁😁😁😁😎
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
hestia

Post by hestia »

True Trad there was a little mountin' of empty bags on the table :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my plan at the time was to ask Andy if they could possibly help me with a room.
if not at voygers than perhaps
at somewear else he new of :?:
but before i could talk to him ... he had just came in the door and was heading for the counter.
(and I was busy getting a well deserved buzz on )so untill I was nicely toasted :mrgreen: I got to telling trad and drugsbunny and gapie what had happened
to me upon my arrivel, at this time.Lemming had gone up to the counter for something or other so he hadn't heard my tell of woe yet. :cry: :cry:
And then TRAD looks at me and says to me ,Hess it just so happens that i have room in my room (twin beds)) and your more
than welcome to share with me for as long as i'm in town .
Well you could have knocked me over with a feather :shock: . i had never thought that I would be rescued by a knight in shining armor.
But I was and i'll be forever grateful to him...I think that i almost began crying agin .But not before
I gratefully accepted his kind offer. :D :D
and to top it off Lemming when he came back over and hearing what had happened to me....Also offered to
share his place with me too for as long as he was in town. :D :D .
This was almost to much to take in....I was over come with knowing that i was being rescued by the most wonderfull
guys in the world.....I was saved from the streets. :D :D :D
Go to go now starting to mist up :D :cry: :D :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

all at all it was a nice 420 and good people around u AND smoking da weed mmm wat moar and u was in Amsterdam