Voyagers

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Voyagers

I like Voyagers
93%
I don't like Voyagers
7%

Total votes: 484

WLow

Re: Voyagers

Post by WLow »

Who's gonna pay the glass jars ? :mrgreen:

They still make the shop unique with the strains they gather.
I said it before the shop changed when they started the seed company, they focused more on that part, i think they still really care
but it's harder to be top everywere, they do collab like the starcake aka jager that is exclusiv to the shop, prices are higher that's right.

I will never buy lemon bubble for 13e/gr that's sure but there's always something that will pop out that menu.

macky

Post by macky »

WLow wrote: Fri 17th May 2019 08:41 pm Who's gonna pay the glass jars ? :mrgreen:

They still make the shop unique with the strains they gather.
I said it before the shop changed when they started the seed company, they focused more on that part, i think they still really care
but it's harder to be top everywere, they do collab like the starcake aka jager that is exclusiv to the shop, prices are higher that's right.

I will never buy lemon bubble for 13e/gr that's sure but there's always something that will pop out that menu.
The smaller CS are all starting seedbanks and trying to sell there own strains e.g. Mr K,s is Devils Harvest ,the plug ..the plug seeds :D Pheno finder,s , Amsterdam gentic,s ..and on and on . Can not fault them for trying after seeing seed Hunter and Barney move in to seeds and make a pocket full of cash.
But I also believe they would like well grown product too be proud of ,too much hard work not to be in love with it :wink:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Bought a gram of Lemon Bubble(13) and Do-si-dos(15), instead of Do-Z-Dos(16.5), because the budtender advised against the more expensive strain.

Only tasted the Lemon Bubble so far. Not really any Lemon but a vague "is that a hint of a hint of lemon??" going on. So, not living up to its price tag..

Do-Si-Dos was okay, tasted a slight orange/lime with earthy tones. Also not worth the 15 price tag in my opinion.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Open until 1am now I believe
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

So yeah, scrub that. Seems they’ve cancelled the later opening “until further notice “
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Hey guys, first time poster here! 8)

Just wanted to share my opinion and recent experience to Voyagers coffeeshop.

Firstly, I think this place is starting to become way overpriced with some strains nearing 17-18 EUR per gram. Shame. Even more disappointing because their most expensive strains have been fairly disappointing recently. Now I'll have to add that I'm a picky smoker but then again in my opinion anyone paying 14-20 EUR for a strain should be.

I ordered the Purple Strawberry Sherbert (Sativa) & Herz OG (Indica), both recommended to me as tasty and clean burning. Both were super disappointing. Lacking in flavour, character and anything that would make them distinguishable from other strains in the menu. Nothing to justify their price. The PSS had a slightly fruity flavour but it was so distant, although the smoke was fairly smooth. The Herz less so.

A friend of mine was surprised by my assessment as the Herz OG he had from there a few days later was super tasty and strong. Maybe I got an old batch? Which leads to something that really pisses me off in Dutch coffeeshops: the way they store their weed.

I mean fuck man you guys get some fire in sometimes and then you just store it overnight in a plastic container and keep it there till it sells out? That's not on dude. Basically becomes all about being lucky and receiving stuff from a fresh batch.

Finally, I must add that a few weeks ago I passed by a for a gram of the Jaffa Caked Cookies and that smelled & tasted fantastic and had a really nice stoned effect to go along with. Sadly wasn't there anymore the next time I visited.
Rizuu

Post by Rizuu »

Hi guys,

Just visited for a quick hour yesterday and got to ask - did the place somehow changed ownership recently or added a new business partner??
Sorry if this info Is already talked about. I looked and didn’t find any.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Was here a few days ago and had a look/smell at about 7-8 strains, none of them really stood out except for their new addition to the menu: 'Glue Trap'. It's a cross of Gorilla Glue #4 & Guard Dawg. Really nice, smooth smoke with an enjoyable taste. Would give most of their 15-16 EUR stuff a miss at the moment, but this was definitely worth it.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

LN94 wrote: Sun 21st Jul 2019 06:54 pm but this was definitely worth it.
lmao no weed on earth is worth that pricetag
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
LN94

Post by LN94 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Tue 23rd Jul 2019 10:37 pm
LN94 wrote: Sun 21st Jul 2019 06:54 pm but this was definitely worth it.
lmao no weed on earth is worth that pricetag
I agree, but this is where the Dutch cannabis market is heading. So considering the fact that there's absolute garbage being sold in some coffeeshops for that same price or even more, it was worth noting that this one was actually decent. But, yes, I do agree that the price remains ridiculous.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Visited yesterday; virtually empty because of the heat, I imagine. The powerbags are very good at the moment – lots of nugs - so suitable if you need weed to mix with hash in a pipe that needs green to burn well, for example. If I'd been after weed as such, I'd probably go elsewhere.

I can't be sure, but I think there was a sign saying that they're now available on a when-they're-gone-they're-gone basis rather than only on Wednesdays. Never quite understood what the point of restricting them to Wednesdays was.
Comus

Post by Comus »

menu is ok .... pointless hanging around though unless you like to party in a single wardrobe with 20 sweat smelling euro teens who think they grew up in east LA. grabbed a 5 bag of morrocan atlas for 50 nicker. stiff prices that reflect their lack of respect for their clientel.
I'm in shocks and stares
macky

Post by macky »

Comus wrote: Wed 21st Aug 2019 10:12 pm menu is ok .... pointless hanging around though unless you like to party in a single wardrobe with 20 sweat smelling euro teens who think they grew up in east LA. grabbed a 5 bag of morrocan atlas for 50 nicker. stiff prices that reflect their lack of respect for their clientel.
Could have walked 100 meters to central CS Amniesia hash for around six euro,s a gram not bad hash .
Never tried the Atlas hash maybe next month any good?
Comus

Post by Comus »

macky wrote: Wed 21st Aug 2019 10:58 pm
Comus wrote: Wed 21st Aug 2019 10:12 pm menu is ok .... pointless hanging around though unless you like to party in a single wardrobe with 20 sweat smelling euro teens who think they grew up in east LA. grabbed a 5 bag of morrocan atlas for 50 nicker. stiff prices that reflect their lack of respect for their clientel.
Could have walked 100 meters to central CS Amniesia hash for around six euro,s a gram not bad hash .
Never tried the Atlas hash maybe next month any good?
it's good gear tbf ... but the prices in voyagers are stiff imo. having to rescue a younf african lad by taking a knife off the bud tender in central cs a number of years ago and knock him sensless with the blunt end put me right off going in the place ever again. if you ask me it's a right sketchy shit pit that place.
I'm in shocks and stares
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Second that re: Central cs. Worst service I’ve ever experienced. Budtender once shouted at me: “get out of here you fucking tourist.” I obliged.

Pity that given all the glowing things I’ve heard about their amnesia hash. But I’m not desperate enough for weed to risk that experience a second time. YMMV.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.