Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Marok21

Re: Dampkring

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 6th May 2019 09:33 pm The dreaded bud-tender was utmost and attentive to my request for a "good Moroccan hash", I asked him to give me his "top 3" he pulled out three tubs which he assured me were three very lovely, but very distinct from one another - Moroccan hashes. Of the three shown I took two - 1g of Wadi Alzuhur at 15 EUR per g & 1g of Niqa at 14 EUR per gram.
I was also served by the dreaded budtender the last times... he is pretty knowledgeable about hash and smoke a lot of hash himself. I had a nice conversation with him about the Wadi and cheaper "block" hashes from Boere. Unfortunately, I did not understand everything 100% :lol: but in the end he said that in some cheaper block hashes is to much water... furthermore he told me that they sometimes have to wear a protective suit when making the hash... it also has something to do with chemicals but I didn´t understand if he meant they use chemicals for the hash making or the plants were treated with chemicals...
Well Dampkring and Boere are rivals and I don´t know if it´s true what he said... but it is interesting :D

TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

At the end of all the tastings I must also admit that the Wadi has something extra. Niqa reminds me a lot of Shoe, excellent quality I have to say, Thidrin was a good pollen in the end and that's it. :wink: :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Fri 24th May 2019 07:59 pm At the end of all the tastings I must also admit that the Wadi has something extra. Niqa reminds me a lot of Shoe, excellent quality I have to say, Thidrin was a good pollen in the end and that's it. :wink: :mrgreen:
A quanto pare il budtender con i rasta ho menzionato su, è anche italiano, ho parlato con lui l'ultima volta mi sono stato lì. Lui conosce bene il fumo 😉
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 24th May 2019 10:59 pm
TransApenninesCouple wrote: Fri 24th May 2019 07:59 pm At the end of all the tastings I must also admit that the Wadi has something extra. Niqa reminds me a lot of Shoe, excellent quality I have to say, Thidrin was a good pollen in the end and that's it. :wink: :mrgreen:
A quanto pare il budtender con i rasta ho menzionato su, è anche italiano, ho parlato con lui l'ultima volta mi sono stato lì. Lui conosce bene il fumo 😉
Un sacco di budtender italiani in Dam...Solo, Bagheera, Het balloon, Dampkring. Altri? :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Sat 25th May 2019 07:54 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 24th May 2019 10:59 pm
Un sacco di budtender italiani in Dam...Solo, Bagheera, Het balloon, Dampkring. Altri? :mrgreen:
Infatti, hai ragione - siete ovunque
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

I paid three visits to The Dampkring. It's a groovy place - in a good way.
First visit I spotted some seriously stoned people sat at one of the tables on the way in.
2g Al Quasim Afghan hash E36. The only decent Afghan I've ever smoked in the U.K. was some Red Seal some time in the 1980's. I wanted to get this 'cause I'd heard that decent Afghan gives a heavy 'narcotic' stone. This hash didn't, it was uppish. It also burnt with some black ash. It was, however, a powerful smoke and quite a bit trippy which I liked a lot.
2g Niqa maroc hash E28. A lovely looking piece of hash. This was powerful with quite a heavy stone. I tended to smoke this as I was moving about town so 'monged' might be added to the product description. I'd buy this again, anyday.
2g Sensabille E30. My favourite. A hard piece of hash that fluffed up brilliantly with a flame. One joint of this and I was stoned. Which is exactly what I want. A nice kind of spacious 'eye-opening' high/stone.
Likable shop.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dark-side-of-moon wrote: Fri 14th Jun 2019 11:41 am 2g Sensabille E30. My favourite. A hard piece of hash that fluffed up brilliantly with a flame. One joint of this and I was stoned. Which is exactly what I want. A nice kind of spacious 'eye-opening' high/stone.
Likable shop.
That´s great :mrgreen: a batch of Rifman Sensabille they had over 5 years ago was one of the best hashes I ever scored. It was some great sticky creamy moroccan hash probably made of indian or pakistan plants... at some point the Sensabille changed and it got a lot worse :? well it wasn´t really a hard piece of hash but what you said made me curious of trying it again :mrgreen:

I also got their:

Niqa hash (14€/g) - Different batch since the last time I tried it... much darker and creamier than before. Nice tasty pretty strong classic import hash :mrgreen: With 14€ not really cheap but def. a quality smoke! :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Had a hankering for some fine Moroccan Rif resin, so I zipped over to Handboogstraat to see what was on offer.

Budtender showed me Zetla (14 EUR/g) and Sensabille (15 EUR/g). Both were darker hashes, with the Zetla looking a bit drier and more crumbly, and the Sensabille looking more oily and fudgy, but beatiful nonetheless.

The budtender was the Italian feller who's always steered me in the right direction with hash, knows his stuff. The Sensabille as a name had never left their menu, but at one point they just stopped getting consistently good batches of it years ago, so I almost never would hear it recommended by staff. This is the first time, I had so I decided to go for it.

Nice creamy smell that reminds of the revered Sensabille of days past, and it's heady description on their menu of "a river in paradise" under the column labelled "smell" :lol: 8)

I digress, sizzles violently licked by flame, packed a wallop in the wee bong bowl I just ripped. Potent stuff.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

That is a great news thanks a lot Nugs!! :thumbup: :mrgreen: It´s like Nugs wrote... they had some real outstanding batches from the Sensabille in the past but at some point it wasn´t the same stuff anymore :?

Till now I was still hoping that they get it back sometime... so the first stop when I am in Dam next time will be Dampkring for sure! :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally I made it to try their "new batch" of the Sensabille hash :mrgreen:

Sensabille hash (15€/g) - Superb looking darker creamy hash that makes my mouth watering :mrgreen: As many darker sticky hashes nowadays it have to be stored in the fridge and was sold in parchment paper... but it has a different kind of stickiness as some other newschool hashes for example I tried in the last time which I didn´t liked so much especially from the taste... like nugs wrote it has a nice creamy natural smell with something in it that reminds me of some bubblegum like smell. Not the strongest smell but pleasent and natural to me :D Taste is also pretty smooth and creamy and very nice to smoke. Well it´s kind of a newschool hash but has also things that reminds of a classic import hash. I like that :mrgreen: Effectwise a nice strong but still smooth and relaxing hash to me :D

Well it´s not the same hash as it was years before but it´s also something special over here. From look one of the best import hashes I saw in a long time! :mrgreen: and it´s furthermore very smooth and creamy to smoke. Well it´s not the holy grail of hash but it´s the only real "special" more classic like hash that I saw for ages and hopefully the comming batches gets even better in the future. Don´t get me wrong I really like that a lot but there is still a bit potencial :mrgreen:

Thidrin Zabida hash (13€/g) - That hash was on my list for longer time... a more blonde pretty soft moroccan polm like hash. It has a lovely classic hash smell on it that transfers pretty good to the taste :mrgreen: Effect is as the dealer described before pretty sativa like but had more effects on the body than I thought before. Overall again a fine more classic hash from original Dampkring :clap:

Thanks to all for the reviews and bringing back the Sensibille on my mind :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated September 22, 2019. Kudos to Elliott.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kiki1989

Post by kiki1989 »

Are these guys still linked with Tweede Kamer and presumably have the same weed?

Really enjoyed my Neville’s Haze from TK back in 2012, and hopefully it will be much the same if I visit. It was a very ‘trippy’ start to my day. Not seen it in any of my visits since.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

kiki1989 wrote: Mon 23rd Sep 2019 07:24 pm Are these guys still linked with Tweede Kamer and presumably have the same weed?

Really enjoyed my Neville’s Haze from TK back in 2012, and hopefully it will be much the same if I visit. It was a very ‘trippy’ start to my day. Not seen it in any of my visits since.
Your confusing dampkring with dampkring 2 which is now called coffeeshop Amsterdam and is indeed still connected to tk
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Does anyone know what the dutch moonshine is like 35 for half g ..worth it if it's good quality isolator??
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 28th Sep 2019 10:14 pm Does anyone know what the dutch moonshine is like 35 for half g ..worth it if it's good quality isolator??
I didn´t tried it yet because of that high price :shock: well top quality ice hash is not really cheap to produce and they say on the menu it´s "full melt" which would be pretty rare for an ice hash that been sold in a coffeeshop. Many years back I saw some powerfull cheap ice hash in coffeeshops but well that was also no "full melt" hash :roll: .
I don´t know what would be a fair price for a "full melt" hash in a coffeeshop or in general :lol: but I heard that this kind of stuff is very expensive in production because it has to be made out of nice buds and so on... you need a lot of weed to make a bit of that quality ice hash but never made it myself so I don´t know exactly...
I would say if it´s a real "full melt" hash it´s worth the price in a coffeeshop... Dampkring offered also Ice O Lator hashes named as "Dutch Moonshine" years back and it was some of the best ice hashes that I saw from coffeeshops and in general... but since years I didn´t found any quality ice hash.... to me it seems like many coffeeshops focus more on other stuff like Moonrocks than Ice O Lator hash nowadays. I have not seen any ice hash on Dampkrings menu for longer time now... well they had an Ice hash for around 35€/g 2 years back or so but I was a bit dissapointed...

The hashes they named "Dutch Moonshine" were in the past really top stuff... but in that price range it have to be top quality otherwise it is rip off I would say.