Boerejongens Sloterdijk

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Sloterdijk

I like Boerejongens Sloterdijk
67%
I don't like Boerejongens Sloterdijk
33%

Total votes: 3

Fat_old_dwarf

Boerejongens Sloterdijk

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

ACD Page: Boerejongens Sloterdijk

I had read some typical overhype about a new flagship shop here, but didn't know whether it had opened. But as I had some time to kill at Sloterdijk Station, and it's the most soulless station I know in Amsterdam – by contrast Duivendrecht is bubbling with charm – I thought I might as well take a walk to see the site, as it had to be more interesting than where I was.

After about a minute I realised that I was wrong. You go down past a hotel towerblock or two and turn left onto a street with nothing but an overpass. No pedestrians, no cyclists, not even the minor interest of the office supplies superstore after business hours that a walk around Duivendrecht might throw up. It isn't that nothing else is open, but that there's nothing to open, ever. It seems a highly unlikely place for a coffeeshop, and I don't expect to find an open one, around 10.30 in the evening.

It's 10 minutes from the station at most, but dullness makes it seem much longer. A light in the distance looks promising, and eventually it shows the standard Boer setup (though without visible products) with a car park in front. So I went in, and the hash menu looked almost exactly like the AG part of Johnny's menu. The budtender I spoke with was friendly enough, and eager to publicise the place. I don't think there's any provision for smoking on the premises, though I'm sure the company's publicity honchos will correct me if I'm wrong. But even without a smoking room, it's certainly a boon for anyone who finds themselves with a bit of extra time in that area. Not much reason I can see for anyone else to go there instead of one of the more accessible shops with the same strains, unless you really need the parking.

Kenshiro

Re: Boerejongens Sloterdijk

Post by Kenshiro »

Thanks for the early update on this store! I was intrigued when I saw it being posted on IG, I'm a bit wary of Boere from recent experiences and ahem pricing structure of late.
100% agree about Sloterdijk station, what an absolute mundane piece of architecture and uninspiring layout and design inside.
That back entrance/exit is bizarre with the stairs and that whole walk through that industrial estate is soul destroying.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Sloterdijk dated November 12, 2018. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejon ... rdijk.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

Went to this place recently and quite disappointed with what they actually had in stock. Virtually all Hazes/Sativas empty with just a few bits of shake left in Blue Amnesia that I was shown. Picked up Milkshake Kush which was nice enough though but would have expected to be able to choose from more than what they were offering. Friendly guys working there and decent set-up inside but really it is an odd location for a 'flagship' store. If the selection was better then maybe people go there and return but based on what I saw not sure I will go back again.
Mind If I Do a J?
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

Milkshake kush :lol: They give ridiculous names to their crosses.. How they can ask 1€ more of milkshake kush than ak choco kush?? Milkshake kush should be weaker than ak choco kush because it's crossed with ruderalis :lol:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Name game is rightly out of hand!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Sloterdijk dated July 8, 2019. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
macky

Post by macky »

What,s with the 18euro weed ,spacecake for 15euro,s ...o. :shock: 33 gram In each cake :shock:
Your telling me 0.33 a gram of carbonated weed in each cake ..that,s crazy get higher off a cigarette :D
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

macky wrote: Wed 10th Jul 2019 08:58 pm What,s with the 18euro weed
It's just temporary, until they get the 20 euro stuff in.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

choppermike wrote: Thu 11th Jul 2019 12:03 am
macky wrote: Wed 10th Jul 2019 08:58 pm What,s with the 18euro weed
It's just temporary, until they get the 20 euro stuff in.
:lol:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

macky wrote: Wed 10th Jul 2019 08:58 pm What,s with the 18euro weed ,spacecake for 15euro,s ...o. :shock: 33 gram In each cake :shock:
Your telling me 0.33 a gram of carbonated weed in each cake ..that,s crazy get higher off a cigarette :D
The €15 cakes, you're paying 5 or 6 euro more because it's "Limited Edition" which is a bit ridiculous.....but the Red Velvet Cake for €9 is decent.....you do feel something off it, but they are not strong.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

One of the first 2020 menus.

New menu for Boerejongen Sloterdijk dated January 6, 2020. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

PS I don't want to flood this thread with menus. I get updates almost every Monday.
Let it be known among shop fans that this happens. It usually takes me a few days to get them posted. The problem is I get them as pdf files and have to extract the jpgs. This takes some time, there are between 4 and 7 jpgs per pdf or date.
So I am only going to post the first new one of each month here. The weeks in the middle will have a link to the original pdf posted on coffeeshopmenus.org for the collectors out there.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

FlyByNite wrote: Mon 13th Jan 2020 09:03 am One of the first 2020 menus.

New menu for Boerejongen Sloterdijk dated January 6, 2020. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

PS I don't want to flood this thread with menus. I get updates almost every Monday.
Let it be known among shop fans that this happens. It usually takes me a few days to get them posted. The problem is I get them as pdf files and have to extract the jpgs. This takes some time, there are between 4 and 7 jpgs per pdf or date.
So I am only going to post the first new one of each month here. The weeks in the middle will have a link to the original pdf posted on coffeeshopmenus.org for the collectors out there.
I’m sure I don’t speak only for myself when I say if there is a big change in the menu I would still like to see it even if it’s only recently been posted. Other than that I totally agree :thumbup: :thumbup:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Boerejongens Sloterdijk dated Match 16, 2020. Thanks Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Boerejongens Sloterdijk dated 29 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Jonsen

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejo ... rdijk.html