Rối loạn cơ tròn

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Not_the_monk

Re: one stoned dog. A dog's xmas story

Post by Not_the_monk »

Oh crikey, that's awful (for you and the dog). My understanding is that it usually takes rather high levels of cannabis to be toxic to dogs, but obviously that depends on size, breed and also I guess whether they were particularly chocolatey brownies, which is another toxin for dogs. Really the best thing would be to have taken her to a vets but if not the thing to watch for is vomiting (dogs are quite high risk for choking when vomitting) or seizures of course, if she's not shown a huge amount of effect after an hour or so or is just a big groggy she should be fine.

Hope everything has worked out ok with her, if it were me I'd clearly sod the job off and look after the dog :)

macky

Post by macky »

Considering this happened at Xmas and posted in July ...we should know what happened ? Strange first post ...lots of strange post lately...or it just me?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

macky wrote: Tue 16th Jul 2019 06:52 pm Considering this happened at Xmas and posted in July ...we should know what happened ? Strange first post ...lots of strange post lately...or it just me?
Nope... Also seem to o notice some fuckeroo going on :wtf:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 16th Jul 2019 07:55 pm
macky wrote: Tue 16th Jul 2019 06:52 pm Considering this happened at Xmas and posted in July ...we should know what happened ? Strange first post ...lots of strange post lately...or it just me?
Nope... Also seem to o notice some fuckeroo going on :wtf:
It’s rafiki from beyond the grave
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Whoever it is needs to be more fucking responsible in future. This is no laughing matter and certainly not an anecdote to make light of. Dogs are HIGHLY susceptible to decarboxylated cannabis. They can easily lose all motor function and become severely disoriented and most dangerously - dehydrated.

Full disclosure: I take a harsh stance on this - because I’ve made the same fucking dumbass shit for brains irresponsible mistake. I sucked up the shame and took my beloved to the vet where he was placed on an IV and kept under very expensive observations for 24 hours.

Strange first posts? I should coco.
Imagine walking into a room full of strangers and announcing what a fucking idiot you are.
macky

Post by macky »

Strange first posts? I should coco.
Imagine walking into a room full of strangers and announcing what a fucking idiot you are.
[/quote]
:lol: Best laugh all day ..thanks mate ...you need get over for clouds in the city bud :mrgreen:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

It's just a spammer, picking up a post made years ago, presumably to look legit when they start spamming.

viewtopic.php?t=19748
macky

Post by macky »

FODSmith wrote: Thu 18th Jul 2019 10:11 pm It's just a spammer, picking up a post made years ago, presumably to look legit when they start spamming.

viewtopic.php?t=19748
Your so wise ...for a stoner :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

It’s not the first time he’s noticed this behaviour either.

What can we do about these spammers?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Doh, should have thought more about this rather than taking it at face value, apologies for replying to the spammer in the first place :(
macky

Post by macky »

He,s a She or should say a Lady :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

macky wrote: Fri 19th Jul 2019 07:24 pm He,s a She or should say a Lady :D
Forgiveness please
FODSmith

Re: Rối loạn cơ tròn

Post by FODSmith »

I'm pretty sure that when I posted on this thread, I reported the potential spammer, saying something about how it was what spammers do, because that's what they have done, are doing and no doubt will continue to do. It was only a matter of time before the spammer edited their post to be spam. But nobody believes me. And yet it has come to pass, as it was foretold. If I could only do that with lottery numbers.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

And they keep doing it.

Compare viewtopic.php?t=31554, which a spammer with a similar Vietnamese name picked up and posted at viewtopic.php?f=10&p=422996#p422996.

I've reported it, because with the best will in the world, you shouldn't be giving these people the benefit of the doubt, should you? Why would a legit poster C&P something from years ago as their first post?