1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

FlyByNite

Re: 1e Hulp

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp date July 13, 2019. Thanks to Terry.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

The white widow deal seems like decent value 5g for €35. I've gotten White Widow in there before and it was good quality. It's a good strain to use to roll hash joints when you don't smoke tobacco.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Tried the Godfather Purple Kush here at €16 per gram a few days ago. Looked and smelled great, however, for some reason tasted nothing like what it smelled like at first. Not that it was a bad taste, but just a complete absence of any character or specific flavour, which is disappointing. Decent hybrid high that you'll feel both physically and cerebrally but nothing out of the ordinary.

Gonna give it a 5.5/10 due to the high pricing. Stuff like this should go for no more than €10-11 per g but I guess a marketable, uncommon, exotic name such as 'Godfather Purple Kush' will always be sold for a higher price in the Netherlands, regardless of its quality.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Was here last week: the menu was pretty much the same as it had been three weeks before, and in the picture above, at least as far as hash goes, since I didn't really look at the weed. I'd had the Kosher Kush before, and it was pretty good, so got it again. Also tried the Sour Diesel Jelly Hash for the first time. Not much taste as such, but quite strong.
macky

Post by macky »

FODSmith wrote: Tue 20th Aug 2019 08:28 am Was here last week: the menu was pretty much the same as it had been three weeks before, and in the picture above, at least as far as hash goes, since I didn't really look at the weed. I'd had the Kosher Kush before, and it was pretty good, so got it again. Also tried the Sour Diesel Jelly Hash for the first time. Not much taste as such, but quite strong.
The sour diesel block hash they had was opposite,taste great not much kick :mrgreen:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Sorry, when I said Kosher Kush above, it was actually the KushBerry I had both times.

I can't understand why I didn't try the Pineapple Express now. Well, there's always next time.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Miss USA hash (15€/g) - From look pretty similar to their other 15€ hashes on the menu... very soft bit crumbly blonde hash with a fruity smell that reminds me of the "Super Silver Strawberry Haze Block" from Boerejongens. Maybe it´s because the "Miss USA" Strain has also some "Strawberry Banana" in it... also the consistency is similar while the "SS Strawberry Haze Block" has a stronger smell and taste to me. Effectwise the "Miss USA" is more on the indica side... not the strongest but it gave me a nice smooth high.

Overall good quality hash but for 15€/g I don´t know... I expecting something more tasty or stronger :roll:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Amazing :D
Looks i be buy that 5g of white widow deal for my hash joints :mrgreen:
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

Visited on the 28th of September.

Didn't give a fuck about the row of people waiting behind me, and chatted about 8mins with the budtender, took a sniff of Holy Grail & Sister Glue, both lacked of smell so didn't went for it, instead went for the 24K Hash. Girlfriend didn't pick up anything except our drinks & went up to try the 24k.

24k Hash:

Nice smell, not crumbly more soft hash - when touched by the flame showing nice bubbles...as expected.
Onset about 10mins, with more Sativa-Effects first (talky, giggly) then moving on to a couch-lock, which didn't allow us both to stand up for like an hour... :lol:
Not an exceptional batch of 24k but all in all okay. I give it a 7/10 - if it would have been around 14€ it would be more like a 6/10. But the price for this quality seems very reasonable for me.

The shop itself was very clean & had nice minimalistic interior. The Couches upstairs are very cosy and invite you to chill for some time, which was perfect for the hour of more heavy rain outside that afternoon.

Music was not always my style but they played some Old-School Hip-Hop sometimes - left the shop when the budtenders changed - and they played "The Ketchup Song" :roll:

My gf said: "You know it's time to leave when they play Las Ketchup" - hahaha indeed! Left the shop with a big laughter... :D
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche
gapie

Post by gapie »

time to get the fack off
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Image - BanannaOg.
Image - SisterGlue.

4/11/19 - 4.20pm - stopped in here for a toke 'n' talk and waited for a bit and Gapie to arrive, shop was relaxed and reasonably busy, I just can not put my finger on it but the vibe just doesn't feel the same for me, since the renovations etc. Its still one of my favourite shops and the service is still top quality and there's plenty of seating in the place. Think its still in my top 6. :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
macky

Post by macky »

Maybe the odd piece of hash are nice :D But the weed sucks there top of menu was worst bud of my last trip ....better just to walk right past to sound garden and save your cash
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Sun 10th Nov 2019 01:34 pm Maybe the odd piece of hash are nice :D But the weed sucks there top of menu was worst bud of my last trip ....better just to walk right past to sound garden and save your cash
Earnest Hump
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Sun 10th Nov 2019 01:50 pm
macky wrote: Sun 10th Nov 2019 01:34 pm Maybe the odd piece of hash are nice :D But the weed sucks there top of menu was worst bud of my last trip ....better just to walk right past to sound garden and save your cash
Earnest Hump
:lol: :lol: