Best coffeeshops for hash

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Essexturk420

Best coffeeshops for hash

Post by Essexturk420 »

So I got 80 days till dam
I fort I do my search early lol
I'm jus wondering what is everyone favourite coffeeshop for hash I've never really been intrested in it but this trip I proper want to enjoy it this time round as a pure cannabis smoker

I've also readed thru the forum and find out about the way the ACD like to smoke it with some low quality cannabis and banging a load hash init ,

I be staying at campzeeburg and walking in to dam most days so I dont mind traveling abit for some stuff too

Any suggestions would be most grateful

Thanks

RoMoney

Re: Best coffeeshops for hash

Post by RoMoney »

Bagheera, Boerejongens and 1e Hulp tend to be some of the better ones and central enough.

Enjoy being baccy free.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

You forgot CS Solo, one of the currently best shops for hash, and reasonably enough with respect to the location 😁
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I'm about to return to Mokum after about a year away. And it's mainly a variety of good hash that I want, because that's what's rare over here, though there's been good bud about.

I second all the recommendations above. I'd add Original Dampkring, Tweede Kamer, Johnny, and Resin being worth looking at. Things change very fast, of course, so there won't necessarily be something I find worth buying in every shop. Good black hash can be hard to come by, but I'm hoping to find some.

The tour will kick off at Centraal Station, so I'll look at what Central coffeeshop has (their amnesia and honey hash has been good in the past,) and ideally get a powerbag (what's left from various strains, including a few buds as a rule, only on Wednesdays) from Voyagers, because my stealth travel pipe requires at least some flower to work. I might even do a live report this time.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I've not been to solo in recent years in fact I was only inside it once a long time ago. I should've went in April.
FODSmith wrote: Mon 22nd Jul 2019 04:38 pm I'm about to return to Mokum after about a year away. And it's mainly a variety of good hash that I want, because that's what's rare over here, though there's been good bud about.

..........I might even do a live report this time.
Excellent news on all fronts 😀 enjoy your return.....floating up and down grachts high as a kite is the thing I tend to miss , but can't beat the variety of hash either 😀
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 22nd Jul 2019 01:03 pm Bagheera, Boerejongens and 1e Hulp tend to be some of the better ones and central enough.

Enjoy being baccy free.
Thanks for your suggest bro , I've put them in my short list
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 22nd Jul 2019 04:19 pm You forgot CS Solo, one of the currently best shops for hash, and reasonably enough with respect to the location 😁
Thank you