Kosbor (Maastricht)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kosbor

I like Kosbor
86%
I don't like Kosbor
14%

Total votes: 14

RvanSteensel

Re: Kosbor (Maastricht)

Post by RvanSteensel »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 27th Jun 2019 07:50 pm
RvanSteensel wrote: Thu 27th Jun 2019 04:11 pm oowww boyy
Chocoloop cream 11$ frikking killer
F1 Ice hash 12$ also very fooking nice

sweet kush repeat purchase also 11 i think , not too special but very clean smoke
I saw that sticky Chocoloop Cream on IG. Looked very nice :mrgreen: 8)

That Ice hash sounds very interesting, too. In the past (before Wietpas) they also had from time to time a pretty cheap ice hash on the menu which was usually great for the price :mrgreen: if they had it on the menu it was sold out pretty fast.

By the way have you been to Coffeeshop Slow Motion recently? I saw on google maps a menu from them with a lot of "US imports" from 12€-15€/g like Lemon Zkittles, Gelato 33, Purple Stardawg...

I also heard that Coffeeshop Cool Runnings closes or is already closed :cry: really sad I liked that place a lot and I still had the hope one day to be welcome again.. but unfortunately it will not work anymore :? Fuck Wietpas! :evil:
it was hash made from Ice lol not iceolator ;)
meh i didnt like coolrunnings anyway anymore since they started selling the ganja upstairs
tottally killed the atmosphere ( ofcourse we all know i am now blaming this , but its actually the wietpasses fault lolziez )

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 1st Jul 2019 04:42 pm it was hash made from Ice lol not iceolator
:roll: :lol: :lol:
RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 1st Jul 2019 04:42 pm meh i didnt like coolrunnings anyway anymore since they started selling the ganja upstairs
tottally killed the atmosphere ( ofcourse we all know i am now blaming this , but its actually the wietpasses fault lolziez )
True I liked it more when they sold the weed downstairs, too! But the staff were super relaxed guys and they were still the only coffeeshop that gave me weed for free sometimes :thumbup: For many people the place was maybe a bit to dark (downstairs) but I liked their big couches and the loud Hip Hop and Reggae music they played 8) They also had a beamer where they showed sometimes nice reggae concerts and so on... last but not least they had usually one special weed on their menu that I couldn´t find anywhere else in Maastricht at that time. Like White OG, Blue Cheese (which was unique to see in Maastricht at this time), Shoreline, Chiesel... ah nice memories :mrgreen: well their hash wasn´t so special but ok ...

By the way I saw that Kosbor won again two Highlife Cups for their Melon Express (1st place hydro) and Fruiti Neville (3rd place Sativa) last weekend. Well Kosbor won nearly every year a Highlife Cup so I am not really sure if everything is right with that cup :roll: but I have to say I had an outstanding batch of their Amnesia Haze in 2008 when they won the 1st place in the Bio category. So it is probably worth to stop by there :wink: :mrgreen:
Furthermore Coffeeshop Mary Jane won the 1st place (kush) for their 501st OG which sounds pretty interesting, too.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 08:11 pm
Furthermore Coffeeshop Mary Jane won the 1st place (kush) for their 501st OG which sounds pretty interesting, too.
lol you mean some cali plug won xD

did u ever had a chance to try "Cool haze" ??
i swear to god the stuff tasted like smoked toothpaste....in a good way
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

RvanSteensel wrote: Fri 12th Jul 2019 10:09 pm lol you mean some cali plug won xD
:lol: :wink:
RvanSteensel wrote: Fri 12th Jul 2019 10:09 pm did u ever had a chance to try "Cool haze" ??
i swear to god the stuff tasted like smoked toothpaste....in a good way
:lol: was it from Coffeeshop Cool Runnings? While I tried many of their weeds like their Crystal Skunk, Peacemaker, NLX, WW, Jack Widdow, Amnesia and the special strains I talked about before... I didn´t tried "Cool Haze" unfortunately :? to be honest I can´t remember that it was on the menu... probably it was one of their cheaper sativas and I didn´t noticed it on the menu for any reason :? toothpaste sounds a bit strange :lol: but as you said "in a good way" so too bad I did not try it :? it would be interesting to know which strain that was...
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

it was on menu for maybe a week or something in 2008-2009
was topnotch lol
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

pff this place is really killin it
all dank is always on the low here

still miss that good old cannalope tho :(
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

nevilles haze looked and smelled good as almost always
blue sherbert , flavor kinda lacking , does get u high tho
but my friend rolled it with tabacco i dpnt usually smoke so could be that ruined the flavor for me
smelled gassy