Potable vaps

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Essexturk420

Re: Potable vaps

Post by Essexturk420 »

djgtp wrote: Sun 18th Aug 2019 12:15 pm Good choice, good price. Glad to hear you are pleased with it. Yeah once you've gone through settings ie timer for each cycle, beep on/off etc you only really need the temp. Even then it remembers temp from last cycle so can be as simple as one button to get going. I tend to leave mine at 190c all way through. My other tips are:-

-Don't fill stem right up to rim. Leave a small gap. To stop anything ending up on the oven surface. You do often get little bits on oven surface but can be blown out or gently moved. Had my solo2 over a year now and there's no marks / stains on it
-Don't pack the stem too tightly. Just helps airflow. A gentle push with fingertip to make it sit in nicely is all you need
-Clean glass tubes by pouring hot water through. Then paper towels / cotton buds to clean and dry inside. May need to soak in isopropyl alcohol every now and then for a thorough clean

Enjoy your new gadget!!
Thanks bro for your advice i really appreciate it , on my first bowl i done some the herb drop out the bowl and landed up on the oven surface but ive manage to get the burn herb off , after a couple goes now ive defo feel like i got this on point now , i literally couldnt be any more happy with the product
I watched a youtube video and he didnt put the screen in the tube because it restricts the air slow , so i aint been putting it in mine i was just wondering if u use a screen or not

djgtp

Post by djgtp »

No, I've never used screens in the tube. I don't think any came with mine so must be new part of the kit you get with it...
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

djgtp wrote: Mon 19th Aug 2019 10:28 am No, I've never used screens in the tube. I don't think any came with mine so must be new part of the kit you get with it...
Yeah i dont think im gunna use them tbh i dont get much herb anyway
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

And now that your vape is up and running I think it's time you thought about recycling :mrgreen:

https://vapesinthehood.com/things-to-do ... aped-weed/
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 19th Aug 2019 09:51 pm And now that your vape is up and running I think it's time you thought about recycling :mrgreen:

https://vapesinthehood.com/things-to-do ... aped-weed/
You no what this is question ive been wondering for time now , ive started saving mine ive got like half oz of it now , i will defo have read thru that personally what do you do with yours ? ... i heard about water flushing it and makin edibles and stuff or even put it in your tea so im intresting lol , also i have save my stems from the past 5 years i have a massive pocket of them ive just never got round to doing anything with them too
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Simmering it in milk for 40mins is usually one of the easiest things to do.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 20th Aug 2019 02:54 pm Simmering it in milk for 40mins is usually one of the easiest things to do.
Sorry bro , i just re read what i send to ya , when i said i have a big pot steam i mean like the stem of the plant lol , basically i got a big jar of stems and i jus dont no what
To do with them , thank for the trick about cleaning them tho
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Essexturk420 wrote: Thu 22nd Aug 2019 04:39 pm
RoMoney wrote: Tue 20th Aug 2019 02:54 pm Simmering it in milk for 40mins is usually one of the easiest things to do.
Sorry bro , i just re read what i send to ya , when i said i have a big pot steam i mean like the stem of the plant lol , basically i got a big jar of stems and i jus dont no what
To do with them , thank for the trick about cleaning them tho
You will probably need to decarb the stalks before you simmer them in milk, but your vaped bud is already decarbed so you can throw it straight in. The 40 mins in milk is not to clean it, but to infuse the milk. It will be medicated milk once you're done. Enjoy.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Wow bro thats seem pretty amazing 2 be honest i think i might give that ago , does it work with almond milk too
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Essexturk420 wrote: Fri 23rd Aug 2019 09:24 pm Wow bro thats seem pretty amazing 2 be honest i think i might give that ago , does it work with almond milk too
Yes indeed it does :) enjoy!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 23rd Aug 2019 11:08 pm
Essexturk420 wrote: Fri 23rd Aug 2019 09:24 pm Wow bro thats seem pretty amazing 2 be honest i think i might give that ago , does it work with almond milk too
Thata amazing news cant wait give this ago
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Essexturk420 wrote: Sat 24th Aug 2019 10:12 pm
Stick a good half oz of ground up ABV into one of those chocolate brownie mixes, add an extra spoon of oil and an extra egg, you’ll not taste the AbV and the results are mind blowing
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sun 25th Aug 2019 09:55 am
Essexturk420 wrote: Sat 24th Aug 2019 10:12 pm

Stick a good half oz of ground up ABV into one of those chocolate brownie mixes, add an extra spoon of oil and an extra egg, you’ll not taste the AbV and the results are mind blowing
Thanks for your advice i didnt no it was as easy as that
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

So i fort i would give a review on this after using this for a couple of week .

Basically i haven't got a bad thing to say about it , i love it it so easy to use the flavour thru the long tube is incredible ive had a few different strain in it and all have have had full flavour too , i like how long u can have sesh on it 2 and how much weed lasts me , ive had a few joint in between as i still like a joint too , after 2 bowls you defo have to be a bit careful as that cheeky little vape high creepys up and ya and the sleepy eyes come along after lol

Appreciate everyone advice ans helping me to pick once again :mrgreen:
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Just a update to everyone that helped me with my decision to buy a new vape , I would like to say thank you nearly 10 months down the line still being used every day , still working like its brand new 😁😁😁👍👍👊👊