Weed Gran Canaria

Abcdefg

Weed Gran Canaria

Post by Abcdefg »

Hello
I‘ve moved to San Fernando on Gran Canaria in August and I still haven’t found anybody to provide me with some good stuff. I know that there‘re clubs all over the island but you need to be 21 to be a member, and I‘m 19. :cry: So now I found this website and I‘m really hoping that somebody could help me out with a contact or something similar. :wink:

DjShaggy

Re: Weed Gran Canaria

Post by DjShaggy »

Yep no problem at all. All I need you to do is western union me some money to rafikisucks@donkeyballs.com after that I will be happy to send you some of the finest marijuanas
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Abcdefg

Post by Abcdefg »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 10th Sep 2019 06:53 pm Yep no problem at all. All I need you to do is western union me some money to rafikisucks@donkeyballs.com after that I will be happy to send you some of the finest marijuanas
Do you think it would be possible to meet up for the first time? Just because I can’t be sure that I‘ll actually get it you know? I have a car so it would be no problem for me to drive somewhere.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I’m sorry that’s not possible, you could be police!

It’s you that’s asking strangers on the internet for weed, why suddenly so worried about security?
Abcdefg

Post by Abcdefg »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 10th Sep 2019 07:12 pm I’m sorry that’s not possible, you could be police!

It’s you that’s asking strangers on the internet for weed, why suddenly so worried about security?
I understand that. I sent you a message over PM.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Abcdefg wrote: Tue 10th Sep 2019 08:40 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 10th Sep 2019 07:12 pm I’m sorry that’s not possible, you could be police!

I understand that. I sent you a message over PM.
Yeah I saw that.