Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Mr. Black Cat

Re: Bagheera

Post by Mr. Black Cat »

Some G13Haze al nice daytime vap nice taste in the vaporizer.

~Kuroneko is a Black Cat who reoccurs in the forground, eating Edible and vaporizers Herbs~
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had more kush tarts this week...Ruby Chocolate , Strawberry White Chocolate and White Coco Chocolate. Strawberry White Choco one was a revelation, almost as tasty as the salted caramel, which remains my favourite.

Must say, I like the staff too in Bagheera, always friendly. Think someone mentioned they sell the Kush Tarts (by Amsterdam Edibles Connection) in Solo too.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 21st Apr 2019 08:23 pm Had more kush tarts this week...Ruby Chocolate , Strawberry White Chocolate and White Coco Chocolate. Strawberry White Choco one was a revelation, almost as tasty as the salted caramel, which remains my favourite.

Must say, I like the staff too in Bagheera, always friendly. Think someone mentioned they sell the Kush Tarts (by Amsterdam Edibles Connection) in Solo too.
What beautiful cakes Ro ... let's hope my sister is happy for her birthday! :lol: I found the Italian girl and she was very kind, in 420 she told me that no weed was acceptable, but that she would have made me happy with hash. So Banana something, Lemon candy and 24k. Look and smell ok ... but I have yet to taste! :D :mrgreen:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

I saw a picture of Bagheeras Menu on instagram today.

They boast a nice selection of "Cali" strains. Does anyone know if these strains are legit Cali or just Dutch grown Cali strains?

Especially the Pink Runtz would be interesting.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rabambuli wrote: Sat 25th May 2019 09:49 am They boast a nice selection of "Cali" strains. Does anyone know if these strains are legit Cali or just Dutch grown Cali strains?

Especially the Pink Runtz would be interesting.
Only smoked some of their "Cali" weeds from a younger dutch guy that I met there. Unfortunately I can´t remember what it was but it was indeed pretty good... so maybe worth a try but I tried it months before and only a few puffs so my first impression is not really meaningful :lol:

Also tried one of their hashes last week:

Sherbert hash (13€/g) - It was the advice of a dealer I trust usually so I went for it after taking a short look on it. Bright blonde creamy newschool hash. Smelled pretty nice and complex of the used strain. Personaly I never tried the Sunset Sherbert weed but the hash had really something in the smell that I didn´t smelled in weed/hash before... kind of fruity, lemony with a hint of something new :lol: the smell transfers also pretty good into the taste. It gaves me a nice high/stoned feeling that let me be still active but also stoned enough :D Overall a nice clean tasting hash that fits also pretty good to the high temperatures with its fruity lemony taste and pleasent effect.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kush Tart update, Bagheera no long stock Amsterdam Edibles Connection so no more bush tarts. They do still sell them in Coffeeshop Solo.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Went in here this week, had a look at the Blueberry and GDP, Blueberry smelled of nothing but the GDP was ok. Usualy friendly vibes and I noticed they sell a Kush tart of sorts, but not by Amsterdam Edibles Connection one. I didn't try the Kush tart imposter :)
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had purple punch €25 was good but could be better also bought sherbert hash €13 it is nice soft dark brown with a a fruity flavour would buy again
LN94

Post by LN94 »

These guys have changed their menu and now have the same one as Baba Coffeeshop. Bought three of their 'best' strains:

- 24k Gold (14 EUR) Taste was kind of there, but distant, didn't taste as good as I was promised. Strength was mediocre.

- Notorious O.G. (15 EUR) Smelled alright, but had a very dry, uncharacteristic taste. Effect could've been better.

- Tropicana Cookies (15 EUR) Now I've had this before from Baba/Voyagers and when grown well, this stuff can be absolutely delicious. Not this time though, the worst version I've picked up of this strain. So dry, so tasteless, so weak. Simply awful.

Super disappointing visit and overall a complete waste of money. Unfortunately.
Kev kirk

Post by Kev kirk »

are They stocking lemon bubble??
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Mon 18th Nov 2019 07:19 pm
LN94 wrote: Mon 18th Nov 2019 01:38 pm These guys have changed their menu and now have the same one as Baba Coffeeshop. Bought three of their 'best' strains:

- 24k Gold (14 EUR) Taste was kind of there, but distant, didn't taste as good as I was promised. Strength was mediocre.

- Notorious O.G. (15 EUR) Smelled alright, but had a very dry, uncharacteristic taste. Effect could've been better.

- Tropicana Cookies (15 EUR) Now I've had this before from Baba/Voyagers and when grown well, this stuff can be absolutely delicious. Not this time though, the worst version I've picked up of this strain. So dry, so tasteless, so weak. Simply awful.

Super disappointing visit and overall a complete waste of money. Unfortunately.
Wow that sucks dude..!!

- At least your misfortune has given others a heads up NOT to buy these varieties from there! ;)
Yeah that really sucks :? but as said it´s always good to post also bad reviews so that others are be warned :thumbup:
While the batches change sometimes very fast and it´s possible that on the next day it´s much better stuff than the day before... but when I read a bad review about a product I am careful and inspect the weed exactly before buying... thanks to all who write reviews :D :clap:

Interesting to hear that they have the same menu as Baba now. On my last trip I walked by Coffeeshop Baghera and spoted "Highly Blessed" behind the bar... I was a bit in a hurry and wasn´t really 100% sure if it really was HB... but now that makes sense too :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kev kirk wrote: Mon 18th Nov 2019 06:55 pm are They stocking lemon bubble??
Yes they do.

I went here this week because I saw "Highly Blessed" on my last trip to amsterdam behind the bar but hadn´t the time to visit them at that point... also read here that they have the same menu as Coffeeshop Baba now and so I decide to check them out :D

I was looking for their Kosher Dawg (14€/g) because I ever wanted to try that strain... I asked the friendly female budtender if I could take a look on
their Kosher Dawg and Kosher Kush (15€/g). First she showed me the Kosher Kush which smelled pretty strong out of the tub while it didn´t looked so awesome... the Kosher Dawg smelled nice ,too but I decide to take the Kosher Kush because the smell was more intense on that one.

Kosher Kush (15€/g) - Like I said before from look not really a beauty but well it had a nice visible amount of crytals on it :D The weed was also pretty sticky when grinded up which is in my eyes a good sign. Smells very nice like it should be. Smoked very clean with nearly white ash and was really tasty! Very smooth to smoke but still strong. Well I smoked a lot of different things before on that day so it´s not really possible to say something about the effect but to me it felt strong :D

Overall I enjoyed that weed a lot :D but well I didn´t tried the other stuff of the menu so maybe I got the best out of it... like "LN94" was pretty disappointed when he was there. Maybe I was just lucky :lol: but I will visit them again to give more feedback.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Sherbert Hash (9€) & coffee both good. Atmosphere a bit subdued, but not many smokers anywhere.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Now that I'm back, it's easier to elaborate on a real computer. Ran into both HighlyBlessed and, um, the one who isn't HighlyBlessed -- I'd forgotten they'd taken it over. Whatever the circumstances for them, it's a bonus for the smoker, as it's much better than Voyagers was in terms of coffee and hash choice, as well as seating. The SH was a recommendation, and a good one. Didn't look at the weed, which was what I would have done at Voyagers. But it's well worth a visit.