Flavourz BCN

Moderator: Papi

Rabambuli

Flavourz BCN

Post by Rabambuli »

BCD Page: Flavourz.bcn

To be honest I dont know how much i should link here or not or even if I created the new topic correctly :lol:

Whatever I gathered access to this club via private sources so no info from me in public.

But now the review:

A little outside of the center but 1 minute walk from the nearest metro station (basically around the corner). The second club I visited. They have the reception, where you can charge your key with cash and then you get buzzed into the smoker room. They have 2 TV's with a PS4 each. They also have a few couches throughout the smoking room.
The Budcounter is at the back of the room. Overall first impression was nice.

Selection ranges from 6/7 E pg to 14 E pg for spanish grown wares and 30 pg for Cali imports. Hash is from 6 E pg to 11/12 E pg. Did not try the extracts here. You can not only get half grams of ecerything here, you can also go by currency, for example: 5 Euros of this and 12 Euros worth of that. Really cool!

Very Friendly Budtendress that asked me what i liked and showed me her personal favourites of the criteria i listed her. So sweet. Good to talk to and isnt pushy but always tends to everything youd like to see and smell. Very good service here and enjoyed the athmosphere.

[ ] Amnesia Haze 8 nice ammo 7/10
[ ] Pink Berry 12 Very berry taste. Nice energetic effects. Good taste, sweet and slight berry notes on the aftertaste. 7/10
[ ] Kosher Kush Hash 5.5 0.5g Super taste. 7.5/10
[ ] Gorilla Hash 11 strong. Dark very sticky stuff. 6/10
[ ] Cotton Candy 14 - super nice smell. Sweet candy. Taste transfer only 6.5/10. Nice enough and white ash. Nice hybrid high with more uplifting effects. 8.5/10
[ ] Biscotti Cali burningropepharms -Very smooth smoke. Potence is up there. That one really goes into your brain. Very trippy high with slight visual effects 8/10
[ ] Blue Zushi 30 i mean its good cali 8/10
[ ] Banana Punch good weirdly more leaning towards slight berry taste when smoked. still 7/10
[ ] Critical Kush hash 6/10 kind of more in the background
[ ] SFV x Triangle Kush disappointed for cali weed. Very kushy smell but not too much on the taste. it was gassy and kushy but not as much as i expected from 30 a gram cali weed. 5/10
[ ] Mango sherbert 6/10 tasty but not really for me effectwise and a lil harsh
[ ] Chocolate Chip #4 has a slight cocoa taste to it. Very nice lightly sweet. 7/10
[ ] Birthday Cake 8/10 taste was there and smooth smoking. Nice ash. Hits like cali. Really nice smell out of the tub and when smoked the taste transfers well.
[ ] Cookies hash 11 nice sweetness to a very good hash flavour. Good kick
[ ] Orange Moonrock 20 0.5g very nice light citrus taste. Good potency. But given the selection of waterhash and other extracts available, not really too impressive.

All in all I can only reccommend this club for its chill athmosphere and selection. The service here is great and the employees are really chill too.