Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Solo

Post by Marok21 »

Banana OG hash (14€/g Clouds in the city Cupwinner import hash) - Different batch than the last time I had it. The last time it was pretty dry crumbly hash now it´s a more creamy hash. At first it looked kind of brighter blonde hash but after a while in the baggy it gets much darker. The color is wonderfull dark brown... from look pretty special and also the consistency is nice creamy but also kind of crumbly. The effect is pretty good and for hash pretty strong to me. Overall a very nice hash and one of the best in that price range (and even 1€ cheaper than their last batch)! Like it :mrgreen:

The older budtender lady told me they love to offer some special hashes but it gets harder and harder on the backdoor :? thanks to the importer :wink: :mrgreen:

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was in on Tuesday and when we arrived the younger lady budtender told us that stock was low and she only had 2 types of weed and 3 hash. The weed was €12 lavander and€10 Jack herrer, I got the lavander my mate the jack both were great really well grown and cured but the lavander was amazing the flavour was one of the best of the trip with a good high to follow And €12 is a must buy we then got a few packs of the profitter lols they tasted great but was very stoned and had a few beers along the way so can't say much for the buzz as I can't remember :lol: then as we were getting ready the fairy's arrived and the stocks were replenished.. I bought €15 orange cake and €14banana hash. Orange cake was very good a flavour to behold and great kick off it. Banana hash soft and creamy strong no taste of banana. This is my third visit to this shop and will definitely be a back it great wares and fair prices
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Solo dated October 29, 2019. Kudos Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Went here for their Black Domina filtered hash which I saw on their IG account before.

Black Domina filtered hash (15€/g moroccan new school genetics) - Very bright blonde cake-like looking hash. It looks like a dry crumbly hash at first but it has a nice oil content and is more creamy than crumbly. I damn like the texture and colour of it :mrgreen: Nearly no unnecessary moisture in it... superb consistency to me :thumbup: bubbles insane when touched by the flame :mrgreen: (even before repressed by hand)
Smell is very nice clean and natural of the used genetics... not very intense smell but very pleasent to me. It smokes very nicely and gaves me a strong "clean" indica effect. When the effect is over it let you come down nicely without headache or feeling to tired so that you can still do something :lol:

Overall a very special kind of new school hash. Really love the texture and how clean it smokes and how clean the effect is :mrgreen: Seems to be one of the newest varieties from morocco this session. Greenhouse had also a Black Domina hash (14€/g) on the menu which was sold out in every Greenhouse Shop... luckily later on that day I was at Greenhouse Haarlemerstraat when they got the new delivery :mrgreen: from look pretty similar to Coffeeshop Solos version but it seems that Solos version is a bit finer sieved but maybe thats only imagination :lol:

HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

I saw that IG post too and I have to say when I saw that hash bubbling the first thing that came into my head was "Marok21" :D
Looks very nice indeed. Looking forward to hitting this place up in February
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

HitTheNorth wrote: Mon 4th Nov 2019 09:11 am I saw that IG post too and I have to say when I saw that hash bubbling the first thing that came into my head was "Marok21" :D
Looks very nice indeed.
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: when I saw that post on IG I immediately knew that I have to get something of that... you've rated me right :lol:
by the way in the video they showed the bubbling with a piece that was repressed by hand but it bubbles super nice even when not repressed :mrgreen: like that one a lot atm
HitTheNorth wrote: Mon 4th Nov 2019 09:11 am Looking forward to hitting this place up in February
Yeah one of the best in town in my opinion :D
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Gonna get myself some of that black dominia next week.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Starting to think we might have Crossed paths with you this week Marok21, and tried the same things 🤣🤣🤣agreed with all of your views on the hash, it is really a standout hash 7n the current market, with excellent flavor profile and very nice effects for the money, bought 3 gs after looking at it and smelling it, for a 24h stay and didn't regret...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 8th Nov 2019 02:40 pm Starting to think we might have Crossed paths with you this week Marok21, and tried the same things 🤣🤣🤣agreed with all of your views on the hash, it is really a standout hash 7n the current market, with excellent flavor profile and very nice effects for the money, bought 3 gs after looking at it and smelling it, for a 24h stay and didn't regret...
:lol: :mrgreen: when I saw that you posted something on the Coffeeshop Solo Topic I already thought that you tried the Black Domina hash, too :mrgreen: Like you said something special in the current market and I am glad that you liked it, too :mrgreen: Damn potent stuff to me :mrgreen:
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

On my latest trip I went for something else at Solo. But I did try the Black Domina hash from Green House (14€), and assuming it's the same, it is indeed something special, both in taste and effect.
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Visited here on my last day of my recent trip (last Friday 15th nov) arrived around 1pm, place was fairly full, had a peaceful ambience, I was running low on money so I bought something called "Sweet skunk" for 10 Euro a G, it was very good, definitely would return to this shop, the menu changes quite a bit I gather as it was nothing like previously posted menu's other than the in-house strains, skunk wise anyway. I didn't stay, there wasn't much room anyway. There a few coffeeshops in the area that you don't have to buy their weed to sit and smoke with your drink, so my advice is to give this place a visit, it's a 2-minute walk from neuimarkt and very easy to find.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

kingbee wrote: Fri 22nd Nov 2019 01:20 pm
squidgyblack wrote: Fri 22nd Nov 2019 06:40 am There a few coffeeshops in the area that you don't have to buy their weed to sit and smoke with your drink..
- You should never have to buy a coffeeshop's weed in order to sit, drink their drinks and smoke your own product - "Comsumptie Verplicht" is Dutch for "Consumption Required", and is often displayed in coffeeshops all over the Netherlands - buying a drink is consuming something, so purchasing their cannabis products is irrelevant and I would always dispute it with the owner - it's just a sales tactic.

Most of the time they will back down if you challenge them, and if they insist, just walk out and take your business elsewhere!
I don’t think I would have the audacity to walk into a coffeeshop and expect to sit there without buying product from them.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »