Open a coffe shop and sell my own plants

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Rekuuuuu_

Open a coffe shop and sell my own plants

Post by Rekuuuuu_ »

Hello Guys,
I’m almost sure about that a lot of people asked the same questions, but I didn’t find it, so I hope I will find my answers here.😄
I would like to open a new coffe shop and I would like to sell my own plants. Anybody knows that how can I make my dreams come true?😄 How can I get a license? What I need to have?
Every answer is helpful!
Thank You,
Reku

squidgyblack

Re: Open a coffe shop and sell my own plants

Post by squidgyblack »

Probably need some good contacts, who to pay for protection etc...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

A "new" coffeeshop you say. Surely you are not considering Amsterdam as your base. No new licenses will be issued. The last new shop I know of is in Hoofddorp. Selling your own plants. Do you know production is illegal in the Netherlands. Your best bet is save a LOT of money and buy out an existing shop.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

A lot of money!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Alternatively have your long standing 'unofficial' coffeeshop eventually licenced by the city authorities, print an underground newspaper, hold a free-festival in the Vondel, and then attack the police...
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

That's a great dream and a BIG dream it is. :shock: :clap: You've already got two great answers to, two of your questions. But if your serious, move to the Netherlands, (if you don't already live there) get into the business, work 110%, ask a TON more questions and see where it takes you. "If you never do, you'll never know." Good Luck. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Mon 25th Nov 2019 05:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you never do, you'll never know.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rekuuuuu_

Post by Rekuuuuu_ »

I see. Thank You very much! I lived a half year there. @AzLaker (I don’t know how can I tagg😆) but I will ask a lot of people and I think I will go back for a weekend and ask the coffe shops. The owner will know everything I guess.@FlyByNite bad to hear. But Do You where do the shops buy the weed? I mean there are a base cooperative who can be grower or they buy from different people? @kingbee Maybe I should change the location then. I will try to find out every opportunity. Maybe there are a loophole.😀
But really Thank You all!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Rekuuuuu_ wrote: Mon 25th Nov 2019 02:59 pm But Do You where do the shops buy the weed? I mean there are a base cooperative who can be grower or they buy from different people? @kingbee Maybe I should change the location then.
Regarding the supply to coffeeshops, please do yourself a favor and research a bit about the backdoor problem / paradox / challenge / fuckeroo, as it is quite well described out there. To sum it up: Only what goes out the front door (i.e. 5 grams max per customer per shop, over 18 only, must be able to show ID at all times while in premises etc. etc.) is decriminalized / tolerated, the supply (i.e. what comes "in the backdoor") is still a criminal activity. Translated it means that it is very unlikely that you will ever get any info on the inner workings of that part of the coffeeshop scene, unless you become a part of it by other means than walking in the door and asking questions. It also means that, at least in the open, no coffeeshop sells "their own weed" as a direct connection to an illegal activity like that would spell their immediate demise.

The best advice here, if you are very, very serious about it, is move to NL and get involved with the scene. This usually means working your way up from a very low point, having access to a very good supply of product at low costs (and the willingness to risk long jail sentences should you be caught) and / or have 1 million+ € (and that is probably setting the bar low) laying around to buy your way in. All in all, it takes a lot of work, a lot of luck and a lot of resources for your dream to become a reality and you might be better of looking for other places to "set up show", but it is not impossible.

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

The pool you speak about is so full of sharks ,good luck . You need freinds or deep pockets and if you have money there,s a whole group of extortionist just waiting for you . Just read there where fifty public gang shootings and a severed head left in front of a restaurant where gangster hang out . Thinking the part about selling plants means you have done little reach so.....
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Post by macky »

Thanks Kingbee never heard anyone say I know anything 8)
:shock: But seriously gangster,s in Holland make for great reading :D Start with google Williem Holleeder (the nose) ,
Then there,s the coke deal a group of Amsterdam gangster got together on and imagine one of them stole the shipment ...then the murders begin :shock:
Up to now a days a new group moving in have left over 100 hand granades on door handles around Amsterdam ...CS ,Bars etc.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macky

Re: Open a coffe shop and sell my own pl

Post by macky »

I mention Holleeder because he was just sentenced this year for five murders ,his sister a lawyer ratted him out . Some say he was the man but he said in his court case this was not true ....there,s a mister big running Amsterdam :D
His whole gig was extortion on witch most of his ordered hits where about ....so says the three judges that sentenced him to life :D
Kermit

Re: Open a coffe shop and sell my own pl

Post by Kermit »

macky wrote: Thu 28th Nov 2019 10:18 pm I mention Holleeder because he was just sentenced this year for five murders ,his sister a lawyer ratted him out . Some say he was the man but he said in his court case this was not true ....there,s a mister big running Amsterdam :D
His whole gig was extortion on witch most of his ordered hits where about ....so says the three judges that sentenced him to life :D
Loved following that trial, madness, he will have them all killed off soon enough (snitches get stitches) , Dutch underworld always makes for a good read, my money is on the Jewish Gangsters 😂