Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
100%
I don't like Greenhouse
No votes

Total votes: 7

Nuggz

Re: Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Post by Nuggz »

Ayer, me pensaba a pasarme por Greenhouse en La Haya, pero al final estaba bien fumado y no lo hice. Algún día...

LN94

Post by LN94 »

Bought a 2.5g jar of the Tom Ford Pink Kush for the price of 50 EUR. So 25 EUR per gram.

Not good at all. No flavour, too dry and the effects are average. Exactly what makes this stuff worth this amount of money is beyond me. Budtender told me the flavour's all in the taste, despite the stuff not smelling too strongly. Knew I should have trusted my nose. Expensive lesson!

Robbed again :')
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

kingbee wrote: Mon 25th Nov 2019 03:41 am
LN94 wrote: Mon 25th Nov 2019 01:20 am Bought a 2.5g jar of the Tom Ford Pink Kush for the price of 50 EUR. So 25 EUR per gram.

Not good at all. No flavour, too dry and the effects are average. Exactly what makes this stuff worth this amount of money is beyond me. Budtender told me the flavour's all in the taste, despite the stuff not smelling too strongly. Knew I should have trusted my nose. Expensive lesson!

Robbed again :')
It sucks that it was not good, but €50 divided by 2.5 is €20/g, not €25 ;)
Haha you're right, but I miswrote, was actually a 2 gram jar so it was indeed €25 per gram! :x
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Buds seems to go for 25€ nowadays, gruis and popcorn is 15€ :?

is that where we going ?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Fri 6th Dec 2019 06:45 pm Buds seems to go for 25€ nowadays, gruis and popcorn is 15€

is that where we going ?
It seems to go in this direction :? while I think it´s possible to find some "nice" weed from coffeeshops for a usual price like 10-16€/g... good example is Coffeeshop Solo which I read here had some really nice "Lavender OG" for "only" 12€/g a few weeks before. Now they have some "Fragolato" or something like that on the menu for 20€/g :shock: well the reviews on it were pretty good but as one reviewer wrote it´s not really better than the "Lavender OG". Both are pretty nice but very different in price. Well the "Fragolato" is maybe some more rare genetics but if you ask me not worth so much more money.

If it continues like this, we will probably have to pay like you said 20€+ for some nice buds and no weak popcorn weed.

I am not the biggest fan of Boerejonges advertising but I have to say that they usually try to keep the prices low which is rare to see nowadays. Well they also have some super overpriced weed now like 17-20€/g :? :evil: but usually u can find some real good weed here for a good price.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 7th Dec 2019 10:32 pm
WLow wrote: Fri 6th Dec 2019 06:45 pm Buds seems to go for 25€ nowadays, gruis and popcorn is 15€

is that where we going ?
It seems to go in this direction :? while I think it´s possible to find some "nice" weed from coffeeshops for a usual price like 10-16€/g... good example is Coffeeshop Solo which I read here had some really nice "Lavender OG" for "only" 12€/g a few weeks before. Now they have some "Fragolato" or something like that on the menu for 20€/g :shock: well the reviews on it were pretty good but as one reviewer wrote it´s not really better than the "Lavender OG". Both are pretty nice but very different in price. Well the "Fragolato" is maybe some more rare genetics but if you ask me not worth so much more money.

If it continues like this, we will probably have to pay like you said 20€+ for some nice buds and no weak popcorn weed.

I am not the biggest fan of Boerejonges advertising but I have to say that they usually try to keep the prices low which is rare to see nowadays. Well they also have some super overpriced weed now like 17-20€/g :? :evil: but usually u can find some real good weed here for a good price.
Nah bro, fragolato at solo was 12 i think. They dont have those ripoff prices.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pablocito wrote: Mon 25th Nov 2019 07:02 pm Got also some fragolato for 20,also tasty not as the orange agent,but nothing wrong,lovely bedtime smoke,muscles gets slightly massaged😎

Well cured,well dried,nowadays getting nice batches on balanced prices
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 9th Dec 2019 09:15 am Nah bro, fragolato at solo was 12 i think. They dont have those ripoff prices.
:lol: ups :lol: I read that he got 1 gram for 20 €... but he bought for 20€ of that sry :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Best "extract" menu that I saw from a coffeeshop since a long time. Unfortunately I wasn´t looking for that type at this time :lol:

They had around 5 different Rosin varieties, 5 Ice O Lators (mostly made in a dry freezer), selfmade Temple Balls, self produced dry sieved hash and of course a few hashes from morocco :mrgreen: . The extracts are not really cheap but also not as expensive as most other coffeeshops in Amsterdam for example. The prices started at 16€/g for some self made dry sieved hash to 40€/0,5g for some Ice O Lator marked as "premium quality".

Personaly I only tried once their Kosher Kush Ice O Lator (20€/0,5g) which was made in a dry freezer and was the most tasty and best smelling ice hash I ever tried from a coffeshop. Also damn strong... kind of too strong for my lung :lol: I found it much stronger as Amsterdam Coffeeshop/Tweede Kamers 80€/g Waterworks hash... For their selfmade Temple Balls they use the material of different
mesh sizes and put it together to get a "full spectrum" high... i think i will try this "Temple Balls" next time when my tolerance is higher again :lol:

By the way as I wrote in my trip report: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=426079#p426079 it was only possible to buy and fly because of the virus but furthermore it look like they make a complete renovation of the smoker room...
LN94

Post by LN94 »

I used to live just a 5 minute walk from this place and I really miss it. Not always the best stuff, but decent on a consistent enough basis in comparison to most other coffeeshops in NL. You just have to know what to get as the menu’s rather big and probably half I really wouldn’t recommend.

Passed by yesterday and did a quick little shop for some good old green.

€16 Grapesidos - Great stuff. Beautiful buds, smells amazing and tastes really good. Nice high as well.

€13 Tangie - Superb value for money, great flavor, nice buds, smells great and a really nice heady high. Probably stronger than Grapesidos.

€13 Devil’s Cookies - Yet to try this one but it smells great.

The 24k Gold I had about a month ago, saw it still on sale for €14. Not really worth 14 for me, not the greatest flavor but decent enough stoned effect.

Also don’t really think this is the best place to get good hash. Probably better off at Cremers (better) or Dizzy Duck in my opinion. They used to do incredible dry sifts for €10 a gram, talking about 3-4 years ago. That was amazing. But those days are now gone and have been for a good while..
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

"Sticky S5 Hasj Ball" (20€/g) - It´s sold in small glass jars. Pretty dark brown sticky hash ball. It´s sticky but not wet or something like this... nice consistency :D when I opened the ball there comes a intense smell of the used genetics :shock: :mrgreen: smells lovely and strong. The hash bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Same for the taste pretty intense and to my liking. The effect is also strong and made me laugh a lot :lol: but to me it also works on the body and made me stoned, too :D

Overall best hash of my last trip I think. Well I am not sure if they added some terps to it because it´s damn tasty but it smelled/tasted pretty natural to me. Since a long time maybe a hash thats worth the 20€/g :shock: but on the other hand it could be cheaper, too :lol:
LN94 wrote: Sun 15th Nov 2020 02:44 am Also don’t really think this is the best place to get good hash. Probably better off at Cremers (better) or Dizzy Duck in my opinion. They used to do incredible dry sifts for €10 a gram, talking about 3-4 years ago. That was amazing. But those days are now gone and have been for a good while..

I didn´t bought much hash from here in the past because I usually smoke more moroccan hash... and I agree their import hashes seems to be not very interesting but they have the best "dutch hash" menu from all coffeeshops I know. They have usually around 10 differnt varieties of dutch hash on the menu and that ice hash made from Ex.tractor in the dry freezer is something special. Unfortunately the prices for that kind of hash are not low but still cheaper than in Amsterdam, for example...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse in den Haag dated July 3, 2022. Thanks to MB.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-denHaa ... house.html

Hash

Weed left

Weed right

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenhouse dated November 2, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-denHaa ... house.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Juhe

Post by Juhe »

Hi there,

have been to Greenhouse Secret Farmers in December. I have been there in the morning time and shop was empty. The budtender was very kind and helpful. There is a smoking room in the back that seem to be open again.
I really like their menu style with the graphics and descriptions about the strains. :D
I also had a look at their stuff that they were selling in jars. However, the flowers looked more like popcorn buds and was rather looking for the "bulk" strains.

So I tried a couple of strains there:
Super Silver Haze (11€/g) the cheapest bud I purchased, but I liked it very much. Exactly what I expected. Hazy and lemony smell and taste. Trippy sativa-high.
Sunset Sherbert (12€/g) That has been a recommendation by the budtender especially for the great taste. To be honest I didn't find the taste very special and also the effect was rather weak. Bit disappointing to me.
MAC (15€/g) Beautiful super dense and resinous buds. Taste is very nice (lemony and herbal) and smoked clean. Strong with both indica and sativa effects.

Cheers,
Juhe