Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

DjShaggy

Re: Solo

Post by DjShaggy »

kingbee wrote: Fri 22nd Nov 2019 06:18 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Fri 22nd Nov 2019 03:08 pm I don’t think I would have the audacity to walk into a coffeeshop and expect to sit there without buying product from them.
LoL, "Comsumptie Verplicht" includes drinks and snacks at the bar ;)

That's the old-school way of looking at it, and if coffeeshops try to insist on buying cannabis from them, then don't feel shy in telling them you are consuming items from them (e.g. a drink), and walk out if they do insist - try it one day and you'll see that they'll usually soon back down if you challenge them!
Never in my life would I ever walk into a establishment that makes money on food and sit there and eat my own.

Never in my life would I walk into a establishment that makes money on weed and sit there and smoke my own.

Doesn’t matter if you buy a drink or not.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

You misunderstand me, I don’t support it, and if there’s nothing on the menu I will buy I don’t bother staying in a coffeeshop. Also I smoke pure spliffs so a gram goes in one so I don’t end up with a lot of spare weed to take between shops.

I tend to buy one, smoke it then buy something else. Only when I find something that stands out do I buy bulk and that’s usually for smoking in a bar later
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

Beste heeren :D

Long story short ,just pickep up some echt moooie agent orange,highly recommend,moooie buds,fragrancy and delicious,fx are quite enjoyable after an easy monday's shift,on payday jatoch?😎
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

Got also some fragolato for 20,also tasty not as the orange agent,but nothing wrong,lovely bedtime smoke,muscles gets slightly massaged😎

Well cured,well dried,nowadays getting nice batches on balanced prices
LN94

Post by LN94 »

:?: Came here for the first time yesterday.

Service was great, the bearded bud-tender was really friendly and took his time to show me through his selection of products, which is always a nice touch compared to some places who just want your money and kick you out. However, the products that I did end up buying weren't very fresh at all, which certainly affected the smoothness, flavour and strength of the products that I purchased.

Amnesia 10 EUR - Good price, but tasted a bit old. Lacked the usual Amnesia strength, was a bit more mellow and effects took about 10 min after smoking to fully kick in. Had way better, tastier and stronger Amnesia in several other shops. 5.5/10

Gorilla Zkittlez 13 EUR - When I asked to be shown some of their finest and strongest weed products, I was give the choice between this and the other 13 EUR strain (most expensive on menu) which was Rolex Kush. The Rolex didn't really smell of anything, so I went for the Gorilla Zkittlez. Again, massively lacking in strenght, flavour was there but a bit distant, as if it was calling you from the end of the tunnel but you couldn't fully understand what it was saying. Was expecting a lot better, bit disappointed if I'm being fully honest. 6.5/10

Holy Grail (Hash) 13 EUR - For this price, I've had MUCH nicer, stronger and smoother hash from many other places. Bit sticky but not too sticky, distant flavour (which btw is strange and quite suspicious for hash) , also lacking in strength for what I was told was the strongest hash they had available. 5/10

EDIT: Upon further inspection I really am having serious doubts about whether the Amnesia was clean... Bad taste and temporary headache.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

First of all they had no "Black Domina" hash anymore on the menu :? A similar batch was also available at the Greenhouse chain but sadly it was sold out, too and not on the menu anymore :?
LN94 wrote: Tue 10th Dec 2019 03:44 pm :?: Came here for the first time yesterday.

Service was great, the bearded bud-tender was really friendly and took his time to show me through his selection of products, which is always a nice touch compared to some places who just want your money and kick you out. However, the products that I did end up buying weren't very fresh at all, which certainly affected the smoothness, flavour and strength of the products that I purchased.

Amnesia 10 EUR - Good price, but tasted a bit old. Lacked the usual Amnesia strength, was a bit more mellow and effects took about 10 min after smoking to fully kick in. Had way better, tastier and stronger Amnesia in several other shops. 5.5/10

Gorilla Zkittlez 13 EUR - When I asked to be shown some of their finest and strongest weed products, I was give the choice between this and the other 13 EUR strain (most expensive on menu) which was Rolex Kush. The Rolex didn't really smell of anything, so I went for the Gorilla Zkittlez. Again, massively lacking in strenght, flavour was there but a bit distant, as if it was calling you from the end of the tunnel but you couldn't fully understand what it was saying. Was expecting a lot better, bit disappointed if I'm being fully honest. 6.5/10

Holy Grail (Hash) 13 EUR - For this price, I've had MUCH nicer, stronger and smoother hash from many other places. Bit sticky but not too sticky, distant flavour (which btw is strange and quite suspicious for hash) , also lacking in strength for what I was told was the strongest hash they had available. 5/10

EDIT: Upon further inspection I really am having serious doubts about whether the Amnesia was clean... Bad taste and temporary headache.
Sounds bad... what a shame :( I didn´t tried much of their weed in the past but heard mostly good things about their weed quality... Once I had their "Grandpa OG" which was a nice smoke... well not top notch but pretty high quality. Bad to hear that about their Amnesia, too while I know a guy who bought it different times there and was not dissapointed. Maybe bad batch :?

I also tried this time their Fragolato (12€/g) weed which was of good quality. Well to be honest I expected a little more because it didn´t smelled so good to me and looked a bit dry for my taste... but smoked mostly pure bong hits or mixed with hash from it and I liked it :D got some pretty tasty hits from it and also strong enough. So overall good for the price... not overwhelming but good.

Also had their "Holy Grail" hash (13€/g) and I understand what "LN94" means but my opinion on that hash is in parts a bit different. I don´t know if we had the same batch but probably... it´s a brighter colored hash... bit crumbly but still with a good oil content. Smell is light but very natural to my nose. When repressed by hand that hash gets darker and creamy and the smell comes out a lot more. Bubbles good when touched by the flame. It has a pleasent taste which isn´t so intense while it taste pretty natural and clean to me. It gaves me a good clean effect. It didn´t have a strong stoned effect on me either... more kind of a daytime smoke to me. While I like how clean it smokes and personaly I prefer that brighter type of hashes atm. So for me it´s good clean smoking new school hash but when it´s sold as their strongest hash I would maybe also think of something different...
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

@Marok21 have you seen the zkittles dry drive they posted on ig? Looks real nice
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Drive lol autocorrect should be seive haha
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

HitTheNorth wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 11:46 am @Marok21 have you seen the zkittles dry drive they posted on ig? Looks real nice
Yeah that looked nice :mrgreen:
I was there with TransApenninesCouple and we also tried that. Was on the menu named as Zkittles OG (15€/g) and it looks killer :shock:! Looks super potent... didn´t tried much yet... review will follow but looks awesome to me.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

They have a new banana kush hash on facebook looks dark and sticky and real nice ,i wont be over until feb but i hope to read one of your reviews if you get a chance to try it marok
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 03:23 pm They have a new banana kush hash on facebook looks dark and sticky and real nice ,i wont be over until feb but i hope to read one of your reviews if you get a chance to try it marok
Yeah just seen that. Solo killing it with hash by the looks of it. I’m over in feb too, be one of my first stops I think
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 03:02 pm
HitTheNorth wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 11:46 am @Marok21 have you seen the zkittles dry drive they posted on ig? Looks real nice
Yeah that looked nice :mrgreen:
I was there with TransApenninesCouple and we also tried that. Was on the menu named as Zkittles OG (15€/g) and it looks killer :shock:! Looks super potent... didn´t tried much yet... review will follow but looks awesome to me.
Cool, will look forward to that review. Chances are it’ll be long gone by feb but it’s always good to keep an eye on form 👀
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Zkittles OG (15€/g) - That hash looked so damn nice to me :mrgreen: beautiful "caramel" brown from the outside and bright from the inside...looked really special to me :shock: bubbles awesome when touched by the flame! :mrgreen: The smell is "strong" from the used genetics... a kind of sweet floral smell. The smell transfers also pretty good to the taste which is not the case with every "high quality" new school hash nowadays. When I smoked something of that hash the whole room smelled of it :mrgreen: a very sweet floral natural smell... remembered me in some way of the "Crystal Clear Ice" from Katsu years back. Effect is strong to me with a interesting high but it didn´t knocked me out while maybe in higher doses :lol:

Overall I really liked that hash a lot! :mrgreen: that looked a bit to me like next level shit :lol: good work farmer! Well I really damn like the oldschool stuff but that new school hash seems to get better and better with the time :mrgreen:

By the way I was there with transapenninescouple and had a nice chilled time there outside from the hectic centre. The staff was very friendly and they also had a tasty treat for Tor :mrgreen: nice place