Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AzLaker

Re: Old members

Post by AzLaker »

kingbee wrote: Sun 29th Dec 2019 07:23 am
AzLaker wrote: Sat 28th Dec 2019 02:05 pm
kingbee wrote: Sat 28th Dec 2019 11:08 am

As I understand it, 'Uncle Ron' was a fair bit older than that. I seem to remember he told me he was either retired or semi-retired, and lived in Stuttgart growing weed. That was public information, I'm not doxxing him.

Other members here met him in person, so they would know his true age, but I'm guessing he would be late 60s/early 70s by now.

Looked up his profile.....it says he's 58. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
That's if he put his real age, he acted like someone older, a typical old man, that's why I said late 60s/early 70s.
I've met Uncle Ron a couple of times at 420 events and 58 sounds about right to me. He's definitely not older then me (64). Maybe it's just the way he converses with people. :wink: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Trad

Post by Trad »

I agree with AZ. Definitely younger than me (68), 58 -60 would be my guess.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
matty223

Post by matty223 »

kingbee wrote: Tue 19th Nov 2019 10:07 am Does anyone know what happened to an old member called Uncle Ron? - The last message he posted was in around 2016, and he was having health problems, so am not sure if he has passed away now or not, as he has not posted since..??
Uncle ron had a massive stroke maybe 5-6 years ago ( could be longer) , he stopped posted cause he couldnt really type anymore from what i understand, also he was in his early to mid 50's when this horrid event happened, ive teied to contact him over the years with no luck.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

matty223 wrote: Fri 3rd Jan 2020 11:15 am
kingbee wrote: Tue 19th Nov 2019 10:07 am Does anyone know what happened to an old member called Uncle Ron? - The last message he posted was in around 2016, and he was having health problems, so am not sure if he has passed away now or not, as he has not posted since..??
Uncle ron had a massive stroke maybe 5-6 years ago ( could be longer) , he stopped posted cause he couldnt really type anymore from what i understand, also he was in his early to mid 50's when this horrid event happened, ive teied to contact him over the years with no luck.
Thanks for the clarification Matty. What a shit deal. I barely knew the guy but we had some similar experiences in the past, and we got along.
"Laif" with a long "a".
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

matty223 wrote: Fri 3rd Jan 2020 11:15 am
damn, used to talk to him a lot via pm. really sad to hear that happened to him.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Yeah that's to bad.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:31 pm This thread is for people that have pass away or simply become too old. Those Old members.
This thread isn’t for people that died or became to old, it’s for people who no longer are active here on ACD and people want to know what happened to them and why they don’t post anymore.
Unfortunately some folks have passed away and others have just moved on. :?

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Trad

Post by Trad »

I passed a car.... never even eaten away let alone passed one.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 4th Mar 2020 01:55 pm
triplehood wrote: Tue 3rd Mar 2020 06:31 pm This thread is for people that have pass away or simply become too old. Those Old members.
This thread isn’t for people that died or became to old, it’s for people who no longer are active here on ACD and people want to know what happened to them and why they don’t post anymore.

AzLaker
8)
I moved to Amsterdam a little over a year ago. Starting my Ganja Tours again. Whoohoo!
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

milehigh wrote: Mon 27th Jul 2020 10:06 am

AzLaker
8)
I moved to Amsterdam a little over a year ago. Starting my Ganja Tours again. Whoohoo!
Best of luck!! :mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
tot ziens

Post by tot ziens »

milehigh wrote: Mon 27th Jul 2020 10:06 am

AzLaker
8)
I went through Paonia camping a few months ago. I waved.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
gapie

Re: .

Post by gapie »

kingbee wrote: Sun 29th Dec 2019 07:23 am.
did i miss something over here
dunno
:evil: :twisted: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

nononooonooo noonoonoo nooooooo
uncle ron u there

no joke no fun

for realzz
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Do any of you remember sampling Uncle Ron's distinctly effective 'oily balls' donation for the 2014 4:20 gathering in 't Nes?

Very enjoyable sessions on the Verdamper and Volcano plus tasty edibles from DC and a nice gathering of ACDers to boot.
Cheers and all the best U.R. wherever you are
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....