Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

RoMoney

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by RoMoney »

The fair was funny when I was there, lots of drunk Dutch people in the middle of the day. I have some videos I took of it when I was walking around stoned.
Marok21 wrote: Tue 6th Aug 2019 10:03 pm Well that sounds indeed interesting 8) I am not the biggest fan of their weed/hash but the coffeeshop itself is pretty nice and I never tried a weed milkshake... so another reason to visit Tilburg again :lol:
The last time I was there I just got the hash cookies, someone recommended their milkshake to me after I had been and I forgot about it until I saw someone post a pic of one on Instagram a few weeks ago. As I get older and so do my lungs, I like the edibles/drinkables more and more :mrgreen:

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed :cry:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Fri 16th Aug 2019 05:16 pm Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed
I only know that they make vacation sometimes... if I remeber right they made it usually around the summertime so maybe they are on holidays atm... I searched a bit on google but couldn´t find any news or vacation dates...
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Picked up five different grams of dry sift today as they've become well known for some marvellous new gen hash.

Lemon Gold, San Fernando Valley, Bubba Kush, Tangie, Kosher Dawg all priced at 13.50 EUR per gram. So far I've tried the Lemon Gold (incredibly sticky but dank af taste and smell) and Kosher Dawg (beautiful texture and breaks easily, super tasty and strong).

Will report back on the rest.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New city, new shop, new menu for Toermalijn in Tilburg dated December 30, 2019. Thank you Hens.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Tilbur ... alijn.html

Red Leb 6,50 a gram.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
eliotrami

Post by eliotrami »

really nice garden out the back with plenty of seating and frogs in the pond.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

We'll be taking a trip down to Tilburg in the next few weeks to gather some menus. This shop is definitely on the list!
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Saturday - busy shop mostly locals i think - id check - very busy at the weedcounter but everyone seems to know exactly what they want and the staff is very quick so no long waiting time.

Bought Assi Silver (Hashish) nice smoke.
Nice shop good vibe - Next year no more hash in Tilburg probably - Tilburg will only sell government weed.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Hashsmoker wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 02:02 pm Next year no more hash in Tilburg probably - Tilburg will only sell government weed.
Interesting! I was aware of the Government weed trial, but it never crossed my mind it could run the foreign hash out of town. Surely they can make hash with the government weed :) Or local municipality weed I believe it will be :D
Hashsmoker

Post by Hashsmoker »

Under the Government Weed Trial everything that a coffeeshop sells has to be grown in the Netherlands.
By growers who get government license/approval.

The plan is that hash will be made also and sold in coffeeshops.

That's what I understand what will happen in 2021 in 13 cities or so.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hashsmoker wrote: Sun 12th Jan 2020 02:02 pm Nice shop good vibe - Next year no more hash in Tilburg probably - Tilburg will only sell government weed.
RoMoney wrote: Sun 26th Jan 2020 12:39 pm Interesting! I was aware of the Government weed trial, but it never crossed my mind it could run the foreign hash out of town. Surely they can make hash with the government weed Or local municipality weed I believe it will be
Yeah sadly :? well they will for sure offer some dutch made hash instead but for the people who mostly smoke import hash since years that would be a changeover and I don´t think that everybody will be happy with that but we have to look what the future will bring... I heard kind of there will be several different sorts of dutch made hashes available so to make a final judgement we have to try them first :lol: :mrgreen:
but I also heard that all the cities which sell that government stuff will only be allowed to sell to dutch residents like with the Wietpas in Maastricht for example :? but I am not 100% sure on that...

By the way they had several new hashes on the menu when I was there one week ago... for example "Aslama Moroccan Ice O Lator" (14€/g) but it was sadly sold out atm :? I tried their "Orange Cookies" hash (13€/g) and "La Confidential" hash (13€/g) both high quality newschool hashes. Both are more brighter crumbly hashes with a good oil content and bubble nicely when touched by the flame. They are quite similar in consistency but both smell different of the used genetics. While the "Orange Cookies" hash smelt a bit more fruity like the name suggest :D Both smoked/tasted pretty clean to me. I liked them :mrgreen:

Mexican Haze Hash (12€/g) - This one wasn´t new on the menu... very blonde creamy fresh looking hash yammmy :mrgreen: smelled natural of the used genetics... no super strong smell but pleasent :D bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Also the taste is pleasent while it isn´t as tasty as for example some quality oldschool moroccan but the effect is very clear and sativa like with nearly no effect on the body but still strong enough to me. For me it´s a good hash as the first smoke of the day or when I don´t want to get too tired :lol: I also tried a newer batch of the Mexicana Hash (12,50) from Coffeeshop De Muze and compared with that I would prefer Toermalijn version... while the first batch of that Mexicana hash from de Muze that I tried was damn good but more stoney, too.

Skywalker OG hash (12€/g) - That batch was 2€ cheaper than the last time I had it. Now it´s a more darker creamy hash but you have to hold it in your hands only a bit to get it really soft. It didn´t smelled so strong but there is a pleasent smell of the used genetics. It´s not as tasty as the last batch but it still taste nice to me and has a good strong indica effect.

As usual I am pretty happy with what I tried from them :D
LN94

Post by LN94 »

These guys sell the best dry sift hash in The Netherlands. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. So good, so tasty, so potent.

Bit alarmed from the previous comments that said Tilburg will stop selling hash soon?! :shock:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

It's great so many ACDers have been here since they got rid of the Wiet Pass! It is a gem.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 01:42 pm Image

These guys sell the best dry sift hash in The Netherlands. Absolutely no doubt in my mind. So good, so tasty, so potent.
RoMoney wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 02:24 pm It's great so many ACDers have been here since they got rid of the Wiet Pass! It is a gem.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@LN94 what do you think of the Banana Kush dry sift? I didn´t tried it yet... more sativa or is it more indica?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Unfortunately that "Aslama Moroccan Ice O Lator" was again sold out :? maybe better to come here pretty early in the morning to get it..

Mexian Haze Hash (12€/g) seems to be a different batch than last time. This one smelled super nice like Pineapple haze or something like that :mrgreen: great natural smell and looks pretty fresh blonde and creamy... taste transfers also pretty good to the taste. Effectwise I would say it´s still sativa but stronger to me. I like it :mrgreen:

By the way they had several things that were sold out atm and if I remember right the Mexican Haze hash wasn´t on the menu anymore while they had it in stock. So maybe they hadn´t it on the menu for a short time and now they have that new batch... anyway very nice hash :lol: