420 2020

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lafe

420 2020

Post by Lafe »

...fully booked, arriving 16 April, depart 23. I used an award ticket, $58 all in. Winning.
I'll be staying directly across the canal from the Heineken museum.

RO420

"Laif" with a long "a".
Willjay

Re: 420 2020

Post by Willjay »

Have fun, and the 420 party on the forum starts again :mrgreen: 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the April Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#16

Enjoy
FlyByNite
matty223

Post by matty223 »

i will be roaming the streets from the 15-24 th

Peace
Matty
Last edited by matty223 on Sun 20th Oct 2019 06:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

I kind of let the cat out of the bag on Oct. 14th while mchating with KeyMonCha and RoMoney about making it over to Amsterdam next 4/20. So I'm making it official today. Plane reservations have been made along with a nice apartment in the Rembrandtplein area . Arriving April 17th (early, 6:00am) and leaving the 23rd. Really looking forward to this 4/20, since I haven't been to one in like 6 years, I think!! :shock: :shock: It's going to be great, seeing old faces I haven't seen in a few years, and meeting new people I've only read about, but have never meet. :D :D
Sooooooo RO42020 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

matty223 wrote: Sun 20th Oct 2019 05:33 pm i will be roaming the streets from the 15-24 th

Peace
Matty

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#15

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 20th Oct 2019 05:41 pm Arriving April 17th (early, 6:00am) and leaving the 23rd.
AzLaker
Also posted on the April Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#17

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Excellent stuff! As per tradition, people are starting to talk about next year before I've finished this year's travelogue.

It never ceases to amaze me that people keep coming back for these disorganised gatherings. Matty223 has been to many and both AzLaker and Lafe were at our very first Gathering in 2006. Nice one guys! Look forward to seeing you all.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Not sure where else to post this but it might be relevant. Also not sure whether anyone has mentioned this already.

I think the Red Light Tours' Smokeboat has grown!

We've been out on this boat a couple of times. It has a big spacious cabin, which is great for a big party. From memory (!!) I think it had a maximum capacity of 24.

From one of my April pictures (one I haven't posted because it has several faces in it) it looks like they now have a boat for 42 people. It looks very similar to the old boat, just bigger. It was also docking outside Greenhouse Centrum, next to where our boat this year went from, which is a new place.

No idea whether they now have 2 boats or whether this is a replacement. Thought it was worth knowing about though, not that we're likely to get anywhere near enough people to fill it!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lemming wrote: Tue 22nd Oct 2019 01:28 pm Excellent stuff! As per tradition, people are starting to talk about next year before I've finished this year's travelogue.

It never ceases to amaze me that people keep coming back for these disorganised gatherings. Matty223 has been to many and both AzLaker and Lafe were at our very first Gathering in 2006. Nice one guys! Look forward to seeing you all.
With cannabis become legal or medically legal in pretty much all of North American, there's still NOTHING :mrgreen: better then coming back to where it all started.....Amsterdam!! The sights, the sounds, the smells. :wink: :D Like so many people have said, "Walking out of Centraal Station and taking it all in, it's the BEST." :mrgreen: Definitely looking forward to another 4-20.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
macky

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Tue 22nd Oct 2019 02:56 pm Not sure where else to post this but it might be relevant. Also not sure whether anyone has mentioned this already.

I think the Red Light Tours' Smokeboat has grown!

We've been out on this boat a couple of times. It has a big spacious cabin, which is great for a big party. From memory (!!) I think it had a maximum capacity of 24.

From one of my April pictures (one I haven't posted because it has several faces in it) it looks like they now have a boat for 42 people. It looks very similar to the old boat, just bigger. It was also docking outside Greenhouse Centrum, next to where our boat this year went from, which is a new place.

No idea whether they now have 2 boats or whether this is a replacement. Thought it was worth knowing about though, not that we're likely to get anywhere near enough people to fill it!
sent you picture of new boat ...looks smaller has no seating in back on sides ,looked different then other so had missus take picture when where standing by canal smoking a joint
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I think there is another boat called the cannacruise_amsterdam runs daily from 2pm - 10pm, although this is an open boat. www.canna-cruise.nl I haven't personally been on this one so can not comment on it, maybe another ACD member knows more on this one, their website says its an educational cruise :)

Well I am committed to 420/2020 fellow ACD'ers :D and my dates are : arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd April - will finally be good to put faces to names and have a right royal blaze up :D and a jolly good time.

I couldn't find an apartment that was cost friendly in the end :roll: so went with my old faithful hotel with balcony :D, the only down side to this is that it doesn't have tea/coffee making facilities in the room, but it is adequate for those dates 8).
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

So I have now booked my Hotel and also booked my flight for 420 2020 and can not wait for it to roll on to April 420.
Ghost wrote: Tue 22nd Oct 2019 09:33 pm I think there is another boat called the cannacruise_amsterdam runs daily from 2pm - 10pm, although this is an open boat. www.canna-cruise.nl I haven't personally been on this one so can not comment on it, maybe another ACD member knows more on this one, their website says its an educational cruise :)

Well I am committed to 420/2020 fellow ACD'ers :D and my dates are : arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd April - will finally be good to put faces to names and have a right royal blaze up :D and a jolly good time.

I couldn't find an apartment that was cost friendly in the end :roll: so went with my old faithful hotel with balcony :D, the only down side to this is that it doesn't have tea/coffee making facilities in the room, but it is adequate for those dates 8).
I have also sorted that problem by purchasing a small travel kettle and bringing my own cup over and some instant T and Coffee's with me, I did this on my last trip back in November at the same hotel and it worked out really well for last thing at night and 1st thing in the morning :D for a brew. :D :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Tue 22nd Oct 2019 09:33 pmWell I am committed to 420/2020 fellow ACD'ers :D and my dates are : arrive on the 19th and depart on the 22nd April - will finally be good to put faces to names and have a right royal blaze up :D and a jolly good time.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Stoked for 420 this year! We will be setting up rosin pressing somewhere. Where, it is too early to tell! But we can assure you it will get squishy!