The Green House, Las Americas

squidgyblack

The Green House, Las Americas

Post by squidgyblack »

So, I found the website.

Apply for membership online, turn up pay your 20 Euro, get high.

Is it as simple as that, anyone know?

DjShaggy

Re: The Green House, Las Americas

Post by DjShaggy »

Basically
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Don’t forget your passport
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Yeah, reputable club by all accounts.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

They emailed me back saying to contact them nearer the time "Roll on" the springtime, can't fucking wait!!!!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

If you are on Instagram look into “loud in da reef” for some tips on other clubs :wink:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

So was in Tenerife back in November staying up in the North of the island, and found that trying to sign up to clubs in the North was not an easy process , what with being a tourist and the social scene in the North a more closed group for local people. There was one that would allow sign up to tourust which was called The Pif, so if your up North hit them up on their instagram page or weedmaps.

So I jumped in a car and went down South as I had an invite from the guys here at The GreenHouse, it was pretty easy to find with the directions and photo the guys sent me. Went in to reception and was met by a lovely friendly lady who explained sign up to me, asked for my identification and sign up fee which was 20euro, I handed my passport over and the 20 and was given a chip card which I was able to load with some money(these are points) and then was buzzed through the door in to the shop. All in all sign up was easy and only took around twenty minutes.

The shop inside was quite large with 2 bar counters, one was selling the wares, local grown bud ranging from around 6 points up to 15 points and was all reasonable looking bud. the Jaw Breaker was a good clean smoke with a pretty good high. They also had import flower from Cali which was around the 25point mark for a g. They also had extracts on the menu, I didn't purchase any of these as I try to only smoke solventless extracts and theirs was BHO, so I passed but you could have a single dab for 5 point which I thought was a good idea for people who have never dabbed before and to sample the extracts. The other bar you could purchase drinks and snacks and edibles from a very friendly server :D.

They had plenty of chill out sofas to kick back on, free Wi-Fi and also free games like pool and darts etc. I found all the people running this place to be friendly and welcoming, did not mind having a chat and overall was a good place to have a blaze and get away from the tourist strip. A thumbs up from me. If your going to Tenerife then book down South of the island as there are plenty of clubs down there to choose from.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Glad you had a good time in the “Dutch” island of Tenerife :lol:

It’s sounding very tempting while I’m stood out here in the cold waiting for another delayed train 😂
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 4th Jan 2020 05:20 pm Glad you had a good time in the “Dutch” island of Tenerife :lol:

It’s sounding very tempting while I’m stood out here in the cold waiting for another delayed train 😂
Thanks DjShaggy, I was out there in December and was in the Dam in November :D so that's a mistake on my part saying November :lol: been having way to many dabs obviously.

The South of the island is a better area to be based in as there are loads of clubs you can join up to and some are even offering free membership at the moment. The weather was top notch and the food and drink was dirt cheap, so all in all you cant complain, sat on balcony with my rig having a few dabs looking out over the ocean :D

I would go back again, but base myself down south with maybe an apartment or villa and sign up to a few clubs.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

I was there in December and had a great time at The Greenhouse. Good range of products, very friendly and chilled out staff and great location. I'd definitely recommend it.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Going to agree with Ghost, here... Really cool club with a really open, airy vibe... Girl on reception was awesome, as we're all the staff, and the sign up was easy... Says on your invite that unscrupulous charlatans may try and lure you to a fake Greenhouse, and they weren't joking... Couple of guys tried to get me to follow them away from the club, even after explaining that I'm a member, so be on guard... No idea where they would have taken me, but a tiny portion of my subconscious is tempted to find out!? :twisted: :lol: 8)

Haven't had chance to try much of what's on offer, but what I did try, (didn't pay much attention to names, as it makes little difference to me, but something like 'Number 9', 'Limon', and a random Moroccan hash) were all very nice, and as Ghost said, tasted very clean indeed. Prices are right across the board, starting with a decent looking and smelling Moroccan hash for 3 euro a gram, right up to top shelf, 80+ euro gear, which I will not be testing.

Negative, IMHO only, is that the area sucks! ... Its just an alcohol pit with blocks and blocks of hotels, pubs, kebab shops and pissheads....

.... A bit like Amsterdam, now I come to think of it, but with a better beach!?!? :think:

...If you're into that kind of thing, then that's cool, but it's not for me... I like to chill out on holiday, and I'm not sure that would be possible in Las Americas.

... Busses are cheap, though!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 12:14 pm the area sucks! ... Its just an alcohol pit with blocks and blocks of hotels, pubs, kebab shops and pissheads....
This is what I always remember when I think of Tenerife. Parents were there 2 weeks back and said it had cleaned up a lot compared to 15 years ago when I was there
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

The area around the club is really grotty and run down. We stayed north of the island, around an hour drive away. Only met local people who spoke Spanish. It really was a world apart from what I witnessed south of the island. Pick up your 'goodies' and head to the north, it is a much nicer experience.
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

The location is good because it's fairly near to the airport and close to the beach. Its a shame that the bars and food places around there are grim.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Las americas is Blackpool but by the sea.