Tenerife Scene

RoMoney

Tenerife Scene

Post by RoMoney »

I'm always bitching about it being hard to get solid info on clubs and the scene outside of Barca, well Dr Denz has been covering Tenerife for the last week (mainly via his Insta stories) and seems to be a great scene out there. Concentrates, lots of flavours and even the Cali hype train has reached Tenerfie :lol: He also put the below vid up on his YouTube. Obviously he gets freebies to promote some of this stuff but as there seems to be multiple clubs on the island, there's a good chance of finding a good one.

Club L20 Tenerife:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBEic8p9g0

Considering Barca is cold in winter and Tenerfie is warm all year round.........could be worth an exploratory mission :mrgreen:

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Drugsbunny

Re: Tenerife Scene

Post by Drugsbunny »

Thinking about Tenerife for 420 next year instead of Amsterrdam.

I will do some thinking. Let me know if you are planning a trip anytime next year.

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

I love Tenerife as a destination anyway..the scene and clubs seem to be growing all the time too, of course some have had the usual hiccups, closures and such.

But it's been on my list for a canna trip for sometime now. In that true British way though I'll highlight that its a 3.5/4 hour flight :lol: and that other, closer destinations understandably get chosen based on less travel time.

Can't beat some volcanic island grown flowers though. :thumbup:
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Good idea.drugsbunny.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

New club in Tenerife, first club I've seen with such a lush outside area. As it's owned by the same people who run the L20 I assume the menu is the same or similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQn8Gdb6OM
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

The Greenhouse in Tenerife (@thegreenhousetenerife2 on Instagram) seems to be a pretty good place over there as well. It's very close to L20......I might pop over again later in the year after my successful trip last year. Will join this place if I do.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I am in Tenerife next week 9/12/19 and am staying up in the north of the island for around 10 days, having done some research on the scene out over their, i have contacted a few of the clubs close to the apartment i have booked. Most of the information will tell you most of the clubs up north are for locals only, well this doesn't seem to be the case as a couple of these clubs have replied to me and have invited myself to sign up with them and become a member.

I will be arriving on the Monday at luchtime in the south airport :twisted: and then driving up north, which seems bloody stupid to me but heyho that's how its worked out, and intend to sign up to at least 1 of these clubs on that day, to stock up with product(will most probably sign up with the 1st to reply to start with).

I will give as much information as i possibly can on these clubs and what their wares are like and if they are worth signing up to.

If you have any more information on clubs up in the north then lets hear it please, i am not worried about the clubs down south as i know i can tap into them with no trouble at all, with a message to the clubs. :D :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
jaiw

Post by jaiw »

Looking forward to your reviews. I'm heading out next week and like you I'll be based north of the island but flying into the south.
gentlemen_smokers_tf

Post by gentlemen_smokers_tf »

Gentlemen Smokers Club in Los cristianos , calle Barranquillo 6.
Look the instagram page @gentlemen_smokers_tf
More free membership till the end of the year!!
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

Weedtenerife.com
The best weed tours in Tenerife. Exclusive to Cloud9beyond. Sunset sailing weed tour, club tours, airport transfers with a free indica or sativa spliff inc. One complete service. Pick you up from your hotel and take you to the club, or on our tour. “Smoke bus” coming soon beg March, more details on the website. We have a smoke boat sailing now. And soon we will have a “smoke bus.” Have a nice day!
Weedtenerife.com
Weedtenerife.com
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

cloud9beyond wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 09:33 pm Weedtenerife.com
The best weed tours in Tenerife. Exclusive to Cloud9beyond. Sunset sailing weed tour, club tours, airport transfers with a free indica or sativa spliff inc. One complete service. Pick you up from your hotel and take you to the club, or on our tour. “Smoke bus” coming soon beg March, more details on the website. We have a smoke boat sailing now. And soon we will have a “smoke bus.” Have a nice day!
Weedtenerife.com
To be fair, that sunset boat trip looks amazing... Bummed I missed the one last Monday... Price is a little steep, so maybe some group prices could be an option?... 4-5 people for 250-300 might seem a little more reasonable to potential customers?. 100 is a lot of money for people who need to budget for weed! :wink:
cloud9beyond

Post by cloud9beyond »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 10:49 pm
cloud9beyond wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 09:33 pm Weedtenerife.com
Weedtenerife.com
To be fair, that sunset boat trip looks amazing... Bummed I missed the one last Monday... Price is a little steep, so maybe some group prices could be an option?... 4-5 people for 250-300 might seem a little more reasonable to potential customers?. 100 is a lot of money for people who need to budget for weed! :wink:
Ahh yes, I remember you. Yeah, we do group discounts across the board for 4 or more persons, The 100€ tour is the most expensive... it’s a club sail tour meaning 3 clubs and sunset sailing together... all for 100, real good value, our normal sailing tours all come with membership into 1 club included in the price. So 1 club and sailing 80.
Weedtenerife.com