Coffeeshops with outdoor sitting

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Pierre

Coffeeshops with outdoor sitting

Post by Pierre »

For those who like to smoke in the open air
Which Coffeeshops have tables outside?

Thanks

Not_the_monk

Re: Coffeeshops with outdoor sitting

Post by Not_the_monk »

At this time of year? You're brave lol. :)

Not as many as once used to maybe, and some of those who do around Nieuwmarkt and the RLD say aren't always the most chilled out places to sit in my experience.

La Tertuila usually has some seating outside in the summer and is on a nice bit of canal. Spent a great afternoon at the table outside CS Happy People last year, although its a bit off the beaten track. Trying to think where else... CS 137 used to have some seats outside, again a nice bit of canal but not been there for a bit so not sure if they still do or not.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Don’t forget katsu
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Basjoe and bagheera aswell, oh and hunters.

Easy times and superskunk aswell

Or you could sit outside greenhouse but that would kinda suck I think.
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

Rookies have a couple of nice tables outside.
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
Pierre

Post by Pierre »

Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 4th Feb 2020 07:09 pm At this time of year? You're brave lol. :)

Not as many as once used to maybe, and some of those who do around Nieuwmarkt and the RLD say aren't always the most chilled out places to sit in my experience.

La Tertuila usually has some seating outside in the summer and is on a nice bit of canal. Spent a great afternoon at the table outside CS Happy People last year, although its a bit off the beaten track. Trying to think where else... CS 137 used to have some seats outside, again a nice bit of canal but not been there for a bit so not sure if they still do or not.
We’re coming on March if it’s make some difference..:)

And thanks everyone🙏🏻
Pierre

Post by Pierre »

If I remember right Coffeeshop Old church have outside sitting..or it changed?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

I've been at the end of March and had some quite nice weather... I've also been snowed on in 'dam in March so can go either way :mrgreen:

Old Church - yeah I think it might do *hazy memory, not sat there myself I don't think*
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 4th Feb 2020 09:15 pm Don’t forget katsu
Oh yes duuh ofc, good call on that one especially.

And yeah, sitting outside Greenhouse in the RLD, and like Jolly Joker etc too, really does kinda suck imho :D

Greenhouse Namaste also has quite a few seats outside though and that's much more chilled out and not too close to the nearby road iirc.
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Honestly, the best outdoor spots for smoking will not be in a CS imo, specially in Amsterdam. Soungarden has a backgarden; it's a cool place. Hannekes boom is another one and I hd no issue to smoke while having a feet on the water.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nootram wrote: Wed 5th Feb 2020 03:32 pm Honestly, the best outdoor spots for smoking will not be in a CS imo, specially in Amsterdam. Soungarden has a backgarden; it's a cool place. Hannekes boom is another one and I hd no issue to smoke while having a feet on the water.
That! Soundgarden >> more or less any other outdoor smoker's friendly place on the planet (when excluding Nemoland / Christiania ofc, but since you have to deal with popo and shizz there, Soundgarden still wins :D )!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

Great outdoor coffeeshops:
Bagheera is my favorite, comfortable seating on the K canal looking down Ramsgracht canal in the college area, not the RLD as advertised. Basjoe is next door if Bagheera seats are taken.
Amnesia has nice seating on a quiet area of the Herengracht canal. Inside Amnesia has become a CHAV disaster over the years.
La Tertulia is great, lots of tables and chairs on the Prisengracht canal.
de Overkant Hortus has outdoor seating and lots of seats at the window for rainy days.
Dutch Flowers/420 has seating on the Singel canal and a large open window on the canal for rainy days.
137 has uncomfortable seating but great location on the Brouwersgracht canal.
Katsu has outdoor seating in the AC market district, great for exploring the market and sitting for a smoke periodically.
Solo doesn’t have outdoor seating but it has a big window that opens onto the canal.
Old Church has an outside bench on the Amstel.
Massawa has outside seating on a canal.
Siberie has seating on the Brouwersgracht canal when it’s warmer.
Reefer has outside seating on a canal looking at the Rembrandt house.
These are the only ones I sit at. I buy and fly at others. I try not to spend any time indoors when I’m there.
Have fun!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Flemish wrote: Wed 5th Feb 2020 08:42 pm I try not to spend any time indoors when I’m there.Have fun!
Goed zo!
Pierre

Post by Pierre »

Flemish wrote: Wed 5th Feb 2020 08:42 pm Great outdoor coffeeshops:
Bagheera is my favorite, comfortable seating on the K canal looking down Ramsgracht canal in the college area, not the RLD as advertised. Basjoe is next door if Bagheera seats are taken.
Amnesia has nice seating on a quiet area of the Herengracht canal. Inside Amnesia has become a CHAV disaster over the years.
La Tertulia is great, lots of tables and chairs on the Prisengracht canal.
de Overkant Hortus has outdoor seating and lots of seats at the window for rainy days.
Dutch Flowers/420 has seating on the Singel canal and a large open window on the canal for rainy days.
137 has uncomfortable seating but great location on the Brouwersgracht canal.
Katsu has outdoor seating in the AC market district, great for exploring the market and sitting for a smoke periodically.
Solo doesn’t have outdoor seating but it has a big window that opens onto the canal.
Old Church has an outside bench on the Amstel.
Massawa has outside seating on a canal.
Siberie has seating on the Brouwersgracht canal when it’s warmer.
Reefer has outside seating on a canal looking at the Rembrandt house.
These are the only ones I sit at. I buy and fly at others. I try not to spend any time indoors when I’m there.
Have fun!
Wow,thanks for that mate!
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Green place has a small bench iirc
Also if you’re out west, I think Loft near Erasmuspark has some outdoor tables. Although I couldn’t find the place on my cursory reccy
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

HitTheNorth wrote: Thu 6th Feb 2020 11:02 am Green place has a small bench iirc
Also if you’re out west, I think Loft near Erasmuspark has some outdoor tables. Although I couldn’t find the place on my cursory reccy
Greenhouse harlemerstraat (sp) has a bench, greenhouse red light district has tables outside. The other 2 locations are indoor only