Bushdocter

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bushdocter

I like Bushdocter
58%
I don't like Bushdocter
42%

Total votes: 117

AudioKush

Re: Bushdocter

Post by AudioKush »

We've teamed up with The Bushdocter, Top Cat, Dam Terps, & Lake Effect Extracts to host a smoke session & rosin pressing demonstration this Friday at Coffeeshop The Bushdocter.

Hope to see some of you there!

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AudioKush wrote: Mon 6th Jan 2020 01:10 pm We've teamed up with The Bushdocter, Top Cat, Dam Terps, & Lake Effect Extracts to host a smoke session & rosin pressing demonstration this Friday at Coffeeshop The Bushdocter.

Sounds dope :mrgreen: thanks for the invitation. Well I am not in town on friday but I wish that you all have a lot of fun 8) maybe next time :mrgreen:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 6th Jan 2020 07:40 pm
AudioKush wrote: Mon 6th Jan 2020 01:10 pm We've teamed up with The Bushdocter, Top Cat, Dam Terps, & Lake Effect Extracts to host a smoke session & rosin pressing demonstration this Friday at Coffeeshop The Bushdocter.

Sounds dope :mrgreen: thanks for the invitation. Well I am not in town on friday but I wish that you all have a lot of fun 8) maybe next time :mrgreen:
We will be hosting several smoke sessions and rosin demos throughout the year. Hope we cross paths in the near future! Until then, stay lifted!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (11 Jan 2020)
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (27 Jan 2020)

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I was here with 2 friends on sat 29 and had the pleasure of meeting up with audiokush and his girlfriend "sorry guys I forgot your names" we squished up some rosin from various buds we had and got extremely dabbed out of our heads. These people are are great and i would recommend to anyone if they ever get the chance to drop by to one of there events to do so , very informative and friendly people who made a great night for us ..thanks again lads ...tom
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 5th Mar 2020 01:38 pm I was here with 2 friends on sat 29 and had the pleasure of meeting up with audiokush and his girlfriend "sorry guys I forgot your names" we squished up some rosin from various buds we had and got extremely dabbed out of our heads. These people are are great and i would recommend to anyone if they ever get the chance to drop by to one of there events to do so , very informative and friendly people who made a great night for us ..thanks again lads ...tom
Thanks for sharing this buddy, i am hoping to catch up with AudioKush over 420 and share some pressing knowledge and dabs with him hopefully for a session and some good times.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

You wont be disappointed man he knows what he's on about and both him and his girlfriend are lovely people
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

SCOTS OG nice smell to this weed that transfered well when smoking, they have a lot of seats set up outside under a big gazebo which would be good to sit even if raining sun was shining and we enjoyed a nice smoke here, also purchased WHITE WIDDOW CREAM hash soft bright hash that turns darker over time good bubble and taste is very acceptable always liked this place and the aera it's in
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Bushdoctor dated September 16, 2022, Thanks to AYM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bushdoct ... octor.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FlyByNite wrote: Wed 21st Sep 2022 06:53 am New menu for Bushdoctor dated September 16, 2022, Thanks to AYM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bushdoct ... octor.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
That finally looks like a Bushdoctor menu from back in the day with a lot of filtered hashes, bubble hashes and extracts on offer but damn that prices seems to be a bit over the top :roll:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yes that is a good looking menu with some nice extracts and Hash's to choose from :D but I am with you @Marok21 the pricing is quite steep :shock: some of the extract prices are right at the top end, but I guess some people will pay those prices though. 300e for a 2g pot :lol: :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bushdoctor dated 20 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bushdoc ... octor.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bushdoctor dated 14 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bushdoctor dated 19 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Super VM