Who is getting it right ....

macky

Who is getting it right ....

Post by macky »

Aboriginal reserves have opened Dispenseries all across the country...not legal :mrgreen:
I have been dealing with one south ofLondon Ontario Oneida nation, they sell every thing . I go for the Afgan hash which is getting expensive and hard to find ...no money in it . When you drive to edge of reserves you come to four way stop sign .Theres home made painted signs advertising cigarette and pot shops (that are trailers). Go in a block and there trailers on lots with some selling cigars and other pot . There’s no power out on edge reserves so they have generators. As You drive deeper in a few blocks you pass shacks ,sadly where some live. When you reach Oneida pot store they have power and the house are bigger and newer . The trailer is in front of a small house where the owner lives . There’s large parking area and when go to enter there’s a wheel chair ramp leading to small mud room before you go in other door to shop. When you enter its well lite up on one wall is every edible known to man :mrgreen: gummies,shatter bars on and on concentrates etc . I grabbed a 350mg bag gummies on sale 15dollars . I then went to weed side of trailer where a bud tender stands behind glass counter full of bud in jars .The weed is 5 dollars up to nine on the lower self on top self there’s like a dozen jars that goes for 12 dollars a gram ....hence they call it top self. I ordered afgan hash that was the shiner hard with more brown like trans Himalayan. It goes soft in hand is great for sausages . I also bought Morrocan hash ,the lighter brown shine on top till again in hand goes soft ...very nice hash .I also got 6 one gram bags from top self ....was mostly BC strains God bud ,BC Sensi star ,tuna plus a couple Cali dos so do skittles etc ok weed . When checked out guy gave me two pre rolls free .I asked what the top self joint for 20 was ,said best bud with HBO on outside then rolled in keef...hmmm threw him the two joints back plus ten dollars . Smoked the joint out in parking lot and was well worth the money . Later that night I took 150grams gummies and was making a tea and wondering if I was stoned yet ......took tea over to chair ....went to set tea down and there was a full one already sitting there .....not hot but still warm .... :mrgreen: