Kronkel, Nijmegen

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kronkel

I like Kronkel
100%
I don't like Kronkel
No votes

Total votes: 6

L0gistic

Kronkel, Nijmegen

Post by L0gistic »

ACD Page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kronkel.html

Let me just Start of saying that this is one of the best shops ever. The staff is great and they have really i would say got the best weed in town. Ranging from 6euro silver pearl, white pearl, nlx... to diffrent kinds of haze for 10. If your looking for a place to have a good time, go to KRONKEL :D

geoffk

Post by geoffk »

You should email a review to Lemming, there hasn't been one on Kronkel since '05.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

sounds like mellow yellow :D
Oliver_Bollen

Re: Kronkel

Post by Oliver_Bollen »

I was in the Kronkel October last year, but I don't feel that qualified to rate their goods as I hadn't been puffing and I only smoked pre-rolls - they did their job, I'll say that much. Budtender was friendly, you buy on the way in and buying is compulsory.

There's a separate tobacco area though I smoked my pre-rolls in the main area (I guess they had baccy in them, but was ready to plead ignorance if necessary)

They do serve very nice drinkies - they serve coca-cola with added syrups (e.g. cherry) as well as various concoctions involving chocomel. Very reasonable prices.

Only downer is that it is on the dodgiest looking alleyway in Nijmegen. But all in all, a nice coffeeshop in a nice town. I'd still probably rather visit Eindhoven for pot smoking in the south given the choice, but I have friends in Nijmegen and so I'll probably go to Kronkel again.
abc123

Post by abc123 »

This is my favourite CS ever, better then any in 'dam.

I was there last year and firstly there were 2 chicks working there who were...unbelievable. Im talking 10/10 wifey material goddesses, no joke. One was Malaysian and not sure about the other.

Apart from that I loved it and literally spent all day in there...a good 6-7 hours with my mate (we were in Nijmegen for work for 2 nights), playing pool, smoking their grade...and eating the yummy food...toasties and milkshakes were delicious!

I would love to go back there, when I visit Amsterdam, but the train journey is just a little bit too expensive. :(
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Just found this thread(funny reviews by the way :lol: ). Personally it's all about the lively atmosphere and hanging out.

I mostly visit when I'm in town(not last week though) and like to chill here with my wares from Kruidentuin( since 1984 and still going strong hashwise :mrgreen: ).

Their strong point is their large selection of teas, milkshakes and food at fair prices. Gear here is just average to ok at best(there are Jetset and Dreadlock in the same alley. They both have the same owner and are only take-away. Stay away from them!). But as said elsewhere even though weed is relatively reasonably priced in Nijmegen there is only average quality apart from the usual hazes. Menu is changing often.

At weekends and in the evenings it can get crowdy.There is table service as well!

Nice shop! If you're in town it's worth stopping by :D .
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

They lately have the amazing quality to be even able to sell their hash in 'popcorn' size... It's all crumbles... The green as well.
Easier to weigh and they will sell it anyway? Don't know. Nice shop to hang out though.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

went here yesterday before getting tattood
shop opens at 10 , came in at 10:50 , chillout opens at 11 so had to wait 10 minutes .
had to piss really really really bad so was granted first acces of the day lolz

told them i was from maastricht and asked if they could show us the local delights .
bt took out tubs , shookk his head and ripped open some new sacks . Good thing I opened up my mouth apparently lol xD
showed me amnesia 10 and some awesome powerplant pheno 9.50 , think it was called supersweetplant or something
grabbed 15 bugs of both and was given generous amount

there was another shop around the corner from kronkel
had some awesome white cookies 9 and cant remember block 8
both were extremely nice

the other shop had a much larger menu , but it was more newschool genetics focused
think kronkel probably goes with the old reliable cuts
interior of the other shop didnt look like it could compete with kronkel , but i didnt go inside so what do i know
the menu of kronkels kitchen looked amazing
only thing i didnt like about kronkel was the 5G cancer wifi lolz
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

That other shop is called 't Kunsje. Kronkel has a nice batch of their top-moroccan hash atm, Maribo.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (24 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (6 March 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Kronkel has begun limitations due to Covid-19.

More coffeeshops closures can be viewed at www.audiokushhq.com

Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Not sure how I feel about this but I almost want to call this a dick move. They should've just closed the restaurant instead of this "buy our weed or gtfo".

I get where they're coming from but it still feels not right. I don't really plane to visit a CS anyways as I'm a bit sick :|
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Nootram wrote: Sun 15th Mar 2020 09:17 am Not sure how I feel about this but I almost want to call this a dick move. They should've just closed the restaurant instead of this "buy our weed or gtfo".

I get where they're coming from but it still feels not right. I don't really plane to visit a CS anyways as I'm a bit sick :|
Yeah kind of agree with you here on this! Like this measure isn't preventing or minimising the spread/harm. It just saying purchasers only rather than admitting entry for consumption. Bit of a greedy move indeed
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sanchez_ wrote: Sun 15th Mar 2020 09:43 am
Nootram wrote: Sun 15th Mar 2020 09:17 am Not sure how I feel about this but I almost want to call this a dick move. They should've just closed the restaurant instead of this "buy our weed or gtfo".

Yeah kind of agree with you here on this! Like this measure isn't preventing or minimising the spread/harm. It just saying purchasers only rather than admitting entry for consumption. Bit of a greedy move indeed
Yeah me to +1
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D