Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

baked.com

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by baked.com »

Was on my way back towards my hotel and knew I would be close to this coffeeshop, not much in the way of seating here so was only popping in to pick up something for a few smokes back at my hotel, I got a gram of Tangie Kush and a gram of the Madelaine hash on the bud tenders recommendation and I have to say the weed and hash were both top class, later that night after a few spliffs I decided to make one big spliff and mixed both the weed and hash in to one joint, after smoking this outside my hotel, my face was numb walking back to my room I was so baked :lol:

Amsterdam Genetics

Boerejongens Coffeeshop

Post by Amsterdam Genetics »

Who has smoked this piece of true craftmanship already? #NOTFORBEGINNERS :mrgreen:

Amsterdam Genetics

See how Amsterdam Genetics hash is made in Morocco:

macky

Post by macky »

Amsterdam Genetics wrote: Fri 22nd May 2020 09:00 am See how Amsterdam Genetics hash is made in Morocco:

How about a video on how Amsterdam genetics have helped raise living standards for farmers .
Pictures of the new schools you build with all the money your making off there parents backs :)
I could be wrong ? Maybe if so great ,If not this is pure self serving advertising
Amsterdam Genetics

How about a video on how Amsterdam genetics have helped raise living standards for farmers .
Pictures of the new schools you build with all the money your making off there parents backs :)
I could be wrong ? Maybe if so great ,If not this is pure self serving advertising
Hi Macky!

I guess you have a wrong image about what exactly is happening over there.
These Moroccan farmers are using Amsterdam Genetics Seeds to increase their own yields for their own hash farm.
These great farmers work in traditional way, but they are also modern and willing to keep innovating on quality into creating exclusive hashish like the Static block.

Here you can check the Block Doc Part I, where they give you a personal point of view about the different genetics and results: https://www.amsterdamgenetics.com/how-h ... oc-part-1/
macky

Post by macky »

To be honest prefer landrace hash over the new block ..smoked lots never got it . To be honest never had glue about Morrocan hash till visited Christina...yellow cake,soft sticky blacky brown ,brown ,tan.... :mrgreen:
Not sure why other seed banks would not work? Now press that block to rosin freeze dry ,press to a crumble goodness :D
Amsterdam Genetics

macky wrote: Tue 26th May 2020 08:05 pm To be honest prefer landrace hash over the new block ..smoked lots never got it . To be honest never had glue about Morrocan hash till visited Christina...yellow cake,soft sticky blacky brown ,brown ,tan.... :mrgreen:
Not sure why other seed banks would not work? Now press that block to rosin freeze dry ,press to a crumble goodness :D
Yes, everybody has their personal favorite of course! :D
Christiania has been great too! Now there is kind of a zero tolerance in Denmark. Glad we at least have coffeeshops in Holland!
But, these different types of hash are available here in coffeeshops too. The reasons why Hashish colors can be different and is explained in The Block Doc - Part II. Unfortunately rosin, shatter, cookie etc. are not allowed for coffeeshops to sell. A coffeeshop is risking their license if they do.

Back to the Blocks: The Block Hash contains more THC than a traditional landrace. Our genetics are bred to produce high(er) THC levels. Due this and the combination with the Moroccan climate it resulted in a different type product, with more yield and almost no CBD. A win-win for the farmer and more variety on the menu in Amsterdam Coffeeshops. The traditional Moroccan hash (still on the menu's) is also still loved, as not everybody wants to become stoned, but they maybe rather enjoy a soft tasting joint with a nice headhigh so they can still be effective during the day ;-)
The weed smokers in Amsterdam Coffeeshops discovered (static) block hash and due those high THC levels, it has a very stable quality, very nice taste and effect too.

We think high quality hashish (landrace or Block) is a true masterpiece on it's own, made with love and passion by these farmers. We are happy to share information and knowledge with You. We all here share the love for cannabis :thumbup:
kushy

Post by kushy »

I was curious to run the fat kid's cake through my hair straighteners and the results did not disappoint. Just over 60% return of some lovely and potent, light amber rosin. This will be a repeat purchase for sure!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally I made it to try that new hash on the block :D

Fat Kids Cake Block (11€/g) - At first i was a bit irritated by the name :lol: but "Fatkid´s Cake" is a strain of Amsterdam Genetics.
It´s Girl Scout Cookies X Cherry Pie.

From the look it´s a bit darker brown coloured pressed hash. It´s a pretty crumbly dry sifted hash but it sticks also easily together because of the good oil content. Furthermore it bubbles insane when hit by the flame :shock: :mrgreen:
The hash has a nice pleasent earthy kind of sweet smell to me. Same for the taste a really enjoyable smooth smoke kind of sweet and natural... I like it :mrgreen:

The effect was damn strong for a hash in that price range. After a smoke break of 1 week I tried the hash in the Bong first and it sent me to bed very fast :lol: it makes me more high than stoned but it´s a very intense high that makes me thinking a lot :mrgreen: but I also noticed a body component :D

The hash was refined with a "static tech" method which is for sure one reason for it´s strong effect :mrgreen: . I didn´t saw a hash made with that technique in that price range so far from any other coffeeshop :thumbup:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I also had been wondering about this hash since I seen it ,at the price it seems very good value ,can't weight to try it 👍
Frost

Post by Frost »

Got the Fat Kids Block... stuff to go to sleep... is good and tasty and looks even better but is way to strong to enjoy it, all i wanted to do is sleep. Will use it for that
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

last week:

Super Silver Haze Block (9,50€/g) - Still one of my favorite sativa hashes around. Nice crumbly bright hash that taste/smell very natural of the used genetics with a damn strong effect :mrgreen: it works mostly in the head at first while later the effect change to a nice smooth body high that was also good for relaxing. I like that one especially on warm days 8) that somehow fits very well :D With 9,50€/g very well priced! :mrgreen:

I also got some more of the Fat Kids Cake Block (11€/g) :mrgreen: nice and potent as the last time 8)

They have one of the best if not the best price-performance ratio for me atm
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Boerejongens will be closing their Boerejongens Center coffeeshop on 30 June for renovations. Boerejongens Center is located at Utrechtsestraat 21. The coffeeshop will be closed for only one day. They could be preparing to reopen for public consumption when the coffeeshops reopen smoking areas on 1 July.

Boerejongens will be closing their Boerejongens Center coffeeshop on 30 June for renovations. Boerejongens Center is located at Utrechtsestraat 21. Want to pick up Amsterdam Genetics products on 30 June? Don’t worry. Boerjongens has 3 more locations! You can visit them at their Bij, Sloterdijk, or West coffeeshops.

You can also get Amsterdam Genetics products at a variety of other coffeeshops around the Netherlands. Tweede Kamer, Coffeeshop Amsterdam, DNA in Amsterdam carry Amsterdam Genetics strains, block hash, and spacetrys. Heading a bit further north? Coffeeshop Blue Tomato in Hoorn has your back. Amsterdam Genetics spacetrys are also available in limited amounts at Coffeeshop t’Kunsje in Nijmegen.

http://audiokushhq.com/boerejongens-cen ... d-30-june/
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 27th Jun 2020 11:27 am Boerejongens will be closing their Boerejongens Center coffeeshop on 30 June for renovations. Boerejongens Center is located at Utrechtsestraat 21. The coffeeshop will be closed for only one day. They could be preparing to reopen for public consumption when the coffeeshops reopen smoking areas on 1 July.

Boerejongens will be closing their Boerejongens Center coffeeshop on 30 June for renovations. Boerejongens Center is located at Utrechtsestraat 21. Want to pick up Amsterdam Genetics products on 30 June? Don’t worry. Boerjongens has 3 more locations! You can visit them at their Bij, Sloterdijk, or West coffeeshops.

You can also get Amsterdam Genetics products at a variety of other coffeeshops around the Netherlands. Tweede Kamer, Coffeeshop Amsterdam, DNA in Amsterdam carry Amsterdam Genetics strains, block hash, and spacetrys. Heading a bit further north? Coffeeshop Blue Tomato in Hoorn has your back. Amsterdam Genetics spacetrys are also available in limited amounts at Coffeeshop t’Kunsje in Nijmegen.

http://audiokushhq.com/boerejongens-cen ... d-30-june/
Can anybody confirm that the smokingareas are reopen? If so, is it possible to smell and look again? It is not possible to buy weed or hash without smelling on it. If every strain on the menue are good then ok, but every coffeeshop has 1 maybe 2 strains in stock that are really good. The other stuff is regular bullshit for dumb Tourists.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 4th Jul 2020 08:38 am Can anybody confirm that the smokingareas are reopen? If so, is it possible to smell and look again? It is not possible to buy weed or hash without smelling on it. If every strain on the menue are good then ok, but every coffeeshop has 1 maybe 2 strains in stock that are really good. The other stuff is regular bullshit for dumb Tourists.
Yeah most smokingareas are open now but I also saw a few coffeeshops like Tweede Kamer, Coffeeshop Voyagers, Coffeeshop Solo were it´s still only take away. Furthermore I heard that some coffeeshops use the time with less tourists for renovating (like Solo and Coffeeshop Greenhouse in the rld).

Unfortunately in most shops it is still not possible to smell the goods before buying them :? While some coffeeshops let u still smell the wares...this has advantages and disadvantages... on one side it´s good because this prevents the weed/hash from becoming contaminated but on the other hand the smell is one of the most important things to judge the qualiy before buying :?
It´s like you said... it would be nice when everything on the menu is of same good quality but in real there are only a few or maybe only one item on the menu thats really what you want.

Some coffeeshops invented also some new"rules" for the corona time... at coffeeshop 137 for example it´s only allowed to stay for half an hour... some coffeeshops have made disinfection stations available... in most places it´s not possible to borrow a bong or pipe yet... in all coffeeshops u have to keep the 1,5m distance to others while in real I saw that it don´t work that easy. Since the smokerareas are available again it seems that there are more and more tourists then in the last months...