Selva - Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

DjShaggy

Selva - Barcelona

Post by DjShaggy »

BCD Page: Selva

Carrer de Tamarit, 105, 08015 Barcelona, Spain

Dropped into a event a friend was hosting here. Signed up for free and welcomed inside, plush decorations, kind of reminding me of 1e hulp in Amsterdam.

Very friendly at the counter, I didn’t have much of a look at the menu as I was well stocked from the cup.

The budtender overheard my friend wishing me a happy birthday and instantly pulled out a preroll as a gift, which was nice.

Drinks in a coin operated vending machine, standard key fob system for exchanging your points for canna.

There is a Dj booth which is regularly in use and they also have singers for members entertainment, which for me really makes this place stand out as a social club.

All in all Not a bad setup, would like to hear from someone regarding menu.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Re: Selva - Barcelona

Post by RoMoney »

Been in here a good few times, weed is average enough but they have different edibles in stock and reasonably priced.

It is a great place to chill, nice layout and couches they have a Volcano and puffco peak for members to use and friendly staff as Shaggy mentioned.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Re: Selva - Barcelona

Post by RoMoney »

Attended their 1st birthday yesterday, got some La Con for 8/g, not bad.....also got a bit of Zkittles for the pipe from one of the guys there, very tasty, it's just a tasty strain! Lots of free food and cake and Mapuxesound on the decks with the dub vibrations.

Great evening, always a nice club and staff are always amazing.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!