OUTDOOR WEED RECOMMENDATIONS

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
petty

OUTDOOR WEED RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by petty »

Visiting Amsterdam 3rd to the 7th August. Due to low tolerance levels it`s best that I stick to outdoor strains to begin with. Familiar with those available at Yoyo. Can anyone recommend strains from Paradox and Siberie and it`s asscociated shops ?

Chuck5

Re: OUTDOOR WEED RECOMMENDATIONS

Post by Chuck5 »

Yo-Yo remains the best for a choice of outdoors. These days they tend to have an almost equal number of indoor options too. At the moment they've a very nice outdoor Lavender. For indoor the Girl Scout Cookies is very decent and good value at 1.2 grams for 10 euro.
I'm not sure that the other poster here has fully read your request as the other shops mentioned don't have a wide selection of outdoor weed.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I agree with Chuck, you wont find much outside of YoYo i think Siberie and Bluebird both do Dutch Purple outdoor, or its sometimes called Purple Power
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Paradox usually have 1 outdoor strain that's fine. As in 1 option on the menu is outdoor, that's all they have. Think it was called "bio green" or something like that, 6€ a gram. It's not what I go to Mokum to smoke but it's decent from what I remember. Yoyo's Master Kush was the best outdoor I have tasted, but you know about them and that was a while ago.
It's all about THC for me.