Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Post Reply
CopenhagenCouple
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu 14th Jul 2016 10:49 am
Location: Take a wild guess...

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Dang, whoever wrote this article might want to go get their college money back; at least if they studied chemistry or physics, because there are almost more misunderstandings than there are reliable information in this article, a shame really.

I am especially a bit skeptical about the claim that distillates are the future of concentrates, that is just ridiculous (first off, distillation is not an extraction process, and vice versa, although the article does seem to confuse the two a bit). Distillation is, per definition, a post extraction process. Off course, distillation produces a purer product (if the correct process of fractionation / isomerization is applied, otherwise it will just fuck up some of your more volatile “cuts” and end up with a product that is of lower quality than what you started with). For some application, yes, distilling a certain fraction of your mix of cannabinoids, terps and so on, but for most consumption this is highly undesirable as you lose terps and many other interesting compounds during the process. At the very least you either go for a very broad cut (and then, why bother, why not just make a decent enough quality extract to begin with) or have to “reintroduce” some of these compounds to achieve an acceptable level of e.g. the terps that provide both flavor and entourage effects. Yes, this very well-known technology has some merits and I can see some interesting gains with respect to research and medical application, maybe other more biotech / industrial uses, but as a future “must do” for all extract producers it is a joke, way too much hazzle for no reward.

Also, what the fook is up with everyone trying to seem well educated and clever by using “fancy” words that they think are synonyms for whatever they are trying to say. For the record “methods” is plural for method, “methodology” is not just a fancy word for methods or a general approach, it is a scientific / academic discipline that studies methods, just like psychology studies the psyche. Unless you have studied anthropology, sociology, epistemology or scientific method in quite some detail, or are familiar with the work of people like Thomas Kuhn, John Searle, Ludwig Wittgenstein and / or Donald Schön, chances are that you have no clue what methodology is...


CC


Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by macky »

Your right don,t know any of there names :D And you know I,m clueless e.g. Can,t find my way home .
Onehighmofo told me I was wasting my money on it and he was right ...shitty thick honey oil :(
Have live resin coming for weekend hope it,s better :mrgreen:
User avatar
Uncle Ron
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat 14th Mar 2009 12:03 am
Location: Lost since '73

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by Uncle Ron »

Informative article, but I wonder if I've been doing the same thing?
I blast with butane, then after most of the butane has evaporated, I add 190+ proof alcohol, and place mixture in freezer for 3 days or so. I then use coffee filters to rid the fats/ect. I do this 2-3 times, until the liquid is clear. My final step is to use low heat to evaporate the alcohol. What remains is what I call pure honey, yummy. :D
Just a simple method used by a simple guy. :wink:
Cheers.
User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3496
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by matty223 »

Uncle Ron wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 03:55 pm Informative article, but I wonder if I've been doing the same thing?
I blast with butane, then after most of the butane has evaporated, I add 190+ proof alcohol, and place mixture in freezer for 3 days or so. I then use coffee filters to rid the fats/ect. I do this 2-3 times, until the liquid is clear. My final step is to use low heat to evaporate the alcohol. What remains is what I call pure honey, yummy. :D
Just a simple method used by a simple guy. :wink:
Cheers.
Is this really you,, wow welcome back, hows things
User avatar
OneHighMofo
Posts: 1720
Joined: Wed 25th Feb 2015 06:04 pm

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by OneHighMofo »

Uncle Ron wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 03:55 pm Informative article, but I wonder if I've been doing the same thing?
I blast with butane, then after most of the butane has evaporated, I add 190+ proof alcohol, and place mixture in freezer for 3 days or so. I then use coffee filters to rid the fats/ect. I do this 2-3 times, until the liquid is clear. My final step is to use low heat to evaporate the alcohol. What remains is what I call pure honey, yummy. :D
Just a simple method used by a simple guy. :wink:
Cheers.
Good to see you back Ron. What you're doing is definitely classed as an extraction rather than distillation.
The technique you're using the cannabis community calls 'winterisation' which isn't a particularly useful term - essentially employing low temperatures to encourage the waxy fats, lipids and plant materials to separate from the more unstable and desirable compounds in order to create a purer (but still 'full-plant' - including the much lauded 'entourage effect') end product.
User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 06:07 pmincluding the much lauded 'entourage effect'
I'd like to laud it, but I don't know what it is.
User avatar
OneHighMofo
Posts: 1720
Joined: Wed 25th Feb 2015 06:04 pm

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 06:43 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 06:07 pmincluding the much lauded 'entourage effect'
I'd like to laud it, but I don't know what it is.
Just for you :)
Read and listen to Dr Ethan Russo talk about the entourage effects and the interplay between cannabinoids and terpenes.
macky
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by macky »

Uncle Ron wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 03:55 pm Informative article, but I wonder if I've been doing the same thing?
I blast with butane, then after most of the butane has evaporated, I add 190+ proof alcohol, and place mixture in freezer for 3 days or so. I then use coffee filters to rid the fats/ect. I do this 2-3 times, until the liquid is clear. My final step is to use low heat to evaporate the alcohol. What remains is what I call pure honey, yummy. :D
Just a simple method used by a simple guy. :wink:
Cheers.
Glad to see the oily tent farm is still up and running :mrgreen:
User avatar
Uncle Ron
Posts: 3471
Joined: Sat 14th Mar 2009 12:03 am
Location: Lost since '73

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by Uncle Ron »

High all,
Yup, it's really me. :mrgreen: Cheers Matty.
Thanks for clarifying my confusion OHM. Damn, thought I might be on to something. Oh well, still some bangin' good shit.
Hey Macky, the oily tent farm, unfortunately, has been down since the stroke about 15-16 months now.
What I've been on about is some oil that's been sitting since that time, about 16-18 months now. :shock: .
As a great man once told me, the father of Spoon, it takes time.
Ok, time to go.
Cheers :mrgreen:
User avatar
Fat_old_dwarf
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue 24th Nov 2015 05:07 pm

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Glad you're on the mend. Hope you make it back to the Dam sometime.
User avatar
EasilySuede
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun 13th Nov 2011 10:38 am
Location: a special place in hell

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by EasilySuede »

Uncle Ron wrote: Fri 2nd Jun 2017 03:55 pm Informative article, but I wonder if I've been doing the same thing?
I blast with butane, then after most of the butane has evaporated, I add 190+ proof alcohol, and place mixture in freezer for 3 days or so. I then use coffee filters to rid the fats/ect. I do this 2-3 times, until the liquid is clear. My final step is to use low heat to evaporate the alcohol. What remains is what I call pure honey, yummy. :D
Just a simple method used by a simple guy. :wink:
Cheers.
great to see you, ron. hope things are coming along.
recovery from a stroke can be long and slow, but your spirit sounds intact! :)

miss those eye-candy photos of uncle ron's concentrate. 8)

cheers
User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7719
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by gapie »

Uncle Ron wrote: Sat 3rd Jun 2017 06:39 pm High all,
Yup, it's really me. :mrgreen: Cheers Matty.
Thanks for clarifying my confusion OHM. Damn, thought I might be on to something. Oh well, still some bangin' good shit.
Hey Macky, the oily tent farm, unfortunately, has been down since the stroke about 15-16 months now.
What I've been on about is some oil that's been sitting since that time, about 16-18 months now. :shock: .
As a great man once told me, the father of Spoon, it takes time.
Ok, time to go.
Cheers :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
choppermike
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat 2nd Aug 2014 10:06 pm

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by choppermike »

Perhaps you.should quit Teaching ? :mrgreen:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3496
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by matty223 »

gapie wrote: Sun 23rd Aug 2020 04:11 am
Uncle Ron wrote: Sat 3rd Jun 2017 06:39 pm High all,
Yup, it's really me. :mrgreen: Cheers Matty.
Thanks for clarifying my confusion OHM. Damn, thought I might be on to something. Oh well, still some bangin' good shit.
Hey Macky, the oily tent farm, unfortunately, has been down since the stroke about 15-16 months now.
What I've been on about is some oil that's been sitting since that time, about 16-18 months now. :shock: .
As a great man once told me, the father of Spoon, it takes time.
Ok, time to go.
Cheers :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[/quote

Holy shite, your alive, goid to hear brother,

Matty
User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3496
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: Cannabis Oil Distillate: A Different Kind of Concentrate

Post by matty223 »

matty223 wrote: Thu 8th Oct 2020 10:06 pm
gapie wrote: Sun 23rd Aug 2020 04:11 am
Uncle Ron wrote: Sat 3rd Jun 2017 06:39 pm High all,
Yup, it's really me. :mrgreen: Cheers Matty.
Thanks for clarifying my confusion OHM. Damn, thought I might be on to something. Oh well, still some bangin' good shit.
Hey Macky, the oily tent farm, unfortunately, has been down since the stroke about 15-16 months now.
What I've been on about is some oil that's been sitting since that time, about 16-18 months now. :shock: .
As a great man once told me, the father of Spoon, it takes time.
Ok, time to go.
Cheers :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[/quote

Holy shite, your alive, goid to hear brother,

Matty
FFS THAT POST WAS FROM 2017
Post Reply