The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
macky

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Post by macky »

My fault..feed the troll ..back to 420 Roll on :mrgreen:
Loving the
Comus wrote: Mon 21st Dec 2020 03:28 pm there is a disturbance in the foil ........ the qanon birther stop the steal ultra-violent nazi militia trumpanzee bollocks is strong with this one :lol:
:D

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I think we should remember that insulting people is not likely to help them to see the light.

The world is becoming more tribal with groups dogmatically hanging on to their devoutly held opinions. Do we want to perpetuate this or try to bring people together by patiently explaining rather than just telling people we don’t agree with that they’re stupid?
macky

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Wed 23rd Dec 2020 05:27 pm I think we should remember that insulting people is not likely to help them to see the light.

The world is becoming more tribal with groups dogmatically hanging on to their devoutly held opinions. Do we want to perpetuate this or try to bring people together by patiently explaining rather than just telling people we don’t agree with that they’re stupid?
Hear what your saying but when there going down rabbit holes that are easy to de punk with a google search :D
When facts are replaced with fiction on blogs and someone uses this as his arguments is more a cult member ...that will take more Then explaining.....
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Lets stay on topic,ffs people!!!!

Now cancelled 420, rebooked for Sept 24 -Oct 5, fingers crossed, stay in topic please..

Matty
Dontog2

Post by Dontog2 »

Sorry for ignoring the whole covid talk. We all have our own opinions, regardless if they’re backed by facts or not.

I have booked accidentally for 4/20 so I will join one of the tours if no one minds a stranger tagging along.

I’ll be there from the 19th until the 23rd.
macky

Post by macky »

Dontog2 wrote: Mon 28th Dec 2020 04:35 pm Sorry for ignoring the whole covid talk. We all have our own opinions, regardless if they’re backed by facts or not.

I have booked accidentally for 4/20 so I will join one of the tours if no one minds a stranger tagging along.

I’ll be there from the 19th until the 23rd.
hope you make it ,everyone is strange so you will be fine :mrgreen:
Opinions are great as long as it’s not taken over science witch is peer reviewed . Thing about science there’s under grads and other scientists trying to prove or depunk your theory ..blogs do not have editors :D ..sorry for rant Mattey just sick of watching fiction over facts for four years ...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I'm quite confident I will make it for 420 2021, even if there's airport issues, I still have the bus option and only need to pass through France and Belgium. We are at the height of winter now, this is COVID at its worst so by April I think getting from Barcelona to Amsterdam should be manageable enough. Even at its worst before NL wasn't turning away EU citizens if I understood some of Nugs update before. So I'll just start waving my EU passport and shouting the odds at them in case of any issues :mrgreen:

But lets see, as the saying goes (think I've used it a few times on here already), "man makes plans, god laughs"!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Who is still booked up for April 420 then? i have not rebooked anything yet and am not sure if to book for April or just to book for later in the year again? What is every ones plans? i see a few people have already rebooked for later in the year?
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sat 9th Jan 2021 04:40 pm Who is still booked up for April 420 then? i have not rebooked anything yet and am not sure if to book for April or just to book for later in the year again? What is every ones plans? i see a few people have already rebooked for later in the year?
I'm still in for April 2021....will definitely now by mid March if things will work out. If it doesn't work out for 4/20/21, I'll just re-schedule for 10/20/21. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice to see you back Ghost. Did you get a December trip in?

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 10th Jan 2021 12:00 am
Ghost wrote: Sat 9th Jan 2021 04:40 pm Who is still booked up for April 420 then? i have not rebooked anything yet and am not sure if to book for April or just to book for later in the year again? What is every ones plans? i see a few people have already rebooked for later in the year?
I'm still in for April 2021....will definitely now by mid March if things will work out. If it doesn't work out for 4/20/21, I'll just re-schedule for 10/20/21. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice to see you back Ghost. Did you get a December trip in?

AzLaker
8)
Hi Az - yeh still here, just have not logged in that frequently over the last few months. No never got the December trip in as we were on Lock Down here and i had a mtb accident which resulted in a snapped thumb in 2 places and popping my shoulder, i did re-schedule that trip for February but i have now moved that to April 19th and hopefully that will be ok by then for us all to enjoy a much needed visit to our favorite city :D, if not i will re-schedule again for October also :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

First off....ouch!! Secondly, glad to hear you're back on the mend. :thumbup:
Yeah, will see what happens the next 4 months. I'll keep pushing dates back if I have too, but one day I'll get there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hopefully sooner then later. :shock: :D

AzLaker
8)
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

I'm due to arrive 16 April, subject to, well, you know.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Trad

Post by Trad »

We are still in. Hoping to make it.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Good to see all, that there are still a few of us still hoping to make 420 - 2021. I really do hope we can all make this much needed 420 :mrgreen: as i expect not just me but everybody most probably really could do with some change and some good times again.

If we do all make it, we will have to make sure that we all have a major blowout and one massive smokey 420. :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Tue 12th Jan 2021 10:09 am Good to see all, that there are still a few of us still hoping to make 420 - 2021. I really do hope we can all make this much needed 420 :mrgreen: as i expect not just me but everybody most probably really could do with some change and some good times again.

If we do all make it, we will have to make sure that we all have a major blowout and one massive smokey 420
. :D
Count me in!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)