Ibiza

Essexturk420

Ibiza

Post by Essexturk420 »

Hello ACD

Im heading over to ibiza the first week of may and im wondering if anyone has been to any of the coffeeshop in in ibiza any information we be much appreciated thanks you :mrgreen:

Sanchez_

Re: Ibiza

Post by Sanchez_ »

Essexturk420 wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 10:35 am Hello ACD

Im heading over to ibiza the first week of may and im wondering if anyone has been to any of the coffeeshop in in ibiza any information we be much appreciated thanks you :mrgreen:
I haven't been in some years and aware the CSC has since gathered a bit more steam there. I know that in San Antoni there is a place called "Amsterdam Cafe Bar" that I visited before, You order drink at the bar and ask for weed and they'll say "weed or hash" you pay said amount and they bring it to your table with the drink.

Aware there is also a Bulldog branded CSC out there along with many others but as said I don't have any direct experience with CSC's out there sorry.
djgtp

Post by djgtp »

I went in 2016 and joined cloud csc in ibiza town which I believe is now the bulldog. I would suggest looking on weedmaps (https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/spain/ibiza) and contacting some of them by email / social media asking for an invite. Good luck!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Sanchez_ wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 10:47 am
Essexturk420 wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 10:35 am Hello ACD

I haven't been in some years and aware the CSC has since gathered a bit more steam there. I know that in San Antoni there is a place called "Amsterdam Cafe Bar" that I visited before, You order drink at the bar and ask for weed and they'll say "weed or hash" you pay said amount and they bring it to your table with the drink.

Aware there is also a Bulldog branded CSC out there along with many others but as said I don't have any direct experience with CSC's out there sorry.
Thanks for your advice bro much appreciated
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

djgtp wrote: Tue 11th Feb 2020 12:24 pm I went in 2016 and joined cloud csc in ibiza town which I believe is now the bulldog. I would suggest looking on weedmaps (https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/spain/ibiza) and contacting some of them by email / social media asking for an invite. Good luck!
Thank bro , much appreciated for your help
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Got Instagram? It’s the cannabis travelers tool you know. Type the word Ibiza the rest is done for you.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Feb 2020 11:55 am Got Instagram? It’s the cannabis travelers tool you know. Type the word Ibiza the rest is done for you.
Yeah i see they have a few and also watched a few videos on youtube too , was hoping someone from ACD might have been before ,

Feel free to give me a follow on instagram if your on there mate
OckenDam
Ibiza420

Post by Ibiza420 »

Hello you still looking for clubs in ibiza?
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Ibiza420 wrote: Sat 19th Dec 2020 06:17 pm Hello you still looking for clubs in ibiza?
Yeah i will be , if the trip still goes to plan 🤞🏼