The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lafe

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2021

Post by Lafe »

I have booked lodging for 15-22 April.

We shall see....

"Laif" with a long "a".
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Well that did not take long. Delta Sky Miles, arrive 16 April, depart 22.

I'm staying near Artis/Het Ballontje, first time staying a bit east although I go there frequently.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Dontog2

Post by Dontog2 »

I look forward to meeting everyone, hopefully.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Lafe wrote: Wed 13th Jan 2021 07:53 am Well that did not take long. Delta Sky Miles, arrive 16 April, depart 22.

I'm staying near Artis/Het Ballontje, first time staying a bit east although I go there frequently.
That's my neighborhood :mrgreen:

Think the possibility of 4/20 is still looking pretty shakey at the moment, but let's keep our fingers crossed and see.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 14th Jan 2021 01:15 pm
Lafe wrote: Wed 13th Jan 2021 07:53 am Well that did not take long. Delta Sky Miles, arrive 16 April, depart 22.

That's my neighborhood :mrgreen:

Think the possibility of 4/20 is still looking pretty shakey at the moment, but let's keep our fingers crossed and see.
If it's still a go for 4/20/2021, and that's a BIG if, looks like we might be hanging out in your stomping grounds quite a bit NUGS, since "The Balloon" is in your area. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Lets hope for the best. :thumbup: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Trad

Post by Trad »

Not good.
KLM just cancelled our flights for 420/21.
We are out. Sorry.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Trad wrote: Fri 15th Jan 2021 08:27 pm Not good.
We are out. Sorry.
Dam Trad, was hoping to see you and the Big guy, maybe next year. My Delta flight is still on, maybe because I'm flying into Atlanta airport where Delta is doing Covid-19 testing to Amsterdam. It's a trial run only for families and essential workers only at the moment. Maybe by April, they'll expand it to tourist. Fingers crossed. :roll: :shock: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Trad wrote: Fri 15th Jan 2021 08:27 pm Not good.
We are out. Sorry.
Unlucky Guys, it's a shame but you can not help the situation :( was looking forward to meeting you both, hopefully your both will be able to get a trip in towards the end of the year?? I am not sure that any of us are going to make this 420 personally, but am still keeping optimistic about it and have my fingers crossed that things will pan out for us and allow us to be in town over that period. If not maybe we can get something set up towards back end of the year for us all :D

All that still intend to be in town over 420 keep everything crossed for us all Guys 'n' Gals :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Sorry about that Trad,
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

That's bleak that the airlines think we will still be fucked in April......at the moment can't leave Spain, can't even leave Catalonia :lol: but I'm remaining positive that I'll manage to get there! It will be down to the Catalonian authorities and perhaps the French ones too if I try to bus it.

- Neither entering nor leaving Catalonia is permitted, except for justifiable reasons.
- It is not permitted to enter or leave the municipality where you live throughout the week, except for justified reasons and to do physical exercise or practice individual sports outdoors between bordering municipalities.
- Anyone who has to travel for reasons of force majeure must take along a personal-responsibility certificate.
- Travel for work purposes is only permitted where teleworking is not possible.
- Going out into the street is not permitted between 10 pm and 6 am, except for justifiable reasons.
- Mobility is allowed for people returning home from educational centres and permitted cultural activities and to collect food from restaurants and bars.
- Anyone who has to travel for reasons of force majeure must take along a personal-responsibility certificate.
- It is recommended that journeys outside the home should be limited as much as possible, along with the use of public thoroughfares.

Reads like something from a military dictatorship, but it's Spain :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Comus

Post by Comus »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 17th Jan 2021 09:32 pm That's bleak that the airlines think we will still be fucked in April......at the moment can't leave Spain, can't even leave Catalonia :lol: but I'm remaining positive that I'll manage to get there! It will be down to the Catalonian authorities and perhaps the French ones too if I try to bus it.

- Neither entering nor leaving Catalonia is permitted, except for justifiable reasons.
- It is not permitted to enter or leave the municipality where you live throughout the week, except for justified reasons and to do physical exercise or practice individual sports outdoors between bordering municipalities.
- Travel for work purposes is only permitted where teleworking is not possible.
- Going out into the street is not permitted between 10 pm and 6 am, except for justifiable reasons.
- Mobility is allowed for people returning home from educational centres and permitted cultural activities and to collect food from restaurants and bars.
- It is recommended that journeys outside the home should be limited as much as possible, along with the use of public thoroughfares.

Reads like something from a military dictatorship, but it's Spain :mrgreen:
sounds just like when Franco ran ting :shock:
I'm in shocks and stares
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Comus wrote: Mon 18th Jan 2021 03:40 pm
RoMoney wrote: Sun 17th Jan 2021 09:32 pm Reads like something from a military dictatorship, but it's Spain :mrgreen:
sounds just like when Franco ran ting :shock:
He wasn't the worst, auld Franco, he never signed any pacts with the Nazis like Mussolini, which I always think helps from a PR perspective. Kept him in power until the 70s.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Comus

Post by Comus »

that and executing any opposition :mrgreen:
I'm in shocks and stares
Comus

Post by Comus »

anyhoo ..... another zoom 4/20 then is it?
I'm in shocks and stares
brufy

Post by brufy »

I’ll wager good odds it’s not going to happen.
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…