Ideally central/smoker friendly accommodation - any suggestions?

Accommodation related topics.
dubsy420

Ideally central/smoker friendly accommodation - any suggestions?

Post by dubsy420 »

I have booked flights today for 23/7-26/7 and am looking for somewhere smoker friendly to stay - my usual haunts are either booked or have gone to shit in recent years - unless someone can tell me Voyagers is still worth it?

Appreciate any suggestions..

choppermike

Re: Ideally central/smoker friendly accommodation - any suggestions?

Post by choppermike »

My birthday's in those days too, would love to get over too !!!, we'll see. Voyagers has disappointed last two visits and probably won't go back now: unbearable tobacco smoke wafting up through building and into rooms. ( Weed smoke would be fine 🙂 ). If I ever go back I'll be bringing duct tape to tape up the door for this reason. Rooms were no. 8 top floor and no. 4 second. Otherwise things were ok with the accomodation though. N.B. wouldn't ever buy weed in there after the way the owner bitch treated the lads !!! ( Baba or Bagheera for their stuff if you like ? ). Sorry I've nowhere to recommend, also looking for an alternative if you come up with anything good. I'm lucky at the moment in that my young lad has his campervan near his gaff by the Vondel / or his bedroom floor. Would love to say I'll see you there ??????? Who knows ??????
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
dubsy420

Re: Ideally central/smoker friendly accommodation - any suggestions?

Post by dubsy420 »

choppermike wrote: Tue 23rd Feb 2021 02:38 pm My birthday's in those days too, would love to get over too !!!, we'll see. Voyagers has disappointed last two visits and probably won't go back now: unbearable tobacco smoke wafting up through building and into rooms. ( Weed smoke would be fine 🙂 ). If I ever go back I'll be bringing duct tape to tape up the door for this reason. Rooms were no. 8 top floor and no. 4 second. Otherwise things were ok with the accomodation though. N.B. wouldn't ever buy weed in there after the way the owner bitch treated the lads !!! ( Baba or Bagheera for their stuff if you like ? ). Sorry I've nowhere to recommend, also looking for an alternative if you come up with anything good. I'm lucky at the moment in that my young lad has his campervan near his gaff by the Vondel / or his bedroom floor. Would love to say I'll see you there ??????? Who knows ??????
My birthday is the 25th I go most years for my birthday haven't been able to make the last 2, though so absolutely gagging to get over this summer. Since the news re lockdown and vaccines etc looking a bit more optimistic so thought fuck it and booked my flight today, can always change the dates if need be but fingers crossed.

I've spent the afternoon looking online and can't find much suitable/most places not smoker friendly, I think I'll just give Voyagers another visit, was always decent enough can't have descended into shit that badly. As for bud I don't really buy much from Voyagers on most trips so doubt I'll bother this time round.

You never know! You'll have to get something booked first, though :mrgreen: