Let's write a book!

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

matyta

Let's write a book!

Post by matyta »

I'm writing a guide of making weed infused products at home and a cookbook of weed infused desserts.
I've already gathered the material, tested my best recipes and created a funding campaign on Indiegogo (called 'The green cookbook').
I'll be more than happy if anyone interested will support it. You can also send me your favorite recipes to feature in a book. Let's make it a kick-ass book! :)

AzLaker

Re: Let's write a book!

Post by AzLaker »

matyta wrote: Thu 25th Feb 2021 01:05 pm I'm writing a guide of making weed infused products at home and a cookbook of weed infused desserts.
I've already gathered the material, tested my best recipes and created a funding campaign on Indiegogo (called 'The green cookbook').
I'll be more than happy if anyone interested will support it. You can also send me your favorite recipes to feature in a book. Let's make it a kick-ass book! :)
I'll be more then happy to support it. Let us know when the book is released, I'll buy a copy. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Dontog2

Re: Let's write a book!

Post by Dontog2 »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 26th Feb 2021 01:21 pm
matyta wrote: Thu 25th Feb 2021 01:05 pm I'm writing a guide of making weed infused products at home and a cookbook of weed infused desserts.
I'll be more then happy to support it. Let us know when the book is released, I'll buy a copy. :D

AzLaker
8)
:) Ditto