Weed and Hash in Istanbul, Turkey

Turkish420savage

Weed and Hash in Istanbul, Turkey

Post by Turkish420savage »

Guys, it's actually dry in this part of the country. I don't know if coronavirus has switched over to the green leaf.

Boytag

Re: Weed and Hash in Istanbul, Turkey

Post by Boytag »

Get in touch with Silvizio.
Last edited by Boytag on Fri 14th Aug 2020 03:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memogram

Post by memogram »

This email seems fake, i emailed them and got a huge menu, asked for whats app, asked for quantity prices, didn't get any straight forward answers
memogram

Post by memogram »

@boytag, funny you removed the email.

green420days@gmail.com

Guys DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL it is a scammer, he will send you a menu that even Barcelona coffeeshops don't have and then he'll say they don't do small quantities. I mean who the fuck uses email to talk about weed. It's a pure scam and if it's not a scam it's a copper.
Boytag

Post by Boytag »

You are not under any obligation to buy from Silvizio. By the way I didn't recommend any email address. I don't know the flying fuck you are talking about. Clean up your shit with the guys you talking with.
memogram

Post by memogram »

You edited your post today immediately after i sent him the email, you did post the email and edited your post to remove it. You been caught out. Hmmm so "Silvizio" is miraculously in Turkey, Honduras and Italy at the same time is he?
Boytag

Post by Boytag »

I don't have an answer for you on that. But those who have come across his network can testify.
memogram

Post by memogram »

This is what you emailed me

Heard after saying all these your BS you went on to blackmailing me.

If truly you're a stoner you'll know that stoner don't steal from fellow stoner... Goodluck with your endeavors. allah will act on my behalf.
________
Lol so not sure what i blackmailed you about when i asked you 2 simple questions which you couldn't give a clear answer too and it was pretty obvious you are a spammer.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Oh hey Darkside fancy seeing you again...
Boytag

Post by Boytag »

I came across some interesting article about weed in Istanbul. Hope it helps you get what you need in Istanbul:
https://fourtwentyavenue.com/weed-in-istanbul/#comments
Last edited by Boytag on Tue 4th Apr 2023 07:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

Guys silvizio is A BİG SCAM!!!! he is posting all over the internet that he is selling weed everywhere in the world, and using fake accounts to comment and put good reviews about happy customers,he is a guy in Cameroon who have no clue towards selling cannabis, you have to send him money to "lydienne Estelle Djombi Ngaba" and he will force you to buy a big amount only for a huge amount of money, his always saying that as per his "boss" that's the "policy", DON'T YOU EVER BUY A BİG QUANTİTY FOR A BİG AMOUNT, don't buy from silvizio i already lost 170USD and he wasted a whole day of my vacation and ruined my mood for nothing, i have the datails of this guy and my work is traveling around the world every month so i will go to every local authorities in every country i will visit to report him to keep him away from scamming more people.