What's everyone smoking

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Ghost

Re: What's everyone smoking

Post by Ghost »

A Wake 'n' Bake Dab of BlueBerry Muffin Rosin with a cup of coffee and a scan of the 'ACD' site :D Sunday mornings are bliss :D - gives a nice strong instant buzz and then has a nice level strong body stone going on for a while, good for doing just this now :!: nothing :lol:

Have a good day everyone, stay high but don't fly if you only have a provisional licence :D :lol:

Don't Blink Or Your Miss Me!!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Have a good day man :mrgreen:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 7th Nov 2021 11:24 am Have a good day man :mrgreen:
Yeah cheers man, you to :thumbup:

Just had a read of your Het Gelderse review :thumbup: quality mate, i made this shop my 1st stop of my last few trips, when Voyagers started going down hill and i was bored of going down to the Green House for breakfast over the years. Have always been impressed when in town especially for being up around the top end of town :D. I will be stopping here at the end of the month when i get into town and stocking up on a few bits for the apartment, so your recent review and menu are great :D
Can't wait to get back in town man, feels like so long and recent and up to date reviews and menus just make the excitement even more hyped up buddy :D
Don't Blink Or Your Miss Me!!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

It's a great first stop and the girls are great when it comes to what to get and letting u have a sniff they are big smokers themselves which allways helps😁