Morning Coffeeshop

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Mike93

Morning Coffeeshop

Post by Mike93 »

Hi all

Can I get recommendations for early morning coffeeshops? Happy to travel anywhere in Amsterdam.

Looking to hang out grab a nice haze and a coffee and chill for an hour or two

Natural light would be cool

Back in the day I would head to Utopia :mrgreen:

FODSmith

Re: Morning Coffeeshop

Post by FODSmith »

Haven't been in the Dam for nearly 2 years, but used to arrive at stupid o'clock, and would head for 1e Hulp. No idea if it's still open at 7am.
macky

Post by macky »

FODSmith wrote: Fri 5th Nov 2021 06:37 pm Haven't been in the Dam for nearly 2 years, but used to arrive at stupid o'clock, and would head for 1e Hulp. No idea if it's still open at 7am.
Been missing your monthly reports ,good to see your alive :D Hopefully we will see some in the future :thumbup:
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

FODSmith wrote: Fri 5th Nov 2021 06:37 pm Haven't been in the Dam for nearly 2 years, but used to arrive at stupid o'clock, and would head for 1e Hulp. No idea if it's still open at 7am.
Yes me neither - can't wait to go back.

1 e Hulp is a good shout - thanks.

Apparently Solo is open @ 8am so was considering check that out - have never been before and saw on a recent menu that they have Amnesia 10 euro

het ballonnetje is only open at 10am - this was my original thought.

I'd like to go to Siberie but I have been let down on the bud too many times.

My plan is find a good SSH in the morning

:mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

My plan find some SSH...no problem central CS opens at 7am and usually have a good SSH and it’s 350 meters from central satiation :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Suggestions already and the fact that Solo is open early now a days would suggest it's Solo by way of Central CS. Solo is a forum favorit, personal gav for us as well, super solid with quality and very chill atmosphere. 1e was also a favorite for us when we arrived early a few years back, but found quality to be much more hit and miss and it is a bit further out. Still a good option.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: