Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

I read on web that they got many new "dry sift" hash varieties so I had to check them out :mrgreen: And indeed now they have the biggest newschool hash menu from all coffeeshops that I know. Well maybe they even had the biggest newschool hash menu before they got all that new stuff :roll: Now they have around 13 new school hashes on the menu.

Sadly the quality went a bit down over the last months compared to what they had when they started with that dry sift hashes... luckily it seems like the quality went up again now with that new arrivals :mrgreen: On the other hand the prices increased, too. They say it´s because the hash is better filtered now and so on... and indeed like I said before I could notice a quality increase.

I tried their:

Sunset Sherbert hash (16€/g) - Pretty crumbly hash. I was at first a bit sceptical because it wasn´t possible to make balls of it but it bubbles strong when touched by the flame which most low quality hashes that look like that don´t do. Smell/taste was also pretty nice and kind of clean as I know from most "filtered" hashes. While the effect wasn´t really strong on the body... more of a strong sativa effect. I liked it.

Headbanger Hash (16€/g) - Bit crumbly but sticks better than the S. Sherbert hash. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame, too. The female budtender told me it´s their "strongest" hash on the menu. Also good clear smell of the used genetics. Pretty tasty stuff and the whole room smells of quality weed/hash when smoked. Indeed strong effect bit more on the stony side to me... made it very hard to keep the eyes open :mrgreen: Nice hash :D

Tahoe OG hash (16€/g) - Also bit crumbly but sticks better than the Headb. and Sun.Sh. hash. Looks yummy because of its nice blonde colour with darker oily parts. Bubbles strong like "filtered" hashes usually do. Nice strong pleasent taste of the used genetics... effect is also strong more indica like and again felt very clean as all of the hashes that I tried this time :mrgreen:

Nicole Bubba hash (16€/g) - A bit darker looking crumbly hash. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame.
Also here nice clean smell and I like the taste of the used genetics. As with the other hashes it delivers a strong effect. I like it :mrgreen:

Gelato hash (18€/g) - Darker on the outside and more blondish crumbly inside. Bubbles nicely and strong... natural smell of the used genetics while it isn´t a strong smell but pleasent and natural to my nose. Also good pleasent taste but I expected a bit more because it´s 2€ more expansive. Well effect is strong, too and overall high quality hash but compared to the others I don´t understand the 2€ more for it.

My personal favorites are the Tahoe OG, Nicole Bubba and Headbanger hash because they have to me a bit more special taste... while the others are also very good and of good taste.
Overall nice to see that they offer some new high quality hashes here. They also had some "Cali" Ice O Lator on the menu for 30€/0,5g probably made of "Fire Alien OG".
After Amsterdam, Tilburg is my first choice when it comes to quality hash (from coffeeshops) again especially in terms of newschool hash.

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

Tangie Hash (18€/g) - Pretty crumbly but still with a good oil content. Reminds of other double filtered hashes from look. Darker on the outside but pretty blonde inside. Smells really like the used strain kind of mandarin tangie smell not to strong but very natural yammi :D Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. The smell transfered very well to the taste. Lekker! :mrgreen: Effect is pretty strong but you feel that it works more on the sativa side more uplifting...

Overall with 18€/g 2€ more expensive as most of the other filtered hashes on the menu but the smell transfers very well to the taste and it really taste like the used strain. By the way I am not the biggest tangie lover :lol: but I damn like that hash :mrgreen: Well as always could only be cheaper in my opinion.

Skywalker OG hash (16€/g) - That was a advice of the budtender. Pretty blonde creamy piece of newschool hash. Not as crumbly as many other filtered hashes more on the creamy side and I like that :mrgreen: Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Also here nice smell of the used genetics and very clean to my nose. Good clean taste of the used genetics and it gaves me a strong indica high good for the nighttime :D
Recommended, too :mrgreen:

They also had a 24k hash (18€/g) on the menu that they advertised as it comes from Cali but it was temp sold out when I was there.

By the way the Headbanger hash (16€/g) is still super tasty and it really have that sour notes as the strain has :mrgreen: while it´s a bit more crumbly then the last batch.
I really like the Sunset Sherbert hash (16€/g), too and that current batch isn´t so crumbly anymore then the last time.