Mediterrané

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Mediterrane

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
100%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 1

KrazeUK

Mediterrané

Post by KrazeUK »

ACD Page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Mediterrane.html

Coffeeshopmenus Page: http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Mediterr ... rrane.html

Haven't seen anyone mention this on here. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Only 1 menu picture on coffeeshopmenus and it's from 2012.

Looking at the location it seems fairly central and very close to Grey Area. Not sure how I haven't seen this place in my 8 visits to the wonderful place.

Can anyone shed some light on this Coffeeshop?

“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Black-King

Re: Mediterrané

Post by Black-King »

Isn't this coffeeshop shit?

I remember I went in once (back in 2008 I think) never bought anything, went out again and walked spuistraat up to Anyday.. ah, that was a good coffeeshop, one of my favorites in the city centre. And they where the first to have the "veerdamper" :mrgreen:
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Black-King wrote:Isn't this coffeeshop shit?
yeah it seems like :lol: from outside it looks very poor like a tourist trap... to be honest I only was one time in there and that was years ago... so I can´t say something about the current weed quality but from outside it still looks poor :lol:
Black-King wrote:I remember I went in once (back in 2008 I think) never bought anything, went out again and walked spuistraat up to Anyday.. ah, that was a good coffeeshop, one of my favorites in the city centre
yes it was a nice shop :cry:
KrazeUK wrote:
Looking at the location it seems fairly central and very close to Grey Area. Not sure how I haven't seen this place in my 8 visits to the wonderful place.
Coffeeshop Utopia is not far away from Mediterrané so I would go there instead... very nice people and good weed :mrgreen:
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Thanks for the replies!

Anyone been in here recently? Would love to know what the quality is like.

We could be missing a trick here :mrgreen:

Doesn't look too bad :lol:

http://www.amsterdam-travel-guide.net/n ... errane.php
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Mattosaurus

Post by Mattosaurus »

I havent been recently. My last time there was in 2014. I have been 2008 2013 and 2014. Each time we stayed at the funky chickin and this was the closest coffeeshop.
It has around 6 computers in an internet cafe style setting as you walk in then a few tables along the left hand side with a sealed section to the right with the bar at the front.
The sealed section allows for tobacco smoking and has a cigarette dispensing machine and a television normally showing football matches.
The menu is fairly small but found all of the bud to be to a good standard at the time tried the orange bud. Super silver haze. And white widow the SSH being my personal favourite. The prerolleds were also made to a decent strength and tasted really good.
The bud tender an asian gentleman is a little bit quiet but pleasant enough. If what we wanted wasnt in stock he would tell us to wait, and normally within 10 minutes our requested strain would be dropped off by a speedy delivery guy.
This coffeeshop is definatly not a large one but considering then we were heavy tobacco smokers it was very suited to us. I will be revisting in october so will add my thoughts then.
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

This is a nice quiet coffee shop..chocolope is by far best I've HaD in dam..and all the bud was decent deco be back here .
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Went here for the first time today cause utopia was packed. Actually i dont mind this place, the orange bud was allright for 8 or 9€, the budtender was really kind and the seating is allright. Still it was empty except for me and my mate.

A great alternative to the crowded city shops to me!
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 10th Jun 2016 12:29 pm
yeah it seems like from outside it looks very poor like a tourist trap... to be honest I only was one time in there and that was years ago... so I can´t say something about the current weed quality but from outside it still looks poor
I was walking past this shop, and thought how I'd never been in here, because of what Marok said, and also I have an irrational prejudice against shops that call themselves after somewhere else (Ibiza, the Bronx etc.). So I thought I'd have a look. They had Manala Cream for 9€, and as I liked the appearance and smell, I decided to risk it, despite knowing that black hash from touristy shops is most likely to let me down. But it's quite acceptable, if you like black hash, and I do; not a standout hash that you'd go out of your way to smoke (but how many are?), but still eminently smokable.
Coffeeshop Utopia is not far away from Mediterrané so I would go there instead... very nice people and good weed
Ah well.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FODSmith wrote: Sun 18th Aug 2019 05:30 am They had Manala Cream for 9€, and as I liked the appearance and smell, I decided to risk it, despite knowing that black hash from touristy shops is most likely to let me down. But it's quite acceptable, if you like black hash, and I do; not a standout hash that you'd go out of your way to smoke (but how many are?), but still eminently smokable.
Good to hear that they sell at least no shit :D and to find some decent "cheap" black hash isn´t so easy, too
Their current menu that I saw on the web was much bigger than what I saw when I was there years ago... they also have a few so called "cali imports" on the menu for 30€/g :roll:

It seems to me that more and more coffeeshops that were known for being more of a tourist trap try to change their image nowadays. Maybe it´s because we have social media now and much more reviews on the web and so they had to change something to be competitive... well sounds good at first but in the end they want to make more money and it´s essential that they increase their quality and not only the strains and the prices :roll:

@FOD Smith on my last trip I saw that Tweede Kammer/Coffeeshop Amsterdam have some Nepal hash on the menu now which is pretty rare for them... it´s called "sherpa nepla (10€/g)". Didn´t tried it yet but talked to a local that bought it and he was pretty happy with it. Looked/smelled nice and clean maybe not TOP quality but could be some good stuff :wink:
Marok21 wrote:Coffeeshop Utopia is not far away from Mediterrané so I would go there instead... very nice people and good weed
FODSmith wrote: Sun 18th Aug 2019 05:30 am Ah well.
the good old times :cry: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mediterrane dated November 29, 2021. Thanks to Stas.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Mediter ... rrane.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite / Bud Tender
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mediterrane dated June 10, 2022. Thanks to MN.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Mediterr ... rrane.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New Mediterrane menu dated November 2, 2022. Kudos Victor HGLD.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Mediterr ... rrane.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Lemon Cheesecake hash(12)-nice soft oily one. Wasn't much oily on menus we saw, was glad to get this
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Mediterrané dated 5 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Mediter ... rrane.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Asked the bt what was the best he gave me GELATO 41 €30 :shock: went with it ..have to say it was fuckin good