Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Tokeing tom

Re: Green Place

Post by Tokeing tom »

Damn Nuggs I knew I missed a trick by not investigating that menu more, shit news about the new restrictions but unfortunately it seems like more restrictions are on the way in Ireland too. I have another trip planned for December so let's hope they lift them after the proposed 3 weeks but in reality that probably won't happen, thanks for reviewing the bubble hash all going good I will have some for Christmas 👍

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Thanks for the reviews Nuggs and Tom :mrgreen:

That "triple filtered" lemon hash sounds nice hopefully I got a chance to try it next time 8)

Also that they sell some real high grade bubble hashes here is also great to hear. I was always looking for some real high grade ice hash in NL over the last years but as Macky mentioned 100€/g is damn high :lol: well it could be worth the price do to it´s quality but for a regular consume it´s to expensive for most people... well I don´t dab so I don´t have a clue how how much good dabs you could make out of 1g of that K-Gourmet stuff...

I think for a consumer the price-performance ratio isn´t pretty good but well if you grow yourself then things look completely different...
For that price it would be for me more like something special treat for Christmas but even for that it´s damn expensive :lol:

Also some of that "filtered" hashes are getting super tasty and strong, too. Well like Nuggs wrote some hashes don´t really transfer the taste but some batches are fire and super tasty now.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Both hashes I got here were excellent maroc I would recommend them both :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 18th Nov 2021 12:13 am Both hashes I got here were excellent maroc I would recommend them both :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated December 2, 2021. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

PINK RUNTZ, BLUE ZUSHI
both very tasty, visited after 5 pm do the shop was quiet and the girls had time to show me a few things, settled on these 2 from the cali side of menu and was not disappointed both were strong and tasted great.

On the dutch side I tried LIME POP KUSH , STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL I was impressed with the smell of the LPK and the buds look great but it is not as strong as I expected but not bad bit pricey for 18 and just not strong enough to justify it for me ,the SSD has been good for me last few visits so I grabbed a few g's smelled good in tub but was just not as good as before but still not bad at €10

I also grabbed some of the MANDARINA 90M this is very good shit made by k gourmet it has fabulous tangie terpy and it certainly packs a punch ,pricey but recommend...like this place,last few visits they have always produced ...new category on menu now for live resin but at €110 to €160 a gram :shock: I just not into it
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

FlyByNite wrote: Sat 4th Dec 2021 12:32 am New menu for Green Place dated December 2, 2021. Thanks to Toking Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Really quite stunning some of these prices. Especially after being away for so long. 25e for a gram of US weed holy fuck that’s is the most ridiculous thing I have seen. Taking their word it is actually imported is one thing, but 25e lolololol oh my fucking god. Obv people are paying for it or it wouldn’t be that price but come on… lunch or dinner for the price of one gram. Mind blowing

Edit: am I reading that right? It’s 25e a gram, but if you buy 3.5 grams it’s 28.50e per gram. WTF am I missing?

Edit 2: omg live resin 110e a gram. Stunning. I know I’m not in AMS, but I can get live rosin here is $10-20/gram

Edit 3: anyways merry holidays everyone stay safe
Amsterdam dreaming.............
brufy

Post by brufy »

whoa!

will have to take out a loan if I ever make it back there :mrgreen:
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 18th Nov 2021 12:13 am Both hashes I got here were excellent maroc I would recommend them both :mrgreen:
Triple Lemon Filtrado hash (20€/g) - Bright creamy hash with a good oil content. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. This one had a really complex smell that was pretty new to me not only lemon like you would suggest by its name. Well I am not the best in describing smell/taste but it reminds me also of some quality liqueur... kinda alcoholic :lol: but still pleasent to my nose :D Also very enjoyable taste of the used genetics.
Good strong effect that didn't knock me out so that I could still be active :D

Nice quality newschool hash :mrgreen: as always the price could be cheaper in my opinion :roll:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

They seem to have this on the menu now quite a while, thus can be good thing and bad as you know batches can change and even get dryer over time so I hope it was same 😁 also have u seen a few coffeeshops on ig have a new batch of papaya Cs Reefer was one and it looks juicy, oil flowing out the exterior and fluffy on the inside.. Yum yum :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 20th Jan 2022 10:43 pm They seem to have this on the menu now quite a while, thus can be good thing and bad as you know batches can change and even get dryer over time so I hope it was same
Sorry for my late reply. Yeah it´s like you said batches can change especially when its on the menu for longer time. Where is the problem to add to the menu something like "new batch"? :roll: I think the batch of "Triple Filtrado" was super fresh when I got it. After a time it got much darker and that "alcoholic" smell dissapeared. Nice hash with a good strong effect but I can still be active. Liked it :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 20th Jan 2022 10:43 pm have u seen a few coffeeshops on ig have a new batch of papaya Cs Reefer was one and it looks juicy, oil flowing out the exterior and fluffy on the inside.. Yum yum
I was at Coffeeshop Solo a few days before and spotted some "Papaya Glue filtered hash (18€/g)" which looks like you described it. Darker oily on the outside and bright and fluffy inside. Didn´t smoked much of it yet but the first smoke was damn good :mrgreen: and my first impression is killer :mrgreen: Tasty and strong... review will follow.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated February 7, 2022.Thanks to David.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kosher Kush (16€/g) - Good example of the strain. Kosher taste is there and smells/feels pretty natural to me. Good potency as well. Overall a nice smoke thanks to the lovely female budtender for that advice :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Kosher kush
Grabbed some of this after reading marok's review and I was very happy with it great kosher taste and it certainly packs a punch, one of the best Smokes of the trip

Peanut butter
I asked for a look and I knew straight away I wanted some, it's sticky stuff the bud tender wrapped it in wax paper and it's certainly needed it bubbles like crazy with a flame It smells pretty natural to me old school marocan and taste is pretty good maybe not as sweet as some but still very good. All in a very good hash

Strawberry banana OG
This has replaced the strawberry sour diesel which was also €10 on the menu and this is also a great value for money weed, looks smells and tastes great I was told by a girl there that it's a favourite for locals, I can see why
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Watermelon Zkittles hash (18€/g) - Very creamy sticky pliable oily hash while not to sticky. Darker from the outside and bright inside... really outstanding creamy consistency :mrgreen: bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Smelled very natural of the used genetics kind of lemony but more complex... I am still not the best in describing smell/taste :roll: :lol: pleasent taste in the pipe as well. The effect is quite strong more indica to me and lasted relative long 8)

Overall nice creamy newschool hash that looks really great :mrgreen: The Lava Cake hash (17€/g) from Barneys that I had some months back was maybe a bit similar from consistency. Well it could be a bit cheaper in my opinion as I say all the time with nearly every hash nowadays :lol: