420/22

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
macky

Re: 420/22

Post by macky »

Trad wrote: Sun 2nd Jan 2022 06:19 pm Well gentleman, I don't think I will be able to make it to 420 this year.
In evening of Thursday, December 30 my home burnt to the ground. I have lost everything, I have a flashlight, a cell phone, the clothes I was wearing and my cat. One of the best harvests I have had in a long time (104oz) gone. Passport, gone. All my credit cards and ID, gone.
To replace it all will deplete my bank account so, I'm going to have to cancel my trip to Amsterdam and Italy and hope I can make it another time.
That sucks so sorry to here that news ,to bad about your weed :(
If you pm your new address I will Canada post you a care package if that would help in a small way .

macky

Post by macky »

Nuts I was about to post here when I read Trads sad news ,I to sadly have to pull the pin on 420
After last year being stuck at home with the missus gone all week I almost lost my nut .I was offered a job six month contract ,which I took to keep me busy this winter .I had been making strains last year that made me stay close to home and a little sane :D
My partner decided that two year wait for legal licence was too long and wanted to go other direction (selling clones in bLack market) Being bLack market was his only income last ten years I understood his position . I have a career and no interest in cops ,courts or anything like that so I stepped out . With out that and the fact curling club ,racket club restricted access I needed to make a move for my sanity . Was going to move flight to summer but now thinking fall to make sure (fingers crossed ) where in a much better place . Besides a few ACDers from down south and across the pond may come for visit this summer ,fall seems more likely :mrgreen: ....Roll on 420 P.S. next 420 will be 60th bday so planning on going big ,see you there god willing :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Trad wrote: Sun 2nd Jan 2022 06:19 pm Well gentleman, I don't think I will be able to make it to 420 this year.
In evening of Thursday, December 30 my home burnt to the ground. I have lost everything, I have a flashlight, a cell phone, the clothes I was wearing and my cat. One of the best harvests I have had in a long time (104oz) gone. Passport, gone. All my credit cards and ID, gone.
To replace it all will deplete my bank account so, I'm going to have to cancel my trip to Amsterdam and Italy and hope I can make it another time.
Well, first off I'm glad you're okay along with your cat. That's the main thing. I know you have homeowners insurance, so eventually you'll get your house and most of your stuff replaced. But the thought of having nothing right now is pretty devastating. :x I could only image what you're going through. :cry: Hopefully your insurance company is quick to response so you can get your life back together as so as possible. In the meantime, have you thought about a Go fund me account? Just a thought.
Hang in there Trad, we're all pulling for you. If this doesn't kill you, it will only make you stronger. :shock: :wink: :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Trad lived on the big guys (Dan) property, (Farm)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

matty223 wrote: Tue 4th Jan 2022 04:40 pm Trad lived on the big guys (Dan) property, (Farm)
Hopefully he had some kind of insurance. :?:

AzLaker
8)
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Horrendous news from Trad. Hope things are getting better now mate.

I'm still feeling optimistic that the pandemic will be over before April. I desperately want to get back to Amsterdam after so long away. I also want to finally show Igraine the coffeeshops as originally planned for 2020.

So far I'm struggling to get in touch with Escape/Stay to organise an apartment and haven't even tried to re-book my flights from two years ago yet.

Seems we all have some challenges to overcome but, hopefully, at least lockdowns won't be one of them. Let's hope we can all make it somehow. It'll be so good to see you all again.
🤞
macky

Post by macky »

Hope you are right lemming ,glad to hear your relationship still going strong .Lots of break ups in this lock down .
Trads under about 60cm snow today ,if it’s not one thing it’s another :)
gapie

Post by gapie »

yessssiirr i m here s

stil alive

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

I am booked 4 16-24 :mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
bedge

Post by bedge »

High all
well, I'm booked from 4/19 to 4/23.
Hope to see some of u guys during the celebrations
it's been a while, last trip was September 2020 very quiet.
Schiphol had more staff than passengers, very few bars shops etc open.
There was no queuing or hold-ups, one good thing I suppose.
Big change for me as my wingman of over 20 years coffeeshopping passed away
in the summer!
best wishes all
bedge
ps
sorry for your loss Trad
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

bedge wrote: Thu 24th Feb 2022 11:36 pm High all
in the summer!

best wishes all
bedge
ps
sorry for your loss Trad
Sorry to hear about your friends passing this summer. Always tough losing someone. On the bright side, there should be plenty of us going this year, so lots of folks to smoke a joint or bowl with you. :mrgreen: That is, as long as the country stays open. :shock: See you then.

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

bedge wrote: Thu 24th Feb 2022 11:36 pm High all
in the summer!
best wishes all
bedge
ps
sorry for your loss Trad
Hey nice 1 Buddy :thumbup: My mate and myself are always up for meeting and having a blaze up with you if you fancy catching up one day in town man and having a wander with us to a few shops and see where it takes us :D :mrgreen:
There seems like there might be a few people in town over 420 but you never know as peoples plans can change etc. Hope to catch up with you whilst in town man.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
bedge

Post by bedge »

High Ghost and AzLaker thanks for the reply.
I sure will meet up for a t&t with you guys.
we can work out the time place ext nearer the time.
hope to see you guys soon
best wishes all
bedge
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

bedge wrote: Sun 27th Feb 2022 12:55 pm High Ghost and AzLaker thanks for the reply.
I sure will meet up for a t&t with you guys.
we can work out the time place ext nearer the time.
hope to see you guys soon
best wishes all
bedge
Fantastic bedge. Look forward to meeting you and having a smoke or 3!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

I'll be getting in town on April 16th around 9am. I should be settled in by 11:00 (apt., food, etc.) so I would like to propose a TnT at Het Ballonnetje
at 12:00 noon. Anyone in town at the time, please come by and have a smoke. See you then. :mrgreen:
Would you please post FBN? Thanks :)

AzLaker
8)