Tam Tam Beach Club suffers fire

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Ghost

Tam Tam Beach Club suffers fire

Post by Ghost »

There was a fire last night at the Tam Tam Beach club and looks like it was quite a serious one. No one was hurt but the premises needs a lot of work to get it back up and running again. lets hope they can turn it around quick - have a look at their insta story

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Re: Tam Tam Beach Club suffers fire

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Tue 22nd Mar 2022 08:18 am There was a fire last night at the Tam Tam Beach club and looks like it was quite a serious one. No one was hurt but the premises needs a lot of work to get it back up and running again. lets hope they can turn it around quick - have a look at their insta story

That is a shame, hope it's not to bad. If it's still closed when we're in town, maybe jump over to Haarlem for a quick press at Willie Wortel's Indica. :mrgreen: if we don't get to smashed at Yanks. :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Re: Tam Tam Beach Club suffers fire

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 22nd Mar 2022 01:53 pm
Ghost wrote: Tue 22nd Mar 2022 08:18 am There was a fire last night at the Tam Tam Beach club and looks like it was quite a serious one. No one was hurt but the premises needs a lot of work to get it back up and running again. lets hope they can turn it around quick - have a look at their insta story

That is a shame, hope it's not to bad. If it's still closed when we're in town, maybe jump over to Haarlem for a quick press at Willie Wortel's Indica. :mrgreen: if we don't get to smashed at Yanks. :)

AzLaker
8)
Sounds good to me :thumbup: , i haven't been down to Willie Wortels in years, think my cousin was my wingman last time there and he gave up smoking the 'Herb' around 4 years back.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D