Food Hallen

Restaurants and takeaways.
AzLaker

Food Hallen

Post by AzLaker »

Here's another place to check, that's not too far. Foodhallen, https://foodhallen.nl/amsterdam
We took the granddaughter there on our last trip. Indoors, with a very nice variety food and drinks.
Prices are easy on the wallet and the food and drinks we had were really good. :)

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Food Hallen

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

I just checked, but unless it's under some other name or I am completely useless with the search function (the latter being almost equally as likely 🤣), there's surprisingly no thread about food hallen yet.

There's been plenty of recommendations though, in TR and such, so good there is a thread now. We also like the place, it is a bit out of the way (unless you're on a bike, then everything is close) and maybe a bit more pricey than individual shops selling the same kind of and quality food, but there's a big selection of pretty nice food and usually plenty of places to find a couple of seats. :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Re: Food Hallen

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Tue 22nd Mar 2022 11:35 pm Here's another place to check, that's not too far. Foodhallen, https://foodhallen.nl/amsterdam
We took the granddaughter there on our last trip. Indoors, with a very nice variety food and drinks.
Prices are easy on the wallet and the food and drinks we had were really good. :)

AzLaker
8)
Yes i like it here myself @AzLaker and not to far from Coffeeshops 1eHulp and Funky Monkey also which is always a good thing :D Will most probably stop here if i am doing a couple shops down that way :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D