Secret Cannabis Crop on the Rise in Germany

Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

Cannabis production is on the increase in Germany with the leaves mainly destined for Holland, police said. Germany is no longer just a consumer, but also has become producer of cannabis-related drugs.
The marijuana business in Germany is growing, Juergen Maurer, head of the organized crime department of the German Federal Crime Office, said on Friday.

Last year, police secured 83 cannabis fields and 347 sheds and greenhouses where the plant was secretly grown, according to an annual report released on Friday by the Federal Crime Office. Indoor plantations are preferred because the plants retain up to a 12-percent higher concentration of the intoxicating substance THC.

Though the 3.68 tons of hashish confiscated in 2007 represented a decrease of 34 percent compared to the previous year, police secured 28 percent more marijuana (3.77 tons). Both drugs are made from cannabis plants.

According to the report, Germany is no longer just a transit and destination country for cannabis and cannabis products, but is also becoming a producer.

Maurer said that Dutch gangs would sometimes loan money to cannabis growers looking to start a farm in Germany. Some sites were protected with booby traps and self-firing guns, he added.

Source

Cannabis is The Tree of Life
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

self-firing guns...haha I laughed my ass off.
And why is there no good weed here? Why do I have to drive to the Netherlands to get weed which isnt full of shit or looks like shit? Tell me, where are those growers who are killing our youth with their super-duper-genetic weed?
LOL!
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

do yo hear much about our plant on you're news shady?
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

sh@dy wrote:self-firing guns...haha I laughed my ass off. And why is there no good weed here? Why do I have to drive to the Netherlands to get weed which isnt full of shit or looks like shit? Tell me, where are those growers who are killing our youth with their super-duper-genetic weed?
LOL!
Puffin13 wrote:the leaves mainly destined for Holland
I hope it's more than the leaves :lol: coming back to Holland but from what I have read and heard is that Germany is just the "garden" for Holland. Grown there but brought back here. Possible to grow your own shady? One Love.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Puffin13 wrote:
sh@dy wrote:self-firing guns...haha I laughed my ass off. And why is there no good weed here? Why do I have to drive to the Netherlands to get weed which isnt full of shit or looks like shit? Tell me, where are those growers who are killing our youth with their super-duper-genetic weed?
LOL!
Puffin13 wrote:the leaves mainly destined for Holland
I hope it's more than the leaves :lol: coming back to Holland but from what I have read and heard is that Germany is just the "garden" for Holland. Grown there but brought back here. Possible to grow your own shady? One Love.
there is a grower-scene in Germany, but its nothing to compare with other countries. maybe Germany really is the "garden" for holland, but that would be really stupid, since they could sell it for far more money here. No idea why they should take the risk to bring it into another country, makes just no sense for me