Coffeeshop Club Private - Granada

Moderator: Papi

Papi

Coffeeshop Club Private - Granada

Post by Papi »

Soo, I haven't posted here in a while, don't blame me for being a shitty moderator please, gonna make up in a few days:D

My business brought me to Andalucia last weekend, Granada to be exact, and beforehands I have contacted a very nice place called Coffeeshop Club Private (apparently in Granada it's a thing, cause there some more called "Coffeeshops" too), which given by the structure of the place is not very far from reality.

We talked a bit on Instagram, so around an hour after checking into the hotel, I was at the premises, being welcomed by a very nice (and really hot) lady manager, who managed to do all the paperwork in around 5 minutes. Mind you, there is no reception there, you just ring a bell, enter and approach the counter. Also, there are windows there, you can look outside and vice versa, so totally not typical for Spanish-type cannabis clubs caves:)

Place looks fairly new, there are still some works being done there, but it's spacious, has nice couches, seating areas etc, lots of wares from Raw and others, bongs, rigs, pipes to buy, also rigs to use, no bongs unfortunately, but it's only temporary.

Anyways, menu is weed only and it is not very big, 3 Sativas (Amnesia-5, Hypro-6, Moby Dick-8), around 5-6 Indicas (Monster-6- SMOKE OF THE TRIP, Gelato-9, Cookies-9, Black Domina-5, CBD Something - 6), 1 Hybrid (Lacrimosa Negra-8) and TCH infused honey for 20e/jar (200mg). But, the prices for green as you can see vary from 5 to 9 euro, and the quality is really there, especially with Monster for 6e, damn fucking nice dense buds, great flavour, purple hints, Cookies also worked, basically can't fucking complain especially for this pricerange. CC Couple would be sad though, no hashes there, but it's fucking Granada, you can find really good hash almost everywhere outside of CSC so maybe that's the reason. It also looks like they have their own growing brand there (GRX Grass) which is also the owner of the CSC.

Oh, just before the weekend, they brought in some jars of Chem Cake and Boss something, both sold in 3g glass jars, wanted to get some but the lady didn't have thre prices since they just arrived and boss said over the phone 60e/jar. The lady said he must be insane thinking they are going to sell it. Mind you, for 60e, you would get 10gs of Monster, fuck that man, I think he checked out too much IG of places in Barcelona, cause that would maybe pass here for 15e/g, idk.

Anyway's defo worth visiting!

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Re: Coffeeshop Club Private - Granada

Post by Nuggz »

Nice bro. Big ups for posting this, especially as I'm headed to Andalucía at the end of this month, first Málaga then onto Granada...

Can you DM their contact deets maybe?

Already been in talks with a club in Málaga, wondering if I'll need to even stock up there or if it's better to do a stock up run in each city.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Sure man, just hit me up on fb/whatsapp/ whatever else you got to contact me and I will forward you all the info. But if you hit them up on IG, they will gladly let you join without any problems. And I've never explored Malaga's cannabis scene, so Idk if it would be better to stock up, but if definitely know that this place is worth checking out.

Oh, and I forgot about VERY important detail. It's opened from 9-22 everyday, big ups for that, especially if you are a bit short on time or in dire need of a proper wake and bake:)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Papi wrote: Wed 4th May 2022 07:55 am Sure man, just hit me up on fb/whatsapp/ whatever else you got to contact me and I will forward you all the info. But if you hit them up on IG, they will gladly let you join without any problems. And I've never explored Malaga's cannabis scene, so Idk if it would be better to stock up, but if definitely know that this place is worth checking out.

Oh, and I forgot about VERY important detail. It's opened from 9-22 everyday, big ups for that, especially if you are a bit short on time or in dire need of a proper wake and bake:)
Nice brah, already went and found their IG and emailed them (so old-school) they just replied and sent their phone number, so now I've shot them a message on WhatsApp
Papi

Post by Papi »

The same what I did, I think we are just too oldschool to be cool anymore:D